DocDred, you're Fired!

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Dear Dr.Dred

This thread is to inform you that you have been fired from your duties as Goat Brothel-Cabana Boy.

The reason for your termination is as follows:
  • Gross Violation of employees
  • Theft of Intellectual Property ie: theft of Durka's Lonely Goat Planet Guide.
  • Harassment of customers and employees. ie: Secret Cams recording the Inter Species Erotica
  • Behaviour unbecoming of a social outcast
  • Lewd behavior in the presence with a goat
  • Injections of common cleaning products.

Sincerely, DurkaDurka
    Goat Brothel Owner/Operator

Reactions: Cosmo

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol... so does this mean you're taking applications for a new cabana boy?

I could recommend a few people I know of. Certain names spring readily to mind. Just let me know if you need a list of goat, um, herders, I know.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I will be accepting new applications in the future. I might even let Doc re-apply, if he passes the humiliation interview.

Karrie, I would encourage you to apply, but you are busy with being a mod and all. Also, a goat brothel is no place for an upstanding lady like your self.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I will be accepting new applications in the future. I might even let Doc re-apply, if he passes the humiliation interview.

Karrie, I would encourage you to apply, but you are busy with being a mod and all. Also, a goat brothel is no place for an upstanding lady like your self.

lol... no no, I was merely suggesting I pass on names. I don't like live goats. Now in stew on the other hand. lol.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Blasphemy! Goats don't belong in stews silly, they serve higher purposes then being a part of the food chain.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Karrie, the thing is, my business caters to all tastes... billy goats, momma goats.

I will make you a deal though, instead of having my goats converted into glue when they are worn out, I will fed-ex them to you in a Care Package.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Can anyone apply?