Why Don't You Bomb Yourself

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Why Don't You Bomb Yourself And Save Us All

By Gilad Atzmon

11/01/08 "
ICH" -- - "President Bush had tears in his eyes during an hour-long tour of Israel's Holocaust Memorial on Friday and told Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice that the U.S. should have bombed Auschwitz to halt the killing" http://www.newsvine.com/_news/2008/01/11/1219288-bush-us-should-have-bombed-auschwitz

This is what the president Bush said today at the end of his formal visit to Yad Vashem Holocaust Memorial.

You see Mr. President, it couldn't work out, because at that time Hitler was working for America, killing 'red communists'.

At the time, America and Britain had an armistice with Nazi Germany in mind.

You simply couldn't just admit that Hitler was a butcher. No one makes peace with industrial mass murderers.

As if this is not enough, at the time your military intelligence didn't really buy the story of Nazi Germany involvement in mass liquidation. Consequently, your country didn't open its gates to Jewish refugees.

However, if you are truly shocked by Nazi inhumanity and regret your country's impotence at the time of the war, now is the time to act.

You can always save the Palestinians.

You can, for instance, just threaten to bomb Tel Aviv, Haifa or Jerusalem...

This will be enough to liberate the Palestinians in Gaza concentration Camp.

In case you are still motivated by a genuine humanist call, you may consider bombing yourself, and saving the rest of the Iraqi people from the genocide you apparently inflicted on them.

Mr President, it is never too late to save humanity from yourself and your ilk.

here jimyjimyjimyjimyjimy damn dogs always off chasing planes here boy where are ya here jimyjimyjimyjimyjimy got to get me a better chain for that dman mongrel

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Beaver, I can't comment other than admire you for again hitting the nail on the head! And daring bravely to speak your mind... so unafraid, so straight and truthful!

Edit
P.S.... I fell on my knees too quickly! I just realize, the text is not yours. Nevertheless, you submitted it... good enough!

Last edited:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Beaver, I can't comment other than admire you for again hitting the nail on the head! And daring bravely to speak your mind... so unafraid, so straight and truthful!

Edit
P.S.... I fell on my knees too quickly! I just realize, the text is not yours. Nevertheless, you submitted it... good enough!

I'll give you a tip, the stuff that hurts to read and makes little or no sense is mine.hahaha:lol:Everything else is somebodys work who can and do lovingly provide it for others.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Other than its fabricated, yes.

They didn't bomb Auswitch because doing so would have just killed everyone there. Instead they just ended the war sooner.

Their was no plan for an armistace with Hitler, that doesn't even make sense on the most basic levels.

An peace treaty with a broken Germany would have just meant the Soviet union would have rolled all the way up to France.

Their was never any doubt on the intent of the allies to drive into Germany and occupy land (so the Red's couldn't).

So if the author is going to blatantly lie, and your going to blatantly support it, that doesn't say nice things about you.

And yet, you will, as per usual just call me stupid, say I lack critical thought, and go back to marching in tune, as you've educated to do.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss

In case you are still motivated by a genuine humanist call, you may consider bombing yourself, and saving the rest of the Iraqi people from the genocide you apparently inflicted on them.

Mr President, it is never too late to save humanity from yourself and your ilk.

Ah, it's never to early in the day to read comments advocating the removal from this earth of an entire segment of innocent men, women and children based on the policies of their government and/or churches. So nice to see that the leftist view is so 'above' that of the war mongers. Nuke the US.... tell them to bomb themselves... wish war upon them. Let's torture the women and children and poor and retarded and innocent to death for the actions of their government. Mwahahahaha... it will be such fun.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Karrie, remember the words 'you are either with us or against us" now you figure out who you are and the article will make more sense. In any case it was sarcasm, and you know it. Innocents have died already by the millions.Millions more will die if the western war machine is not stopped. Uncle Sam is a Sham, Uncle Sam is a Scam, Uncle Sam kabam kabam.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Karrie, remember the words 'you are either with us or against us" now you figure out who you are and the article will make more sense. In any case it was sarcasm, and you know it. Innocents have died already by the millions.Millions more will die if the western war machine is not stopped. Uncle Sam is a Sham, Uncle Sam is a Scam, Uncle Sam kabam kabam.

Ahhh...it was sarcasm, so then, how do you propose that the "westen war machine" be stopped?

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Why by letting the eastern war machines replace it, cause those are so much friendlier to people.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Ahhh...it was sarcasm, so then, how do you propose that the "westen war machine" be stopped?

Jerry, you attack first and I'll be right behind you covering your rear, tuesday morning 0600 hrs.
Make that 0700hrs I need at least two coffees for a frontal assault. Seriously I don't know, maybe stop funding vote for peace or pray harder or all three, the alternative is continued war with no end but the end of all.:smile:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
In any case it was sarcasm, and you know it.

No beaver.... I have no idea who she is, how she talks, what her views are like. I don't assume sarcasm. Especially when someone's adding a comment about the US bombing themselves to earlier statements this week that we ought to just nuke the US. It's the creation of a trend this week with you, discussing the death of American citizens. There's no good reason for me to assume that there isn't a grain of serious desire in the posting of this article.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
and what "eastern war machines" would you be talking about?

The SCO, Shanghi Cooperation Organization. Russia, China, Iran and virtually every nation in the region who read the Western Coalition and NATOs plans. Would you observe and listen to the murderous threats and murderous actions of your insane next door neighbour and not be prepared to take action.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Jerry, you attack first and I'll be right behind you covering your rear, tuesday morning 0600 hrs.
Make that 0700hrs I need at least two coffees for a frontal assault. Seriously I don't know, maybe stop funding vote for peace or pray harder or all three, the alternative is continued war with no end but the end of all.:smile:

I asked a serious question, what is your proposal? From the OP it appears that you advocate exactley what you've been accused of. Just trading the deaths of one for another.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
No beaver.... I have no idea who she is, how she talks, what her views are like. I don't assume sarcasm. Especially when someone's adding a comment about the US bombing themselves to earlier statements this week that we ought to just nuke the US. It's the creation of a trend this week with you, discussing the death of American citizens. There's no good reason for me to assume that there isn't a grain of serious desire in the posting of this article.

He's an Isreali expat who left in disgust years ago. As for me and my anti-american anti-capital stance being offensive to you, I believe you protest too much. You criticise me for war mongering but you excuse the war crimes of the Western Coalition and with that the deaths countless innocents. You are not displaying a balanced criticisim of war Karrie. I have created no trend, I reflect a trend that the vast majority of the worlds inhabitants have had pounded into them with hideous weaponry repeatedly over the last sixty years. Why should the American people who work in the war machine that forms the backbone of the American economy be spared what they richly deserve by any measure of justice? What makes them exceptional? I have remained consistantly against war and capitalism since my first post here.And why should I care about Americans when thier own government murders them by the thousands and has for years?In fact no-one kills more Americans than the American government. Who's more likely to hurt Americans Karrie, me, or thier own brothers and sisters? Hiding your head in the sand won't make the subject go away and hiding my head in the sand won't do it either.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
He's an Isreali expat who left in disgust years ago. As for me and my anti-american anti-capital stance being offensive to you, I believe you protest too much. You criticise me for war mongering but you excuse the war crimes of the Western Coalition and with that the deaths countless innocents. You are not displaying a balanced criticisim of war Karrie. I have created no trend, I reflect a trend that the vast majority of the worlds inhabitants have had pounded into them with hideous weaponry repeatedly over the last sixty years. Why should the American people who work in the war machine that forms the backbone of the American economy be spared what they richly deserve by any measure of justice? What makes them exceptional? I have remained consistantly against war and capitalism since my first post here.And why should I care about Americans when thier own government murders them by the thousands and has for years?In fact no-one kills more Americans than the American government. Who's more likely to hurt Americans Karrie, me, or thier own brothers and sisters? Hiding your head in the sand won't make the subject go away and hiding my head in the sand won't do it either.

You're full of shyte....you're not against war, you're against Western Nations waging war. It's painfully obvious that you have no problem with americans dieing.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Advocate for peace, march for peace, vote for peace, work for peace, pray for peace and prepare for war.

and you would "prepare for war" why? Because you're a flippin hypocrite that only advocates for "peace" because it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy. So that you can rationalize to yourself and others why you "dislike" america. What you describe above is what the majority of those that support "war" say they stand for.