Where are the Grammar Police When You Need Them?

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello...Hello

Is there an echo in this place???

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
hey, that's strange. There WERE pictures when I posted this in preview mode....so whatta happened?

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
k, well now I see one picture...so weird...
pictures schmitzers...all i want is to hang with yer avatar..i don't see any though Twila...it seems Twicksland could use some Tweeking...LOL
sorry been waiting a month to use that one...not really...oh oh..i'm about to have another good mood come on me....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
oh watch out for those good moods Doc...you get one and then Bam! you get another and another and another and the next thing you know somebody will accuse you of being...gulp...happy. or insane...the 2 are so closely linked...at least in some peoples minds...

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I never gave spelling or signs or phraseology much attention until I started working on stuff for video in a television station...

Spelling errors (while often funny) could get one into trouble - unless it was one of those hysterical crawls they put up when there is an obvious disaster and often the station itself is off the air in many homes such as "Complete Story at 6 O'Clock" when large areas are being evacuated because of an earthquake... ... but I digress.

I love 'what were they thinking' signs - like the Railroad STOP sign.... like someone's brain was having tea in far off place rather than putting his or her eight hours...

Goofy stuff reminds me how filled with silly putty we really are for all of our posturing and big woids...

If someone 'gets' what your are trying to say.... it's all good....no matter how it's 'spelt'.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If someone 'gets' what your are trying to say.... it's all good....no matter how it's 'spelt'.
Yes, but I like seeing that others make mistakes...keeps me from beating my head against the wall for the stupid ones I do...that may make me a sad sac but I don't much care...it's friday

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
If mis-spelled words are all you err at - you've got it made girl.
Gawd I wish.... I wonder if I'll ever get my own boot print off my ass.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Twila .... you could sell the idea to Nike ... they could run a campaign for "foot on ass gear" for the current Hollyweird folk... better advertising possible on butt rather than in mouth!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
That is actually correct grammar and spelling.
The post didn't work correctly, Blackleaf. The picture that the title of the thread pertains to didn't show.