Fight Right War Or Lose The Right To Exist

:idea: Fight Right War or Lose the Right to Exist

In the present decisive confrontation between the civilized countries of the world and fundamentalist Muslim inspired terror and its state sponsors, such as the former regime of Saddam Hussein, one re-hears the cry of wilderness of No to War shouted by the peace-loving devotees of the globe, who hold pride of place in their wishful thinking, that in all human conflicts, good will and sober reason are the only effective means in resolving them. To uphold such a position however, after th "Fall of Adam", is to uphold that eirenic instincts are the predominant instincts of man. Such a stand revises all human history and re-writes Darwin's Origin of the Species, by appending to the latter, that conflict is not an immanent characteristic of all species but an aberration.

Hence, the upholders of this slogan of wilderness can only sustain their stand by re-inventing human nature, or by adopting the tale of Genesis that man, unlike other creatures, was created in the image of God and not in the image of the "monkey". Thus enlightenment, Clarence Darrow, (in the famous "Monkey Trial" in the USA), is replaced by obscurantism, William Jennings Bryan, by the believers of peace in all circumstances. And ironically, the avant-garde of the progressive movement, as most of the war protestors would proudly claim to be, replace Marx with Habakkuk.

In the stupor of their religious "oceanic feeling" of the basic goodness of man, Machiavelli, Hobbes, and Niezsche are thrown into the bonfire of their ignorance. Power, ambition, envy, avarice, and passion, have no place in their thinking. Homer, Shakespeare, and Goethe, who premised their great writings on these inherent characteristics of man, are turned into spiritual and intellectual reactionaries.

All these global demonstrations against war, are happening at a time when Muslim fundamentalists and their suicidal death-
squads, have declared a relentless holy war against Western civilization and its so called dens of vice. The raze and extermination of Western culture and its people, is the number one item in the "holy agenda" of Muslim fanatic terrorism.

War is the bane of the human condition. But there are justified and unjustified wars. Mankind must always strive to achieve peace in the interrelationship of nations by non-belligerent means, when-ever this is possible. But paradoxically, often peace can only be achieved by war. War therefore, in some circumstances is absolutely neccessary, as a surgeon's knife is that saves a human organism in crisis, and serves as the only effective means of saving a nation from extinction.

The ominous invisible mortal threats that are hovering over Western civilization are calling to its peoples: Fight Right War or Lose the Right to Exist.

Edited to remove caps in thread title. Cosmo

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
RE: FIGHT RIGHT WAR OR LOSE THE RIGHT TO EXIST

this post is just to wacko even for me
it should be titled

use your brain or lose the right to think

jimmoyer

jimmoyer
Apr 3, 2005
Winchester Virginia
www.contactcorp.net
RE: FIGHT RIGHT WAR OR LOSE THE RIGHT TO EXIST

C'mon darkbeaver your spelling in your signature rivals
George Bush's talent at extemporaneous speaking.

Honor Karl Marx or drop the sig.

Now on to this wonderful post at the very top of
this thread.

LOL !!!

I think it blew a left gasket.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Re: FIGHT RIGHT WAR OR LOSE THE RIGHT TO EXIST

I think not said:
Kotzabasis, you only got 3 one line responses, consider yourself victorious.

The reasoning behind such short responces is the adherent social dawinism (Racism) inclinded in his speech. People in the west have not taken this aditude since coloanial times. For example the so called "White mans burden" http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/Kipling.html which was pretty much the underton of that centry and only carried on by the extreme nationalist forces of facsists in the 20th centry. His type of speech warrents no real responce as I believe most of us here can see the undercurrents of what he is implying.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: FIGHT RIGHT WAR OR LOSE THE RIGHT TO EXIST

jimmoyer said:
C'mon darkbeaver your spelling in your signature rivals
George Bush's talent at extemporaneous speaking.

And darkbeaver isnt the president of a specific country, and was not re-elected.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Back in the fifties I had a grade 6 teacher

who spoke similar trash. I always thought she spoke solely to hear herself. kotzabasis may be following the same path but I will wait to hear further arguments.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
Re: RE: Fight Right War Or Lose The Right To Exist

jimmoyer said:
kotzabasis, nice post.

Keep it coming.

LOL !!!

for gods sake dont encourage this kind of thing
not everyone appreciates your sense of humour

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay said:
So ITN and jimmoyer support Social Darwanism and all that its caused.

So you support ranking people on the basis of their skin? Do you?

I will thank you not to put words in my mouth, you don't know me personally, save your insults for yourself.

Amik

Electoral Member
Mar 21, 2006
Re: FIGHT RIGHT WAR OR LOSE THE RIGHT TO EXIST

I think not said:
Kotzabasis, you only got 3 one line responses, consider yourself victorious.

They nuked him in three lines. It was a shock and awe war folks, and you saw it right here on this page!

(I guess since Kotzabasis didn't come back .. he lost the right to exist?)

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay said:
COnsider yourself victorious.

That implies that you are congradulating someone for supporting Social Darwanism and the lack of defense people can respond against the said individual.

Jesray, enough semantics. You called me a rascist and I answered you as politely as I could. Drop the subject.