The Conspiracy Cult

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I just love going through these sites and reading about the theories... Fact is, some of these theories do have a basis in reality (I'm thinking biological weapons engineering and possible e-coli mishaps). The unfortunate part is that there are far too many nutbars that yearn to think that Big Brother has planted tracking devices in their cornflakes.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
I just love going through these sites and reading about the theories... Fact is, some of these theories do have a basis in reality (I'm thinking biological weapons engineering and possible e-coli mishaps). The unfortunate part is that there are far too many nutbars that yearn to think that Big Brother has planted tracking devices in their cornflakes.

SShhh! ....They're listening...

YouTube - ‪?"Stop Harper government" from monitoring facebook, YouTube and social media‬‏

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit

Tracking Products In Global Supply Chains With RFID

Whether or not the Cornflakes are tracked beyond market is questionable considering a refrigerator will order the products you are running low on or are nearing stale date.

http://electronics.howstuffworks.com/gadgets/high-tech-gadgets/rfid4.htm

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Coocoorico!

Cric Crac and Croc are in on it too for the cereal criminal divsion of CSIS. Their Dutch counterparts are known as : Pif! Paf! Pof! working in the EU.

The Discovery Channel is in on the conspiracy. See their chart from the above link provided.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
If you want to talk conspiracy we should hunt down the buggers who changed TLC (The Learning Channel) into The-Crazy-Midget-Family-Kate+8-Strange-Obsessions-Largest-man-marries-skinniest-woman Channel.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
If you want to talk conspiracy we should hunt down the buggers who changed TLC (The Learning Channel) into The-Crazy-Midget-Family-Kate+8-Strange-Obsessions-Largest-man-marries-skinniest-woman Channel.

TheLocoCircus

btw, looks like you pissed off a nutter... lol.

weaselwords

Electoral Member
Nov 10, 2009
salisbury's tavern
This is all disinformation that is being directed the by that cabal of elders in Birobdzhan under the protection of the Russians & Chinese. More & more you'll feel their hegemony around the world, by the time nations come to dealize the threat it'll be too late. Remember it was a creation of Uncle Joe.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
The Conspiracy Cult
Posted via Canadian Content

Warning! What you are about to read is manufactured by "One of them."

Yeah that's right, they got to me, just like the Manchurian Candidate I have been ordered to kill and seek public office. Trouble is, I'm unemployed and that chip they inserted in my right butt cheek is giving me a rash.

Read More >>
he's lucky that the chip was inserted in his right butt cheek and not up his anus.;)

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
*gasp* the horror!!

It does well to illustrate how frothing at the mouth some of these Wack-Jobs are though. The innuendo about how I am spinning propaganda for the government. Yes, that is why I started out the way I did, because I had to let the dark overlords know I was getting their message out there.

[Insert Twilight Zone Music Here]:p

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
It does well to illustrate how frothing at the mouth some of these Wack-Jobs are though. The innuendo about how I am spinning propaganda for the government. Yes, that is why I started out the way I did, because I had to let the dark overlords know I was getting their message out there.

[Insert Twilight Zone Music Here]:p
Ya, that's right. Call those who are on to you Whack Jobs to discredit the truth. Nice job of deflection. Were you and EagleSmack trained by the same black ops unit? :p

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
We know where you live too Cliffy .:evil1:

When I heard George give that speach I knew we were in deep doggy doo doo. He was giving us notice that our worst fears about the police state that had been taking over the US was finally ready to become public. Every year since then, they have become more open and brazen in their implementation of the NWO totalitarian state. That is not a conspiracy. That has been going on since then right out in the open. Funny how some people refuse to see it. But then, the sheeple have been well conditioned.

Retired_Can_Soldier

Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
When I heard George give that speach I knew we were in deep doggy doo doo. He was giving us notice that our worst fears about the police state that had been taking over the US was finally ready to become public. Every year since then, they have become more open and brazen in their implementation of the NWO totalitarian state. That is not a conspiracy. That has been going on since then right out in the open. Funny how some people refuse to see it. But then, the sheeple have been well conditioned.

I wonder why they haven't shut down Internet sites or silenced Alex Jones or knocked you and others off who expose this New World Order for the Police State they are imposing on us.