Privatizing Aboriginal Reserves


Cannuck
#241
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I see you missed the question, so I'll ask it again. Are you allowed to hunt or fish for domestic or commercial purposes?


No, I'm not.
 
CDNBear
+1
#242
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

With all that some say about Native beeing able to hunt anywhere, anytime...
I'm wondering why you bother paying for a license for Deer every year.................

That's the problem with people like cannuck, who are seemingly intelligent, but not very bright, that generalize all First Nations. They really have such a limited grasp on the complexity of the treaty process, let alone what each treaty entails. So it's easy to make them look foolish. Especially when they rely on myth and misconceptions, to derive an erroneous opinion.

Oddly enough, a close friend of mine, a non Native, had more hunting rights then I did, until I took the trappers course too. Even when I hunt in my treaty territory, which I can do without a tag, I still have to have a tag to leave the reservation and transport the game home. And gawd help me if I'm caught with fresh kill outside the season.
 
Cannuck
#243
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

You're off the rails, I wasn't making a racist claim, just pointing out a difference between some of two demographics, there Bob & Weave.

LOL, that the same type of argument Archie Bunker would use.
 
CDNBear
#244
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

No, I'm not.

So there are no non Native commercial hunting and fishing operations in Canada?
 
Cannuck
#245
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

So there are no non Native commercial hunting and fishing operations in Canada?

Yes.
 
CDNBear
#246
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Yes.

Yes what?
 
Cannuck
#247
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Yes what?

LOL... You don't even know what you have asked?
 
CDNBear
#248
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

LOL... You don't even know what you have asked?

Yes I do, I just want you to make your answer clear, to remove your ability to say I didn't say that.

I can understand how that would make you uncomfortable, your ego being an extremely fragile thing.
 
DaSleeper
#249
Bear: Getting an admission out of that guy is like trying to fish and catch a ling, once you catch it, the best thing you can do is throw it back in.
 
CDNBear
#250
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Bear: Getting an admission out of that guy is like trying to fish and catch a ling, once you catch it, the best thing you can do is throw it back in.

Tell me about it. I've never encountered someone so cowardly with such a fragile ego.
 
Cannuck
#251
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Yes I do, I just want you to make your answer clear, to remove your ability to say I didn't say that.

I can understand how that would make you uncomfortable, your ego being an extremely fragile thing.

I don't think you have to concern yourself with the clarity of my answer. The real issue is your need to muddy the question. It's just more bob and weave from the special interest shill. As anybody that has followed my position can attest, the issue has nothing to do with whether white people can fish or hunt. The real issue is whether the have the right to fish and hunt. I do not have that right simply because I am of the wrong race. Canada gives that right based on nothing more than birth right. You support this and I don't. Of course, you are aware of that. It's why you have to ask silly questions that try to steer the conversation away from that issue. I'm sure JLM admires your bob and weave.
 
CDNBear
#252
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I don't think you have to concern yourself with the clarity of my answer. The real issue is your need to muddy the question. It's just more bob and weave from the special interest shill.

LOL. Clearly you are either an idiot and can not grasp my position or you can't really argue against it so you try and make it about something else. Although it's most likely the former that causes you to do the latter.

I'm not the one that won't clearly answer the question, which is of course born from your claims that First Nations enjoy something, not available to all Canadians.

Quote:

As anybody that has followed my position can attest, the issue has nothing to do with whether white people can fish or hunt.

True, that's just where you directed it, with your claims.

Quote:

The real issue is whether the have the right to fish and hunt. I do not have that right simply because I am of the wrong race.

You aren't able to hunt or fish because of your race? When did that law get past?

Quote:

Canada gives that right based on nothing more than birth right.

Not that I recognize your asinine generalized claim, since I have no more right to hunt than you, and I'm Native, you spelled contract wrong.

Quote:

You support this and I don't.

Yes you do...

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I have no problem honouring treaty rights.

Quote:

Of course, you are aware of that. It's why you have to ask silly questions that try to steer the conversation away from that issue. I'm sure JLM admires your bob and weave.

I'm sure you want people to see it that way, but my questions are specifically geared to your claims. I'm not surprised I have to point that out to you Bob Weaver.

I'm not surprised how answering my questions clearly, would make you uncomfortable. I'm equally not surprised at your back peddling.
Last edited by CDNBear; Jan 22nd, 2012 at 09:44 AM..
 
Cannuck
#253
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

You aren't able to hunt or fish because of your race? When did that law get past?

I'm really beginning to think you are just stupid and I've been giving you entirely too much credit. I have said I do not have the right to fish and hunt. Twice I underlined the word and put it in bold. Did you not see it or did you deliberately ignore it?
 
JLM
#254
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Yes I do, I just want you to make your answer clear, to remove your ability to say I didn't say that.

I can understand how that would make you uncomfortable, your ego being an extremely fragile thing.

I would be more inclined to think big EGO, fragile CHARACTER!

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm really beginning to think you are just stupid and I've been giving you entirely too much credit. I have said I do not have the right to fish and hunt. Twice I underlined the word and put it in bold. Did you not see it or did you deliberately ignore it?

You must have committed a fairly serious offense, what did you do? Mistake a game warden for a deer or yank his eye out with a fish hook?
 
Cannuck
#255
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

You must have committed a fairly serious offense, what did you do? Mistake a game warden for a deer or yank his eye out with a fish hook?

I'm not really surprised that you would make such a comment. You've clearly been out of your depth this entire thread.
 
CDNBear
#256
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm really beginning to think you are just stupid and I've been giving you entirely too much credit.

I'm sure you actually believe that. With an ego as fragile as yours, you couldn't have it any other way.

Quote:

I have said I do not have the right to fish and hunt. Twice I underlined the word and put it in bold. Did you not see it or did you deliberately ignore it?

And I told you, I have no more right to hunt than you do, and I'm Native. Hell DaS has more rights than I do.

If you didn't form your opinion on generalizations and myths, you wouldn't look so stupid all the time. Didn't you read your own link? It states clearly there is no blanket right to hunt. Even in the cases where there are negotiated and contractual hunting rights, it's location specific, and provides no benefit to First Nations, that aren't also enjoyed by non Natives. Speaking of muddying the question, I having proved that, now you want to argue over the word right. Instead of admit your erroneous beliefs are just that, erroneous.

You would think someone who has argued in favour of collective bargaining, such as yourself, for benefits you claim all Canadians can enjoy, would be more consistent in your views of contractual negotiated benefits.

But that would require consistency and objectivity. Two things that are foreign to you.

Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I would be more inclined to think big EGO, fragile CHARACTER!

That too.

Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm not really surprised that you would make such a comment. You've clearly been out of your depth this entire thread.

No more so than you.
Last edited by CDNBear; Jan 22nd, 2012 at 10:19 AM..
 
JLM
#257
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I'm not really surprised that you would make such a comment. You've clearly been out of your depth this entire thread.

A typical response when I home in on the truth!
 
Cannuck
#258
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

And I told you, I have no more right to hunt than you do, and I'm Native. Hell DaS has more rights than I do.

Bob and weave, bob and weave.

Aboriginal Hunting and Fishing Rights - Canadian-Lawyers.ca (external - login to view)
 
CDNBear
#259
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Bob and weave, bob and weave.

We are all aware of your bob and weave tactics, when you lose an argument, there was no need for a disclaimer on your posts.

But I can understand why you would want to ignore the rest of my post, you don't like being exposed as hypocritical, wrong or ignorant. No need to acknowledge that. Especially with an ego as fragile as yours.
 
Cannuck
#260
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post


But I can understand why you would want to ignore the rest of my post

There really is no need to comment on the rest of your post because it consists of nothing more than your usual tactics of putting words into people's mouth. That's a common practice of special interest shills.
 
CDNBear
#261
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

There really is no need to comment on the rest of your post because it consists of nothing more than your usual tactics of putting words into people's mouth. That's a common practice of special interest shills.

I completely understand why you would claim that. The fragility of your ego and weakness of your argument, supersedes any sense of honesty you think you poses.
 
DaSleeper
+1
#262
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I'm sure you actually believe that. With an ego as fragile as yours, you couldn't have it any other way.

And I told you, I have no more right to hunt than you do, and I'm Native. Hell DaS has more rights than I do.

That would be why he hates Seniors

Now if he ever starts to imagine that I or JLM could be Native or Métis he'll hate us twice as much as you....the bloody jealous bigot....
 
Cannuck
#263
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

I completely understand why you would claim that.

Being a special interest shill, I'm sure you would understand. You seem to be a master at all the special interest tactics. Judy Rebick would be proud.

Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

That would be why he hates Seniors

I don't hate seniors. I've merely pointed out that the data shows that they are lazy and selfish (in comparison to my generation). My 14 year old kids are lazy and selfish and I don't hate them. You seem to be using a lot of the same tactics as CB. What special interest group are you promoting?
 
CDNBear
#264
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Being a special interest shill, I'm sure you would understand. You seem to be a master at all the special interest tactics. Judy Rebick would be proud.

Ya, you keep saying this. But when queried about some facts to back it up, you do a round dance, that would put the the Anish to shame.

No surprise though, you've made it abundantly clear, your honesty is the first casualty, in a failed attempt to protect your fragile ego.
 
JLM
#265
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

That would be why he hates Seniors

Now if he ever starts to imagine that I or JLM could be Native or Métis he'll hate us twice as much as you....the bloody jealous bigot....

This guy just ain't playing with a full deck. Why would anyone brag about spending time on the golf course while he is supposed to be at work, or else it's one of his perks that he likes to throw in other people's faces. Either way, not too ethical!
 
Cannuck
#266
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Ya, you keep saying this. But when queried about some facts to back it up, you do a round dance, that would put the the Anish to shame.

Facts? I was under the assumption (given the utter nonsense you post) that facts were not all that important to you. When and why the change of heart?

Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

This guy just ain't playing with a full deck. Why would anyone brag about spending time on the golf course while he is supposed to be at work, or else it's one of his perks that he likes to throw in other people's faces. Either way, not too ethical!

It's called sarcasm. I'm not surprised it went over your head. I'm also not surprised you felt the need to drag stuff here from other threads. You do that quite often when you are getting PWNED.
 
lone wolf
+1
#267
I be thinking Clunk and Durkey attend the same pee parties. One just uses a bit more vaseline
 
CDNBear
#268
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

Facts? I was under the assumption (given the utter nonsense you post) that facts were not all that important to you. When and why the change of heart?

Ummm, ya...

Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

No surprise though, you've made it abundantly clear, your honesty is the first casualty, in a failed attempt to protect your fragile ego.

 
JLM
+1
#269
Quote: Originally Posted by CannuckView Post

I've merely pointed out that the data shows that they are lazy and selfish (in comparison to my generation). My 14 year old kids are lazy and selfish and I don't hate them. You seem to be using a lot of the same tactics as CB. What special interest group are you promoting?

Having worked with both members of your generation and my generation, I'd say you are full of sh*t.
 
Cannuck
#270
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

Having worked with both members of your generation and my generation, I'd say you are full of sh*t.

Yes, I'm sure the small sample of people you worked with are a clear representation of a whole generation. Maybe you want to throw in a comment about aboriginals and black people to give your comment more of a JLM flavour.
 

Similar Threads

29
190
Nationalize Canadian oil reserves!!!!
by Socrates the Greek | Jul 5th, 2008
2
Oil Shale Reserves
by I think not | May 8th, 2006
0
Privatizing the Apocalypse
by darkbeaver | Apr 3rd, 2006
no new posts