7-year-old branded 'racist' for asking student about skin colour


CDNBear
#181
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

LOL....clearly your experience working for the government in minimal.

What's even more clear, is you got PWND.
 
Cannuck
-1
#182
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

What's even more clear, is you got PWND.

Hardly, considering the link you posted supplies ample evidence that you have no idea what you are talking about.
 
CDNBear
#183
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Hardly, considering the link you posted supplies ample evidence that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Ya, ya, ya Jimmy the blow hard says it, so it must be so.

I see the break you took from the net, did nothing to help you gain any sense or sensibility. Likely caused by your admitted stupidity.
 
Cannuck
-1
#184
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Ya, ya, ya Jimmy the blow hard says it, so it must be so.

I don't say it's so. The link you provided says it's so. Thanks for posting it BTW. It's always entertaining when a know-it-all ends up PWNing himself.

Off to coffee now.

(I know it's important for you to keep track of me)
 
CDNBear
#185
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It's always entertaining when a know-it-all ends up PWNing himself.

I know, it's why I love watching you PWN yourself so often. My favourite was this one forums.canadiancontent.net/ne...aw-just-6.html (external - login to view). I completely understand why you made such a fool out of yourself there now, now that you've admitted to being stupid.

Let me know when you can actually back up your claim. Until you do, it's just more of your usual blow hard BS.

I look forward to many more posts, where you do anything and everything, but, back your claim.
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 25th, 2012 at 10:39 AM..
 
#juan
+1
#186
Good Morning Bear
 
CDNBear
#187
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Good Morning Bear

Good morning sir.

I'm almost to tired to play Jimmy's game today. Up early, drove up to Lake Joseph, the roads were sh!t, hit the ice just after dawn, limited out in an hour. With some nice Lake Trout to show for my efforts.

How's your Saturday looking so far?
 
SLM
+1
#188
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post


I'm almost to tired to play Jimmy's game today. Up early, drove up to Lake Joseph, the roads were sh!t, hit the ice just after dawn, limited out in an hour. With some nice Lake Trout to show for my efforts.

Got any red ants to go with that or is that just a minnow thing?
 
#juan
+1
#189
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Good morning sir.

I'm almost to tired to play Jimmy's game today. Up early, drove up to Lake Joseph, the roads were sh!t, hit the ice just after dawn, limited out in an hour. With some nice Lake Trout to show for my efforts.

How's your Saturday looking so far?

Well, I envy you your Lake Trout but I'm going to grill a fairly nice Coho salmon..(bought not caught) later today
and I'm looking forward to that and some of my kids are coming for a visit. Should be a good day....
 
CDNBear
+1
#190
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Got any red ants to go with that or is that just a minnow thing?

Just a minnow thing. The bigger ones will be stuffed with lemon grass, green onions and garlic, brushed liberally with garlic butter, and grilled. The smaller ones, will make an excellent breakfast treat tomorrow, dredged in corn flour, and fried in bacon grease. My arteries look forward to it, lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

Well, I envy you your Lake Trout but I'm going to grill a fairly nice Coho salmon..(bought not caught) later today
and I'm looking forward to that and some of my kids are coming for a visit. Should be a good day....

Sounds like a great day, I hope you enjoy every minute of it with your kids. I envy your Coho, I love Salmon.
 
SLM
+1
#191
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Just a minnow thing. The bigger ones will be stuffed with lemon grass, green onions and garlic, brushed liberally with garlic butter, and grilled. The smaller ones, will make an excellent breakfast treat tomorrow, dredged in corn flour, and fried in bacon grease. My arteries look forward to it, lol.

So what time is breakfast? lol

I like my eggs sunny up by the way.
 
CDNBear
+1
#192
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

So what time is breakfast? lol

Around 7 or 8 tomorrow, am.

Quote:

I like my eggs sunny up by the way.

Me too, cooked by gently bathing the tasty embryo in hot bacon grease, in a tilted cast iron pan, with a spoon.

There is no other legitimate way to fry an egg.
 
SLM
+1
#193
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Around 7 or 8 tomorrow, am.

Noted.

Quote:

Me too, cooked by gently bathing the tasty embryo in hot bacon grease, in a tilted cast iron pan, with a spoon.

There is no other legitimate way to fry an egg.

Sounds good, I usually just poach-fry mine. Do love bacon grease though. Unfortunately bacon grease loves me a little too much, so I try to avoid it except for special occasions.

Chicken embryos rock!
 
petros
#194
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

Chicken embryos rock!

Especially the free range embryos.
 
Liberalman
#195
I asked a person if she was a Conservative and then I was labelled a Liberal, which I took as a compliment but it was not meant as one.

 
SLM
#196
Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

Especially the free range embryos.

Yes embryos that have had a taste of freedom do taste the best.
 
Cannuck
#197
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Let me know when you can actually back up your claim. Until you do, it's just more of your usual blow hard BS.

The link you provided backed me up. Thanks. Read it at your leisure.
 
CDNBear
+1
#198
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

The link you provided backed me up. Thanks. Read it at your leisure.

I highly suspect that your admitted stupidity is what makes you believe that. Maybe you should post what parts you think do so.

Or we come back to...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I look forward to many more posts, where you do anything and everything, but, back your claim.

I still look forward to many more of your blow hard posts, that do anything and everything, but back up your claims.
 
Cannuck
-1
#199
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Maybe you should post what parts you think do so.

It starts with the very first sentence on page four. It's all there for anybody to read if they so chose.
 
CDNBear
+1
#200
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It starts with the very first sentence on page four.

Quote:

A Department for Education and Skills (DfES) survey (2002), ‘Minority
Ethnic Pupils in Mainly White Schools’ found that 26% had experienced
race related name calling or verbal abuse in the previous week.

Maybe you can tell us, if your admitted stupidity doesn't retard your ability to do so. How you think that negates the mechanism, by which faculty can assess alleged racist acts.

Quote:

It's all there for anybody to read if they so chose.

Yes it is. I familiarized myself with it days ago.

Maybe you should too. If your admitted stupidity allows you.
 
Dexter Sinister
+1
#201
Quote: Originally Posted by dumpthemonarchyView Post

But why people are different colours and speak different languages has not been explained by science.

Actually, it has. Skin colour is mostly a matter of balancing the creation of vitamin D and the destruction of folic acid by sunlight in the skin, it's an adaptation to the intensity of solar radiation at different latitudes. As for languages, they evolve just like life does, linguists have created family trees of languages showing the relationships. We don't know it all of course, but the general pattern of what happens and how it happens is fairly well understood.
 
CDNBear
#202
I guess it didn't allow him to.
 
Cannuck
-1
#203
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

How you think that negates the mechanism, by which faculty can assess alleged racist acts.

It doesn't. You quoted page 4 of the pamphlet. I was referring to page 4 of the document (page 2 of the pamphlet) Yet again you made an ASSumption. In the future, asking for clarification may help you to not look foolish. I doubt it but it may.
 
CDNBear
#204
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It doesn't.

I already knew that. I'm not admittedly stupid, like yourself.

Quote:

You quoted page 4 of the pamphlet. I was referring to page 4 of the document (page 2 of the pamphlet) Yet again you made an ASSumption. In the future, asking for clarification may help you to not look foolish. I doubt it but it may.

I can see how your admitted stupidity would force you to see it that way.

Quote:

This document provides assistance to schools in addressing racist
incidents. As a result of legislative changes (e.g. the Race Relations
(Amendment) Act 2000) and changes in national policy, governing
bodies need to keep under review their existing policies and
procedures for tackling racist incidents and promoting racial
equality. Failure by a governing body to deal adequately with
complaints of racial harassment could be seen as discrimination.

So please explain how that negates the mechanism, that allows faculty to assess what is or is not a racist act.

If your admitted stupidity allows.
 
Cannuck
-1
#205
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I already knew that. I'm not admittedly stupid, like yourself.

I can see how your admitted stupidity would force you to see it that way.

So please explain how that negates the mechanism, that allows faculty to assess what is or is not a racist act.

If your admitted stupidity allows.

Are you really interested in discussing this or are you only interested in calling me stupid?
 
CDNBear
#206
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Are you really interested in discussing this or are you only interested in calling me stupid?

I didn't call you stupid.

You admitted you were.

You having admitted to being stupid, I can understand why you think I'm calling you stupid.

Now, since you made this claim...

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

That is because the faculty does not have the power to define racism. You are wrong. Explain it as much as you want. You will still be wrong.

And backed it up with...

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

It starts with the very first sentence on page four [page 2 of the actual document].

Which is...

"This document provides assistance to schools in addressing racist incidents. "

If you wouldn't mind, please explain how that negates the mechanism that allows the faculty to assess what is and what isn't a racist act.
 
Cannuck
+1
#207
Clearly you are only interested in name calling. That's too funny considering you are the one that "claims" to be interested in discussion. Is it any wonder why I do not take you seriously?
 
CDNBear
#208
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Clearly you are only interested in name calling.

How am I name calling?

Quote:

That's too funny considering you are the one that "claims" to be interested in discussion.

I've stated several times, that I have no interest in discussion with you. I just like making fun of blow hards like you, generally by PWN'ing you, when you shoot your mouth off.

Like I just did.

Quote:

Is it any wonder why I do not take you seriously?

LOL... Ya, I can imagine why you'd say that, you being admittedly stupid.

Again, I predicted the outcome...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I look forward to many more posts, where you do anything and everything, but, back your claim.

 
Cannuck
-1
#209
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Like I just did.

Of course you didn't. Clearly you have no idea how the system works. That is why you posted a link to a warm and fuzzy pamphlet that merely tries to provide guidelines for adhering to the policy.

http://www.portsmouth.gov.uk/media/C...entsschool.pdf

Quote:

Definition of a racist incident


In the publication of the report of the inquiry into the murder of
Stephen Lawrence, Recommendation 12 was that the definition of a
racist incident should be "any incident which is perceived to be
racist by the victim or any other person… this recommended
definition is not to prejudge the question of whether a
perpetrator's motive was racist. The purpose of the definition is
rather to ensure that investigations take full account of the
possibility of a racist dimension to an incident and that statistics are
collated on a uniform basis:” (Code of Practice on Reporting and
Recording Racist Incidents, Home Office, May 2000)

 
CDNBear
#210
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Of course you didn't. Clearly you have no idea how the system works. That is why you posted a link to a warm and fuzzy pamphlet that merely tries to provide guidelines for adhering to the policy.

And we come all the way back to...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Ya, ya, ya Jimmy the blow hard says it, so it must be so.

Which of course is all part and parcel of...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I look forward to many more posts, where you do anything and everything, but, back your claim.

Your admitted stupidity is obviously impeding your ability to back up your claim.

Because it certainly prevented you from understanding this line in that quote...

Quote:

this recommended definition is not to prejudge the question of whether a perpetrator's motive was racist

I was dying, waiting for you to post that quote. Seriously. I knew you would eventually. And I knew you would miss the part I quoted from it, above.

Maybe you should stick to your Justin Beiber forum.
Last edited by CDNBear; Feb 27th, 2012 at 06:09 PM..
 
no new posts