Questions About 911 I've Got a Few

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Questions About 911 I

What gets me is there military was not prepared for this or any other kind of attack. You would think with their military and technology they could of and should of had planes up sooner. Don't the Air Force and Navy jets train for fast deployment for attacks on American soil?

I guess this just showed how unprepared the American government was for being attacked at home. Bush is lucky it was not worse.

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Cheney was running a drill with the Norad system the day of 911 they were told to stand down no1 .too many unanswered questions :? Golfer Payne Stewarts plane was intercepted within 10 minutes of not answering calls from ground control but three comercial jets can't be .How did I guy in a cave manage that one/ :wink:

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Questions About 911 I've Got a Few

I think not said:
He forgot one question. When was the last time this author saw a shrink?

Yes...that was an impressive demonstration of your superior intellect and deductive reasoning...care to offer some refutation by way of all the evidence that you've gathered to the contrary?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

My personal guess...and although it's based on a lot of the evidence it is just a guess...is that the Bushites knew something was going on but did nothing to stop it because:

a) They thought that it would be largely unsuccessful like the first WTC bombing; and
b) They were looking for that new Pearl Harbour event mentioned in the PNAC letter.

The result is that they did nothing to stop it from happening.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Different governments with different agendas though, Vanni. It is entirely possible that Clinton and/or the FBI allowed the first bombing to happen for reasons of their own, or that the bombing was a remnant of the policies of the first Bush government, but that doesn't preclude Bush II allowing the 9-11 attacks.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Vanni Fucci said:
I think not said:

Yes...that was an impressive demonstration of your superior intellect and deductive reasoning...care to offer some refutation by way of all the evidence that you've gathered to the contrary?

I can ask another 2 dozen questions as part of that questionnaire that you will never get an answer.

He didnt provide any evidence only questions. Questions with not even a theory to back it up bares little relevance to me to respond. The least he could of done is provide a theory. Better answer for you?

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
Re: RE: Questions About 911 I

Reverend Blair said:
Different governments with different agendas though, Vanni. It is entirely possible that Clinton and/or the FBI allowed the first bombing to happen for reasons of their own, or that the bombing was a remnant of the policies of the first Bush government, but that doesn't preclude Bush II allowing the 9-11 attacks.

No but it establishes a precedent that the US government, regardless of what party was in power, and for whatever reason, wanted to wage war in the Middle East...and their first attempt did not bring the building down, so they devised a better plan...

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net

I think not said:
Vanni Fucci said:
I think not said:

I can ask another 2 dozen questions as part of that questionnaire that you will never get an answer.

He didnt provide any evidence only questions. Questions with not even a theory to back it up bares little relevance to me to respond. The least he could of done is provide a theory. Better answer for you?

The question are extremely valid, and the answers, should you choose to look for them, paint a very shocking and dismal picture as to the agenda of your government, and the lengths they will go to achieve them...but then maybe this is all just more of the same anti-american sentiment...except that most of the people asking these questions are your own countrymen...

If you doubt what your government is capable of, perhaps you should research "Operation Northwoods"...that should give you a clear indication of where all this paranoia stems...

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Vanni Fucci said:
The question are extremely valid, and the answers, should you choose to look for them, paint a very shocking and dismal picture as to the agenda of your government, and the lengths they will go to achieve them...

Like I said, I can provide at least 2 dozen more questions, if I do, you will ask me to back them up, as I have, will you not?

but then maybe this is all just more of the same anti-american sentiment...except that most of the people asking these questions are your own countrymen...

There is no need to be sarcastic Vanni because you do not share an opinion

If you doubt what your government is capable of, perhaps you should research "Operation Northwoods"...that should give you a clear indication of where all this paranoia stems...

I'm well aware of "Operation Northwoods", are you? Or did you just read the headlines?

If you're big on this Vanni, how about we each present evidence (as much as we can) on one of these "Conspiracy Theories" or do you prefer the word Complicity? What's your favorite topic on September 11th? Remote controlled airplanes? Black Boxes never found? Missle flying into the Pentagon? Pick and choose, a little healthy debate never hurt anybody :p

YankinCanada

Apr 24, 2005
May be we could ask these people if AA77 slamed into the pentegon?

Paul W. Ambrose
Yeneneh Betru
Mary Jane Booth
Bernard C. Brown, II
CAPT Charles F. Burlingame III, USNR, Retired
Suzanne M. Calley
William E. Caswell
David M. Charlebois
Sarah M. Clark
Asia S. Cottom
James D. Debeuneure
Rodney Dickens
Eddie A. Dillard
LCDR Charles A. Droz III, USN, Retired
Barbara G. Edwards
Charles S. Falkenberg
Dana Falkenberg
Zoe Falkenberg
J. Joseph Ferguson
Darlene E. Flagg
RADM Wilson F. Flagg, USNR, Retired
1stLt Richard P. Gabriel, USMC, Retired
Ian J. Gray
Stanley R. Hall
Michele M. Heidenberger
Bryan C. Jack
Steven D. Jacoby
Ann C. Judge
Chandler R. Keller
Yvonne E. Kennedy
Norma Cruz Khan
Karen Ann Kincaid
Dong Chul Lee
Jennifer Lewis
Kenneth E. Lewis
Renee A. May
Dora Marie Menchaca
Christopher C. Newton
Barbara K. Olson
Ruben S. Ornedo
Robert Penninger
Robert R. Ploger III
Zandra F. Ploger
Lisa J. Raines
Todd H. Reuben
John P. Sammartino
George W. Simmons
Donald D. Simmons
Mari-Rae Sopper
Robert Speisman
Norma Lang Steuerle
Hilda E. Taylor
Leonard E. Taylor
Sandra D. Teague
Leslie A. Whittington
CAPT John D. Yamnicky, Sr., USN, Retired
Vicki Yancey
Shuyin Yang
Yuguag Zheng

Well we cant cause they were aboard the plane.

Before you go posting that no plane hit the pentegon think about the Families of those who perished aboard that flight!

ElPolaco

Electoral Member
Nov 5, 2004
Fruita, CO, Aztlan
www.spec-tra.com
You can bring up the truth about 911 all you want. You can tell people the truth about Iraq. However, as long as you have US policy controlled by a sinister right wing think tank supported by an electorate bought off with lower taxes and a “feel good” sense of jingoism, no one is going to care.

badboy

Nominee Member
Apr 13, 2005
Re: RE: Questions About 911 I

Reverend Blair said:
That seems to be a major problem, el Polaco. Maybe things will change after the mid-terms.

Keep dreaming. the Dems are coming appart faster then you can say wackjobs.