DocDred, you're Fired!

Curiosity
Durkin

It's all yer fault - getting Doc wound up like that....

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Man I miss all the fun. Damned responsibilities.

Just ask him for a PM of the ode. I am sure he still has it.

hermanntrude
Just found this picture online and HAD to post it:

lone wolf
^^^^
Uh-oh... Competition!

Wolf

eh1eh
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

^^^^
Uh-oh... Competition!

Wolf

Yes, the multi-nationals will weasel in on any market.

Zan
pssst Doc.... everyone seems to have read the ballad but me... could I ummm... well.... demmit man, pm me the ballad!

JBeee
Quote: Originally Posted by trieditView Post

Man I miss all the fun. Damned responsibilities.

Fun, yes, but then again. if he were free to express himself in an open/uncontrolled atmosphere.....well, you know.

Thank goodness this board has the software.....*and the noggins responsible, in charge*
Last edited by JBeee; Sep 13th, 2007 at 07:58 PM..

triedit
Pretty funny! (Thanks herm)

DurkaDurka
I have been singing the Ballad of DocDred all night, it's my new fav song.

Dreadful Nonsense
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

I have been singing the Ballad of DocDred all night, it's my new fav song.

are you singing to the tune of the edmund fitzgerald by lightfoot...lol

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by DocDredView Post

are you singing to the tune of the edmund fitzgerald by lightfoot...lol

actually I was, while I was having a bath. It was very romantic, I lit some candles and hummed for a couple hours.

Dreadful Nonsense

actually I was, while I was having a bath. It was very romantic, I lit some candles and hummed for a couple hours.

dude i think reveen did a huge numba on ya....LOL....

DurkaDurka

dude i think reveen did a huge numba on ya....LOL....

Yeah, Raveen has been playing tricks on me again... he whispered in my ear and told me you are the ghost of Christopher Reeves, Is this true Doc?

Dreadful Nonsense

Yeah, Raveen has been playing tricks on me again... he whispered in my ear and told me you are the ghost of Christopher Reeves, Is this true Doc?

no ...but no one wants to hear my tongueing my pricipal the nun's ear to get out of trouble...true doc tales from high school....

DurkaDurka

no ...but no one wants to hear my tongueing my pricipal the nun's ear to get out of trouble...true doc tales from high school....

Wow, that's impressive. better a nun then a priest I guess.

DurkaDurka
My Doc

Your skin glows like the Bananas, blossoms Slippery as the TurdBlossoms in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your Skin flute voice and leaps like a Goat at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Owl wing.
I am comforted by your Thong that I carry into the twilight of Zipperbeams and hold next to my buttocks.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of gasonline.
As my jugs fall from my bra, it reminds me of your truck.
In the quiet, I listen for the last fart of the day.
My heated member leaps to my dress. I wait in the moonlight for your secret drilldo so that we may spank as one, digits to digits, in search of the magnificient black and mystical superman of love.

Dreadful Nonsense

Wow, that's impressive. better a nun then a priest I guess.

lol the priests hated me..on the other hand i never got into trouble ever again...and the nun was my get out of any trouble free card for ever...true tale.....
I was drunk...at school dance....she tells me she has to call parents....i get the idea...."Can i tell you a secret?" she puts ear to my mouth."I have fantasies about you"...she giggles like a school girl and smiles it off....couple of minutes later brain wave occurs...."Can I tell you another secret" ear comes over very fast...i tongued it ...quite well i might add....get same school girl reaction.....brother arrives picks me up....weekend of father ...fun times.....all the while...a nuclear waste dump in me head is boiling over what i got to face in school for the next 2 years......she did not tell anyone yet....but i'm like in hell......

Monday arrives.....during home room intercom announces " Will David ******* please report to Sister ******'s office"

i go in ....she asks me if i'm ok...asks how are things at home...never mentions anything about the sex.......

it was awesome....actually to be honest i was sent to her office many a time after...never got in trouble...but became her friend in a way....

very weird life i've had......

DurkaDurka
Doc, I hope you like the poem I wrote for you, it's very touching.

Dreadful Nonsense

My Doc
Your skin glows like the Bananas, blossoms Slippery as the TurdBlossoms in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your Skin flute voice and leaps like a Goat at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great Owl wing.
I am comforted by your Thong that I carry into the twilight of Zipperbeams and hold next to my buttocks.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of gasonline.
As my jugs fall from my bra, it reminds me of your truck.
In the quiet, I listen for the last fart of the day.
My heated member leaps to my dress. I wait in the moonlight for your secret...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
awe....I'm feeling a bit verklempt!!!
I have to go now.....I love you

Cosmo
I dunno, but maybe D&D (Doc & Durka) Brothel and Recording Studios may be on to something ...

(Not sure how BlackLeaf missed this one! He usually keeps us up to date on the happenings across the pond!)

From this (external - login to view) blog ...

Quote:

The BBC News website ran a story in February last year with the classic headline, "Sudan man forced to 'marry' goat (external - login to view)". The Guardian reports (external - login to view) that 14 months on, the goat story still frequently tops the list of most popular stories on the BBC website.

Just don't try to take it international or ya could find yourself supporting a whole lot of kids!

Here's the story ... (external - login to view)

Quote:

Sudan's famous goat 'wife' dies

Charles Tombe is refusing to comment on the affair

The best-known goat in Sudan has died months after being "married" to a man in the South Sudan capital, Juba, the BBC has learned.

Local elders ordered a man found having sex with the goat, later called Rose, to "marry" her last February.

"The idea was to publicly embarrass the man," says Tom Rhodes, editor of the Juba Post, which first ran the story.

The BBC's story of the "wedding" caught the public imagination and became one of the most read internet stories.

Rose, black and white, is believed to have died after choking on a plastic bag she swallowed as she was eating scraps on the streets of Juba.

'Sense of humour'

After the marriage, Rose had a male kid - but "not a human one" - Mr Rhodes said, hastily.
The "husband", Charles Tombe, said he was drunk at the time but has since refused to comment on the issue. The kid is owned by Mr Tombe.

More than a year after the BBC story was first published, it is still picked up by various web forums and being emailed across the world. Recently it got more than 100,000 page views for five successive days.

Over time, it has received several million hits - making it historically one of the biggest-hitting stories the BBC News website has published.

A Google search uncovers more than 1m different web pages, based on the same story.
Mr Rhodes, a Briton who helped found the Juba Post in 2004, was shocked when he learned how many people around the world had read the story his newspaper had originally published as a short, light-hearted account and not even bothered to publish on its website.

"Wow - what have we done? We have triggered a monster," he said.

He said that he had seen that it occasionally returned in the BBC's "Most read stories" and was worried that he would have trouble with South Sudanese, accusing his paper of tarnishing the image of the region - now trying to rebuild after 21 years of war.
But he says he has not come across any such anger.

"It doesn't portray Sudan in a bad light - it shows the Sudanese have a sense of humour," he says, referring to the elders' original punishment.

He has, however, had people come up and say to him: "Oh, you're the goat man."
Mr Rhodes explains that South Sudan remains a conservative society.

If a man is caught sleeping with a girl, he is ordered to marry her immediately in order to save her honour and that of her family, he says.

This was the basis for Mr Tombe's punishment, after the goat's owner found him with his animal and complained to local elders.

They ordered him to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars ($50, at the time) and also named the goat Rose.

Afterwards, he left with the goat, not quite hand-in-hand, more hand-in-hoof, to his home in the Hai Malakal suburb of Juba - and not in Upper Nile State as we originally reported.

Oh, and Doc ... I'm almost afraid to ask, but please send me the work of art as well? heehee

JBeee

awe....I'm feeling a bit verklempt!!!
I have to go now.....I love you

Get a room guys!!

DurkaDurka
Doc, I am going to call Rogers community TV and see if we can get a TV show going. You might be the next Peter Jennings

DurkaDurka
Cosmo, by posting that you are making Doc feel inferior. Unfortunately Canada isn't very liberal when it comes to marrying sheep.. errr goats I mean.

JBeee

Doc, I am going to call Rogers community TV and see if we can get a TV show going. You might be the next Peter Jennings

Has `Doc` found his calling in `DurkaDurka`, I wonder?? lol

lone wolf
Ya ... but with a goat, he can still have kids....

Wolf
Last edited by lone wolf; Sep 13th, 2007 at 10:38 PM..

Dreadful Nonsense

Cosmo, by posting that you are making Doc feel inferior. Unfortunately Canada isn't very liberal when it comes to marrying sheep.. errr goats I mean.

make doc feelinferior....lol.. i'm a goat sex guy who's high lite in life was defiling a nun....you can't get any lower

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by JBeeeView Post

Has `Doc` found his calling in `DurkaDurka`, I wonder?? lol

Perhaps, we are like Sigfreid and Roy... without the tiger.

Dreadful Nonsense

Perhaps, we are like Sigfreid and Roy.

Can i be roy????? erm was he the one eaten up???maybe i'll be siegrfried...Durka is so into life imitating art it's scary...

shadowshiv

Can i be roy????? erm was he the one eaten up???maybe i'll be siegrfried...Durka is so into life imitating art it's scary...

Does that mean that Durka will be your boyfriend?

DurkaDurka
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

Does that mean that Durka will be your boyfriend?

No, I am Doc's handler. He sleeps with our ferocious goats.