Interview: Tommy Robinson of the EDL....

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Michael Coren Interviews Tommy Robinson Of The EDL - English Defence League - YouTube

Interesting.....

Loved the first comment!

Finally an interviewer that actually read the newspapers instead of government directives before interviewing Mr. Robinson. On a lighter note it looks like Mr. Robison was a little suprised by finally being spoken to without sneering condescention by a member of the media.
It would be nice if members of the british media had ever bothered to look for actual evidence as Mr. Coren has done before parroting each other with such fatuously smug glibness.

jjk9999 12 hours ago 6

Thoughts???

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Exercising ones right to free speech, assemble, and expression, isn't an invitation to be assaulted.
You know they have people within their organization to keep themselve's in-line at protests to keep the group under control after several out breaks at protests? They are working hard on an image change.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You know they have people within their organization to keep themselve's in-line at protests to keep the group under control after several out breaks at protests? They are working hard on an image change.
To bad "Off" doesn't make a repellent for people who tag along and cause grief.

The MWS thinks people like me are the problem. While I think they're the problem. Yet for all intents and purposes, we have a common agenda.

Funny how that works.

EDL - Sharia Law - Battlefield London - YouTube

Scary sh!t.

I think I started a thread on this a while ago, discussing the slippery slope. I was called a few names. Told I was crazy.

Funny how prophetic bear are.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
Protecting themselves is fine but instigating is a whole different ballgame.

So, If I get my self a couple of ladies dressed in miniskirts, a bottle of good brew, and a boombox and go strolling into "sharia controled" areas of London......am I instigating????

Good on them!!!

What's your point???

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Interesting guy...........hardly the brain-dead soccer hooligan the apologists would like you to believe.......

As he mentions that EDL has changed, now we will see how they change from what the initial problems they had with Neo Nazis in the ranks shall we say and where they go from there.
What is the cultural makeup of the EDL - A legitimate question.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving

What is their problem with Halal meats? Just one point that in my opinion is foolishness.

Restaurants and fast food chains that do offer halal options should offer non-halal alternatives as well, in order to show respect for other people’s religions, customs, and possible concerns about animal welfare issues (surrounding ritual slaughter). No one should be made to consume halal produce unwittingly, so it must always be labeled – in supermarkets, in restaurants, in schools, and in hospitals – wherever it is available. Free choice in these matters is, after all, a fundamental human right for everybody, not just the Muslim community

I wonder how many people are not white in the EDL?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
I wonder how many people are not white in the EDL?
I have no idea, but I do know, if you go through the YouTube videos, you'll see black and olive skinned people, standing alongside Tommy.

If you check out the EDL web site, you'll note they have an written/expressed anti nazi/racism policy.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I have no idea, but I do know, if you go through the YouTube videos, you'll see black and olive skinned people, standing alongside Tommy.

If you check out the EDL web site, you'll note they have an written/expressed anti Nazi/racism policy.

I will when I have more time. But as he stated they have that image to change. The original when they had Neo Nazi's etc in their org. I did see some language where he states people are forced to live next to Muslims. That caught my eye. So more research is to be done.

I also am quite aware that the English were not to welcoming to people of other countries that emigrated there.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
We’re still waiting for the call from Amnesty offering Tommy legal assistance with his unjust, political imprisonment at the hands of the evil UK junta.

ROFLMFAO.....evil UK junta eh.......

A martyr is someone who suffers for a cause. And Tommy is most definitely someone who has suffered for his.

and there ya go, poor lil Tommy boy is a martyr. Would that be a martyr similar to the extremists he's supposedly "protesting" against?

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
ROFLMFAO.....evil UK junta eh.......

and there ya go, poor lil Tommy boy is a martyr. Would that be a martyr similar to the extremists he's supposedly "protesting" against?

And there are no Islamic Extremists in the UK?

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Interesting choice of logo. Would that cross be similar to the cross emblem used by the crusaders?

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario