New explosions in London

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: New explosions in Lon

I am not worried nor making myself relevant. This is a forum and I thought I post the news. You don't like it, go somewhere else.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Re: RE: New explosions in London

CowboyBeep said:
Funny how someone from a country that has no influence in international politics is so worried about the Iraq war. Are you just trying to make yourself feel relevant?

You have nothing to worry about from the terrorists. I their eyes (and mine) you're on their side.

And what makes you think I am on there side. You better watch what you are saying. throwing words like this is not very smart.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

He is just a troll and only here to stir things up Mog.

I was surprised at this this morning. I woke up after a night of beer drinking and when I turned on tv and heard 3 bombs in subway and one on a bus I was not sure I was awake or maybe having an acid flashback.

But unfortunatly I was not dreaming. It unfortunatly goes to show no matter how you prepare and beef up security you will always be vulnerable.

I was surprised it happened so soon again but it appears they arrested two diferent people and maybe they can help fill in some blanks and the police can get the rest of them. I am not sure if it is a copy cat or not but we will have to wait until the police finish their investigation.

I heard one person was hurt and maybe there is more but thankfully no one was killed. I just hope it does not happen again.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Folks don't even bother engaging this person. Its clear, and also quite pathetic that this person plans on playing these games, no problem for us, just more work for he/she.

All posts by troll deleted and posted in moderator fourm.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Just as the UK is about to introduce more police state legislation some detonaters go off not the bombs .Rather convenient is it not :x

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You gots it sherrif mom, lets saddle up and ride :p

deputy peapod---- My work here is done. I'm needed elsewhere now. I'm needed wherever outlaws rule the message boards. Wherever innocent women and children are afraid to scan the boards. :? Wherever a poster cannot live in simple dignity, and wherever a poster cry out for justice

Peapod's avatar-----Oi! Bullshit :? :?

I'll we watching :twisted:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Are they still talking about it being a nail bomb? I've been away from any useful news, but this morning there seemed to be a fair bit of conjecture about it not fitting the usual methods etc...

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
More Explosions in London: Psy-ops in Progress

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones /Prison Planet | July 21 2005

In the early confusion about what is actually happening in London, several things are already clear.

- This immediately stalls questions about the first bombing. The mainstream media were finally beginning to highlight the fact that the government's official story did not fit together. This takes those issues off the front pages.

- This further promulgates the fearmongering and creates a pliable public that is willing to accept draconian anti-terror laws. They are trying to turn us into Israel, with an alert or a bombing every fortnight.

- On the very day that the Patriot Act is due to be renewed, Bush can use the alert level to grease the skids and bully Congress into re-authorizing the bill.

Related: Bush sees London attacks as reason for Patriot Act

Some early reports from the scene of the incidents are very interesting.

BBC reported that one of the individuals' rucksacks exploded and he looked surprised and dismayed. Who is planting these devices in people's luggage? Or are these people copycats?

Sky News reported that Tony Blair was already in a crisis meeting in an underground bunker which overlapped with the alert. Another case of preparing to 'control' the chaos as it unfolded?

Sky News also reports Blair was set to meet with MI5 and MI6 as well as Secret Service later today. This suggests Blair's schedule was planned ahead of time to coincide with these incidents.

There are already 'Atta passport' type stories of Arabs planting the bombs and running away and being chased by members of the public. This immediately creates the psy-ops stroyboard that this is the work of Al-Qaeda.

More developments as this story unfolds....

Related: Reports Of Explosions In London Tube Stations and Bus

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

This is all very odd. None of it fits the usual pattern of competent bombers (suicide or not) working for whatever al-Qaeda really is.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Notice To Media Scientists
Re: July 21st Bombings

The grammars of the media stick out like a sore thumb. Notice the names of the subway stations
in July 21st London Bombings? Shepherds Bush, Oval Station, Warren (Commission) Road.
How obvious must it be before the British Public sees that the terrorists are their leaders? Blair and Queen Elizabeth 2nd! Wake up.