420 - National Pot Smokers Day

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California
Today is April 20th 2010, or as some like to call it "National Pot Smokers Day".

When I was a teenager growing up in southern california I recieved as my first crime in life, a Penal Code 420 ticket for smoking a little bit of cannabis.

Today, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and culture internationally.

uhh.. forgot the rest. :lol:

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Some people turn 4:20 into a twice a day celebration as well.... "****, 4:20 dude, pass me the bong, i gots to get high" lol

theconqueror

Time Out
Feb 1, 2010
San Diego, California

Remember the original Cheech and Chongs Record LP with that giant rolling paper inside? :lol:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I'll be sure to get some today to celebrate.... been out for three weeks and been noticing my lower back starting to hurt and tense up again.

Of course let's also not forget that July 1st isn't just Canada Day, but also "Cannabis Day"...... two in one year?

I like it.

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
i'll be sure to get some today to celebrate.... Been out for three weeks and been noticing my lower back starting to hurt and tense up again.

Of course let's also not forget that july 1st isn't just canada day, but also "cannabis day"...... Two in one year?

I like it.
:cool::cool::cool:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Three weeks!!!!!! Why pray tell did you not steal an eight track?

An eight track?

Dunno that term.

I didn't have any for three weeks cuz my dealer seems to have gotten someone else to look after their computer, doesn't need me around anymore and has been avoiding me.... damn putz.

Oh well.... I know it's all out of my system since my back is killing me again and I'm the same opinionated jerk as I always was, so I can say weed didn't affect my personality any :cool:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
An eight track?

Dunno that term.

I didn't have any for three weeks cuz my dealer seems to have gotten someone else to look after their computer, doesn't need me around anymore and has been avoiding me.... damn putz.

Oh well.... I know it's all out of my system since my back is killing me again and I'm the same opinionated jerk as I always was, so I can say weed didn't affect my personality any :cool:

Sorry about your back Praxius, certainly you need more reliable friends with pot, the drug underworld is full of unfathful fairweather friends for sure. Eight tracks predate cassette tapes back in the dark ages desperate druggies would steal them from cars. We should all take a minute to curse the bums of those criminals who keep cannabis from the people. There is no greater crime against humanity in my mind.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Ah, ok... I knew of 8 Track tapes, seen many, held a couple in my hands even.... but I thought it was a reference to weed like a dime bag or something that I never heard before.

I guess stealing 8-tracks was before my time :lol:

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Ah, ok... I knew of 8 Track tapes, seen many, held a couple in my hands even.... but I thought it was a reference to weed like a dime bag or something that I never heard before.

I guess stealing 8-tracks was before my time :lol:

You missed the fun. I had a couple stolen and half the dashboards gone to get them.
8track interesting idea for a commercial pot name.