South African Slaughter with no notice from International countries

What do you think about the "unnoticed" genocide in South Africa?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg88

Mar 26, 2010
Hi there, Im a young south african currently living in Regina. I came to Canada to save myself.

I know Canadians probably hear this all the time... that foreigners come here to have a better life. But what you guys dont know is that south africans are coming here to avoid the genocide, to avoid being raped, murdered and tortured.
I know that there is alot of terrible things happening in world at the moment and i dont expect canadians to drop everything and help but no one knows about what is happening to the innocent population on SA.

I want to start an organisation informing the international world. You all know that South Africa once had apartheid, and it was a terrible time. But now innocent black and whites are being murdered, raped and tortured due to the fact that we a corrupt government, a president that doesnt have an education, and ministers who steal, lie and sing about killing the "Boers"!!

Im here on a visitors visa, im not allowed to work or study, i cant even claim refugee status because Canada says im not part of the minority in my home country, which is a lie because whites are the minority, im starting to think that its because im white that canada hates me!

Please do yourself a favour and type in SA farm killings in your browser and see what comes up, it will sicken you! not for the faint hearted people!! im warning you its not a pretty sight/site! try rotten.com too... please this is not meant to scare you, i just want you guys to see what is happening there!!

If anyone out there is just willing to listen to my plea, please please please contact me, if anyone wants to help the people of SA!!

All i want is the world to see what is really happening...when the apartheid was going on, canadians and americans boycotted SA because what the government was doing was not doing the right thing, and i absolutely agree, but now that its happening to white south africans you guys turn your back...

and good luck if you going to the World Cup, carry some type of weapon because criminals target foreigners!!! Listen to this.. CRIMINALS TARGET FOREIGNERS!!! keep your children close and your weapon even closer cos you will need it! this is a warning that the south african government hides... it doesnt want foreigners to know this... why? because the selfish, greedy bastards dont want to lose money... so they dont mind taking your money, but they also dont mind you getting hacked to death, your children being raped and your wife being tortured...

Please im begging every Canadian to stand up to the south african government and ay something about this!!! please please please, my family is still there and i worrya bout them everyday!! They cant join me here because they are not NON WHITES!

Please help! Does anybody have any idea on how i can get the canadian government to take note??? i have tried sending emails to all the big newspapers... but still no response... i would be forever grateful to whoever helps me save my home country!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I feel for you Meg, good luck.

I wonder how this will pan out with eao and mhz..?

They'll be by for a cursory appearance and then back off to bash the Joos, no doubt.

Meg88

Mar 26, 2010
Thank you for adding these sites and videos! and thank you both for the luck!

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
Meg88, you committed the greatest sin in the world in the eyes of the current leaders of South Africa and their soul-mates, the leaders of Zimbabwe, and the entire black caucus of the United States House of Representatives and Senate, not to mention the politically correct and totally corrupt Canadian system that refuses to realize that whites in South Africa are a very endangered minority:

YOU WERE BORN WHITE.

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
I'm sure we've all heard about the various attempted genocides in Africa. I'm not quite sure what the reasoning is behind genocide in the first place because we all seem to have descended from early humans around eastern and southern Africa.
Most of the crap that humans inflict on each other are a result of politics or religion.
I wish you happiness and health here in Canada, Meg.

Meg88

Mar 26, 2010
thats the crazy thing about this... black africans think that the land is theirs... that africa is theirs, yet we ALL came from there... whites, indians and so on... the cradle of mankind sits in a little place outside of joburg... this is the result of no education..

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
thats the crazy thing about this... black africans think that the land is theirs... that africa is theirs, yet we ALL came from there... whites, indians and so on... the cradle of mankind sits in a little place outside of joburg... this is the result of no education..
Education might help, but I'm pretty sure most of it is the result of politics and/or religion. People have been fighting about both since people have been people.
Anyway, I'd like to see Canada do what it can to help in whichever way it can: education, boycotting, whatever works.

YukonJack

Time Out
Dec 26, 2008
Winnipeg
"YukonJack... so what? its a sin being born white?"

Obviously, to the kind and lovely folks I mentioned in my post, it is.

Not to me, though. I am white, although to say so, I realize I subjected myself for electronic hate literature from the usual suspects.

Libertarian

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Canada should let these White South African refugees into our country. If we let all the third world "refugees" who aren't legitimate half the time, the least we could do is let in people who actually need it.

But I don't think Canada should get involved in South Africa as far as fixing the country. We need to mind our own business.

So we should be taking in refugees but not really helping South Africa itself. But don't think I'm biased, OP, I also don't think we should be in Afghanistan or be helping Haiti, either.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Canada should let these White South African refugees into our country.
After a sound background check, I concur.

If we let all the third world "refugees" who aren't legitimate half the time, the least we could do is let in people who actually need it.
Agreed.

But I don't think Canada should get involved in South Africa as far as fixing the country. We need to mind our own business.
Agreed

So we should be taking in refugees but not really helping South Africa itself.
Agreed.

But don't think I'm biased, OP, I also don't think we should be in Afghanistan or be helping Haiti, either.
8O

Libertarian

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2010
Calgary, Alberta

Well for Haiti I mean we should help with relief effort, but not with rebuilding their country and keeping it stable for the next 30 years.

For Afghanistan, it is impossible to win a war against terrorism. Anyone can be a terrorist. You can't defeat it with a conventional army.

It would be like using our army to defeat the Mafia in Montreal. It simply can't be done. So why continue?

Libertarian

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
What would work better is funding the RCMP better to defeat the Mafia in Montreal. And for Afghanistan, you need to establish a powerful police presence there.

But that shouldn't be our job, that is the Aghanistan's government job.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Well for Haiti I mean we should help with relief effort, but not with rebuilding their country and keeping it stable for the next 30 years.
Agreed.

For Afghanistan, it is impossible to win a war against terrorism. Anyone can be a terrorist. You can't defeat it with a conventional army.
100% agreed.

It would be like using our army to defeat the Mafia in Montreal. It simply can't be done. So why continue?
Gotchya.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Hi there, Im a young south african currently living in Regina. I came to Canada to save myself.

I know Canadians probably hear this all the time... that foreigners come here to have a better life. But what you guys dont know is that south africans are coming here to avoid the genocide, to avoid being raped, murdered and tortured.
I know that there is alot of terrible things happening in world at the moment and i dont expect canadians to drop everything and help but no one knows about what is happening to the innocent population on SA.

I want to start an organisation informing the international world. You all know that South Africa once had apartheid, and it was a terrible time. But now innocent black and whites are being murdered, raped and tortured due to the fact that we a corrupt government, a president that doesnt have an education, and ministers who steal, lie and sing about killing the "Boers"!!

Im here on a visitors visa, im not allowed to work or study, i cant even claim refugee status because Canada says im not part of the minority in my home country, which is a lie because whites are the minority, im starting to think that its because im white that canada hates me!

Please do yourself a favour and type in SA farm killings in your browser and see what comes up, it will sicken you! not for the faint hearted people!! im warning you its not a pretty sight/site! try rotten.com too... please this is not meant to scare you, i just want you guys to see what is happening there!!

If anyone out there is just willing to listen to my plea, please please please contact me, if anyone wants to help the people of SA!!

All i want is the world to see what is really happening...when the apartheid was going on, canadians and americans boycotted SA because what the government was doing was not doing the right thing, and i absolutely agree, but now that its happening to white south africans you guys turn your back...

and good luck if you going to the World Cup, carry some type of weapon because criminals target foreigners!!! Listen to this.. CRIMINALS TARGET FOREIGNERS!!! keep your children close and your weapon even closer cos you will need it! this is a warning that the south african government hides... it doesnt want foreigners to know this... why? because the selfish, greedy bastards dont want to lose money... so they dont mind taking your money, but they also dont mind you getting hacked to death, your children being raped and your wife being tortured...

Please im begging every Canadian to stand up to the south african government and ay something about this!!! please please please, my family is still there and i worrya bout them everyday!! They cant join me here because they are not NON WHITES!

Please help! Does anybody have any idea on how i can get the canadian government to take note??? i have tried sending emails to all the big newspapers... but still no response... i would be forever grateful to whoever helps me save my home country!!
No offense but your petitions (with all the horrid details) might get a warmer reception at the UN.
Please correct me if any of the below is in error. A few years back it was a government where whites were the majority at a time where there was no racial equality. The whites owned just about everything an blacks were the 'hired hands', now the reverse is mostly the other way around. The black majority (in sheer numbers) still has not achieved the education level that the 'old guard' had. If I might use farming as an example, a few white people owned vast ranges of land and it was organized by the whites but the actual labor duties were done by blacks who were hired at wages that benefited the white owner more than it helped his employees. Now the 'laborors' are making the farming decisions but because they are not on top of modern farming practices (and other factors like machete yielding gangs) the farms are almost useless in producing quantities of food for a lot of people. The former owners should have offerred to stay on as workers when they had the chance.
The Governments of Canada and the US were more responsive to the people when there were 'watch-dog' groups, (citizens who had free time and an interest in the running of the country) that had power to examine all documents that the gov had on any thing taxpayer money supported. Their finances were also open to inspection and gifts etc from corporations was reason for expulsion from the Gov as well as costly legal battles after.

Why did you leave your family, if your wife and children are still there that is where you should also be. Might I suggest giving the gangs a PSIII and a copy of Grand Theft Auto (for starters). It might keep them off the streets a little especially if they can network with other gangs.

Status
Not open for further replies.