You were lied to - are you going to do something about it?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

When Bush has the corporate controlled media aka the LIARS FOR HIRE in his pocket that NEVER hold him accountable, why bother? They have simply repeated white house lies for years and even now refuse to call Bush on his lies. A large section of misinformed Americans still believe that Saddam had these weapons, due to the constant barrage of lies that the masses have been force fed for years by the corporate media, and some are still gullible enough to believe that Iraq had something to do with 911.

http://www.armageddononline.org/no-wmd.php

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

When Bush has the corporate controlled media aka the LIARS FOR HIRE in his pocket that NEVER hold him accountable, why bother? They have simply repeated white house lies for years and even now refuse to call Bush on his lies. A large section of misinformed Americans still believe that Saddam had these weapons, due to the constant barrage of lies that the masses have been force fed for years by the corporate media, and some are still gullible enough to believe that Iraq had something to do with 911.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC
RE: You were lied to - are you going to do something about i

Somewhere I was reading that big media corporations have reduced the number of investigative reporters. They cost too much. So, what you hear, see, or read has a high component of repetition. These guys are too busy to do the necessary work.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

Somewhere I was reading that big media corporations have reduced the number of investigative reporters. They cost too much. So, what you hear, see, or read has a high component of repetition. These guys are too busy to do the necessary work.

Mooseskin Johnny

Electoral Member
Dec 23, 2004
BC

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

At least here I belive anyways we get a more balanced view from the media.

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but people follow "W" blindly no matter what he says.

If it was up to me I would arrest him once he left American soil provided he not on an official state visit and send him to the Hague to be tried as a War Criminal.

Luckily for him the World Court does not practice "Texas Style of justice" so Bush could rot in a cell until he dies.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11 but people follow "W" blindly no matter what he says.

If it was up to me I would arrest him once he left American soil provided he not on an official state visit and send him to the Hague to be tried as a War Criminal.

Luckily for him the World Court does not practice "Texas Style of justice" so Bush could rot in a cell until he dies.

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

If we could prove he was a danger to the Canadian People, we would be able to implement a "pre-emptive" strike against him. Get us some "smart bombs" and some "guided missiles" and take him out. After all, he did lay the ground work for this sort of activity.

j/k...... sort of.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

If we could prove he was a danger to the Canadian People, we would be able to implement a "pre-emptive" strike against him. Get us some "smart bombs" and some "guided missiles" and take him out. After all, he did lay the ground work for this sort of activity.

j/k...... sort of.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

j/k...... sort of.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
RE: You were lied to - ar

Well, he does have WMD, he is a bully, he is a danger to his neighbors, he is not abiding by the UN, he tortures people, he killed innocent people and so on. These are the same reasons he gave to invade Iraq. Now we have the same reasons to invade his country, arrest him and get rid of this pest once and for all.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Well, he does have WMD, he is a bully, he is a danger to his neighbors, he is not abiding by the UN, he tortures people, he killed innocent people and so on. These are the same reasons he gave to invade Iraq. Now we have the same reasons to invade his country, arrest him and get rid of this pest once and for all.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

Paco

Electoral Member
Jul 6, 2004
7000 ft. asl and on full auto
Re: RE: You were lied to - ar

moghrabi said:

You are promoting an act of aggression. You have spoke out against Bush’s war on terror, yet now you endorse the same tactics that you have previously condemned.

Welcome to the human race, hypocrite.

By the way… bring it.

Paco

Electoral Member
Jul 6, 2004

moghrabi said:

You are promoting an act of aggression. You have spoke out against Bush’s war on terror, yet now you endorse the same tactics that you have previously condemned.

By the way… bring it.

Paco

Electoral Member
Jul 6, 2004

moghrabi said:

By the way… bring it.