Iraq sovereignty, how will we know?

American Voice

Council Member
Jun 4, 2004
A sovereign Iraq, how will we recognize it when we see it?

When local banks are willing to cash Iraq government payroll checks issued over the signature of President Ghazi Al-Yawer, and the cashees are willing to accept Iraq currency in exchange; confident that the butcher, the baker, and the grocer will accept the notes as payment in exchange for real goods.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
I'm not sure I follow you, AV.

Seems to me a sovereign Iraq is an Iraq recognized by the majority of the International community.

Monetary policy is irrelevant, fro the most part. In the former USSR for example, and many other repressive regimes, the US dollar was the de facto currency.

Ah....Capitalism at work.

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
Hand picked council by the US alone. American compagnies owning huge shares in Iraqi oil. American compagnies pretty much owning the majority of the new economy (Before, Toyota was the car of choice, now its Ford that you see everywhere). US troops, to stay in Iraq for a long period of time (They wll/have installed 4 permanent bases in Iraq). Also, the US administrator, will have a veto right on anything, the Iraqi council puts in place.

Hand over of power? Yea right.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Numure said:
Hand picked council by the US alone. American compagnies owning huge shares in Iraqi oil. American compagnies pretty much owning the majority of the new economy (Before, Toyota was the car of choice, now its Ford that you see everywhere). US troops, to stay in Iraq for a long period of time (They wll/have installed 4 permanent bases in Iraq). Also, the US administrator, will have a veto right on anything, the Iraqi council puts in place.

Hand over of power? Yea right.

Fords are cheaper.

Besides, handpicked or not, the international community seems to be going along with the plan. In addition, at some point, hopefully, elections will be held.

While imperfect now, are you suggesting things were better politically before the war?

Also, where is the info re Americans owning Iraqi oil company shares? I haven't seen that yet.

Darkgrammer

Nominee Member
It's true, Mobil Exxon has shares, The government set shares with Caterpillar Construction for Iraq. And GE has the most shares in wiring Iraq with rebuilding.

Just like a coorperation taking over a country, and how moronic will bush get? It just keeps going and going until a regime gets really pissed and gets on his hands with a nuke.

God how I would love to see that on TV, a regime has a nuke and threatens the US, Idiots up in the bush administration are so dumb that they will push the red shiny button that says destroy earth, thats how stupid the bush administration is. :roll:

To tell you the truth, the US is heading for WW3. Fook, I can bet the Antichrist is bush for all I care. Thats why I really hope that one day they give those idiots up in the white house a lesson about power, It just doesn't take money to solve things.

Darkgrammer

Nominee Member
Fords are cheaper.
Just like a conformist, always thinking with the gas pedal in his mouth than with his brain. Who cares if fords are cheaper, Hell I don't care if they gave pintos away.

Besides, handpicked or not, the international community seems to be going along with the plan. In addition, at some point, hopefully, elections will be held.

Because there a buncha conformist and hear what they want to hear but the truth. You get what im saying WINK WINK! :wink: *Clutches eye hard* MEGA WINK!

While imperfect now, are you suggesting things were better politically before the war?

In fact they were a bit better. Ok how would you like, ohhh say example a country, lets say Canada (lol, Canadians rock don't be pissed at me for this) takes over the US because bush is a retard. So Canada invades the US, Now we got soldiers in our homes crawling up our a***s and you can't do a damn thing about it, and you know why.. Cause your American, and there Canadian with power, and foreign companies come up and thrash your home with Exxon this and GE that. You know you can't just force Democracy overnight to a country. So how would you feel if your country was invaded and are thrashing your home because "they" think its better the way "they" like. See it wasn't "there" country in the first place, so big bad Bushwhacker thinks hes almighty Jesus F. Christ and has power over the earth, No sir, hes Mistaken.

Also, where is the info re Americans owning Iraqi oil company shares? I haven't seen that yet.

lol, then you watch Bill O' Reilly. :roll:

===================

You know not to be rude or anything, but when ppl go off talking like if its a good thing this war happened it just pisses me off because sometimes people can't see past the media, pass the logos, pass the Pepsi commercials, pass the SUV ads, or pass Britney Spears, no they think all is right with the world as long as there country doesnt suffer or is affected, no everyone outside America we shouldn't care about, oh no lets all blaming all our mistakes on 9/11. COME ON!! 9/11 IS OVER GET OVER IT! Im sick and tired of people pointing fingers at 9/11 and there false patriotism, oh God Bless America, and oh America, poor America they suffer so much with 9/11. 9/11 was nothing compared what America has done to many other countries. We should get (like I said) the gas pedal out of our mouth and think like reasonable human beings.

Oh and by the way, Im American, except I don't do what the TV tells me to do like those other Mindless American Drones with a giant saliva drolling of there mouth. :roll:

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Well, you posted lots of noise, but nothing of substance.

As for the cars, are you suggesting Iraqis pay MORE for their vehicles. Do you have a problem with free markets?

Your referance to conformists baffes me. To what exactly are you referring? In addition, what is this mysterious trith youre referring and what is is your source? Simply stating something doesnt make it so-- no matter how much you WANT it to be true.

As for Iraqis being better off before the war..I'll tell you what. You convince anyone of the hundreds of thousands of families of those found in mass graves or the husbands, brithers or sons of those victimized by Saddams rape rooms that they were better off with Saddam in power, well, I'll concede the point to you.

Lastly, talk is cheap.

What is the source of the assertion that Americans are prime shareholders in Iraqi oil companies. You know, anything but an unsubstantiated rant.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Go for it Darkgrammer. You are a true American with a lot of brains. You got the story right. It is all about oil and so on. what sovereignty are these people talking about. An american appointed governement that will only listen to the people in the White House.

Researchok - enough being naiive. You are making people sick. You truly believe what they feed you on TV.

You are asking Darkgrammer for proof as you did with me in the past. The proof is in front of your eyes. Alas - you just can't see it.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
moghrabi said:
Go for it Darkgrammer. You are a true American with a lot of brains. You got the story right. It is all about oil and so on. what sovereignty are these people talking about. An american appointed governement that will only listen to the people in the White House.

Researchok - enough being naiive. You are making people sick. You truly believe what they feed you on TV.

You are asking Darkgrammer for proof as you did with me in the past. The proof is in front of your eyes. Alas - you just can't see it.

So in other words, neither of you guys can answer.

The oil argument is idiotic-- if the US wanted access to Iraqi oil, they would have supported the lifting of sanctions and saved hundreds of billions.

Yes, Moghrabi, I asked for referance. You and dark are obviously related.

All the noise leads me to believe you and he have an allergy to reality.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Take something better than an imaginary pill. You know, take something REAL.

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
researchok said:
moghrabi said:

The oil argument is idiotic-- if the US wanted access to Iraqi oil, they would have supported the lifting of sanctions and saved hundreds of billions.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Take something better than an imaginary pill. You know, take something REAL.

Actually no. Why? Because under saddam, oil was nationialised in Iraq. It no longer is.

Darkgrammer

Nominee Member

We have answer your question, but you consider it a rant. :roll:

The world was against them, and Bushwacker wanted to look good for the upcoming election. :roll:

Darkgrammer

Nominee Member

We have answer your question, but you consider it a rant. :roll:

The world was against them, and Bushwacker wanted to look good for the upcoming election. :roll:

Glad you agree, but relation is diffrent than agreement.

Actually I don't you see I explained already how the media scares people into having allergic fits, and how ads pollute our minds with subliminal feelings of nothingness. You are nothing but another mindless buying slave in giant coorperate America. You see TV, and you like it, so you believe it, and defend it, and if bush would of gotten caught doing something bad you still wouldn't believe it, even if they had proof. This my friends is what American Television and News does to you, falsely promises you good things if you buy in masses, thus my comment on conformists. Answered enough for you? :roll: :roll: :roll:

rofl, sure buddy just sign those papers there and you'll be all set. rofl, *Cracking up hard*. :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Once again, WORDS.

Im not necessarily disageeing with you-- but simply stating an opinion doesnt make it fact-- as much as you want it to be.

Evidence goes a long way in supporting an argument.

As for the 'pill' referance, that was meant for Moghrabi.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Numure, this might interest you.

Ali Allawi, the trade minister in the US-backed administration in Iraq, has said that foreign ownership of assets in the country's oil industry has not been ruled out.

In an interview with the BBC during the IMF and World Bank annual meetings in Dubai, Mr Allawi said that he expects some form of foreign involvement in the sector, although there are other possibilities than ownership.

Mr Allawi's remarks follow an announcement on Sunday in Dubai by other members of the administration of sweeping economic reforms.

The announcement included new opportunities for foreign investors, allowing them to own 100% of Iraqi enterprises. But natural resources, including oil - Iraq's most valuable asset - was excluded.

There are other referances as well.

Darkgrammer

Nominee Member
Once again, WORDS.

Im not necessarily disageeing with you-- but simply stating an opinion doesnt make it fact-- as much as you want it to be.

Evidence goes a long way in supporting an argument.

These aren't just words, I have informed myself and have researched how the White House is in fact doing, and 90% of the thing Bushwhacker is doing are bad. Even Republicans are starting to hate him. And what I am trying to get at is that it is a "Proven" fact that Americans don't listen to the truth when it comes to political issues, they like to hear what they want.

And I do have 7 diffrent informants, 2 Democrats sites, 2 Republican sites, 1 Liberal, 1 Green Party, and 1 Independent (Attacks Both Sides).

:roll:

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
OK, so you've informed yourself-- thats a GOOD thing.

Now, can you share thesources of your research?

Darkgrammer

Nominee Member
No.

and it's not because Im rude, it's because I can't, I can't give you my information source, I took hard to find these and there legit, like I said don't mean to be rude sorry but get your own dude.

And believe me there legit.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
OK, so let me understand this-- you want us to take your word for it all. Interesting. I must admit I don't quite understand how sharing knowledge is somehow a proprietary process.

Well, be that as it may, until shown otherwise, I guess we'll be at odds.

I will however, continue to provide referances to support my arguments.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
You have not provided one single reference to convince me otherwise. By the way, The CIA considers Allawi to be a great asset. meaning a puppet for the american s in Iraq. The transfer of power was done in couple of hours and Bremer was in the plane before the ceremonies were done. Is he afraid or is it a sign of failure.

Read the background og these idiots put in power in Iraq. They are all US trained to serve the adminstration.

Why would the US need to have the largest US embassy in Iraq. Why Iraq? I'll tell you. Beacuse these civilian puppets will get their orders from the US guys over there. There are still 150,000 troops in Iraq. What sovereignty are you talking about. The americans will not get out of there until the oil is gone and a few thousands killed in the name of democracy. If you want to spread democracy, start with yourself. Do you really see the US as a democratic country. It is only a show.

Democracy is needed in Iraq the US says, and we will deliver it all over the globe. Why do they still support Saudi Arabia, the Kingdom of Jordan, Oman, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait and so on. And just yesterday, they opened full relations with Libya. How come? Did Gaddafi change or now they want another friend in the area so they use for now and capture and kill in the future as they did with so many others.

As for the pill, I think you have been taking them for a long time. Wedo not need to both look like idiots in this forum. I'll leave that to you.