Note to Iran

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Via Fark

Note to Iran and its heavily fortified nuclear facilities: US Air Force's massive 30,000lb bunker-buster bomb is "ready to go"

That is all.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
Hello my American friend, Colpy.

I'm a woman, so I have a different perspective.

Build malls, show movies,
Birth control are freebies,
Send BBQ and fried chicken,
Iran will soon be kicking!

Uncle

Bomb Iran (Paul Shanklin) - YouTube

I like this one better.....

"Let's bomb Iran
Just like Japan,
Wouldn't it be grand?
We'll turn the rocks into pebbles,
The pebbles into sand.
Let's bomb Iran"

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Hello my American friend, Colpy.

I'm a woman, so I have a different perspective.

Build malls, show movies,
Birth control are freebies,
Send BBQ and fried chicken,
Iran will soon be kicking!

Uncle

They'd probably prefer bombs than that.

unclepercy

Electoral Member
Jun 4, 2005
Baja Canada
They'd probably prefer bombs than that.
The women wouldn't. Put a LOT of blingy items in the mall, especially shoes, show science fiction movies like Avatar (he, he), free the women from the servitude of multiple children, and put on a big spread. Even the men couldn't resist the food. Americanize them. Canadize them. Approach from a commercial, not a govermental, door and you get hugs from the women. Pass the chocolate donuts!

Uncle

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
In the nineteenth century it was called gun boat diplomacy now its bunker buster
mentality. The problem is not the Iranian people it is the government and people
lose sight of that. Around fifty percent of Iranians are middle aged and under and
they want to build a future for themselves. I wonder how the average person in
their private homes really go along with this religious nonsense. On the street yes,
but behind closed doors there that may well be a different story.
Right now Sunni and Sharia are opposed to each other, if we bomb them will they unite
so we get to fight them all? The answer remains an unknown.
Unfortunately it will probably come down to two civilizations colliding, that too is an
answer for another day.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
In the nineteenth century it was called gun boat diplomacy now its bunker buster
mentality. The problem is not the Iranian people it is the government and people
lose sight of that. Around fifty percent of Iranians are middle aged and under and
they want to build a future for themselves. I wonder how the average person in
their private homes really go along with this religious nonsense. On the street yes,
but behind closed doors there that may well be a different story.
Right now Sunni and Sharia are opposed to each other, if we bomb them will they unite
so we get to fight them all? The answer remains an unknown.
Unfortunately it will probably come down to two civilizations colliding, that too is an
answer for another day.
This, of course, begs the question: Is there a sunny side to sharia?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Iran is in the way of re-establishng the Silk Road with nat gas pipelines From the Arab/Israeli Mediterranean Offshore to India and China.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I think the White House is a bigger threat to America than Iran. Maybe the big bomb should be programmed to drop on the Oval Office.

That is true but to own Washington again America must disown Israel and the Zionist Empire and tear down and obliterate their works where ever they are to be found. There simply is no other way to regain freedom except the slavers are brought to justice. good luck