Second Choice Nation: After Canada, you would live in?

hermanntrude
welcome to the forum chilli. be nice

we have a trend we're trying to start here in canadian content, to represent sarcasm with a purple font. do you like it?

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by ChilliCheeseDogView Post

Right, because America is so ****ing great.

Why yes it is!

Like all empires, there's a begining and an end,

Good thing we're not an empire.

I'm glad to be fortunate to see the end of America.

Only in your dreams

I don't give a **** about the empire that come after China.

That's because there won't be a Chinese empire.

selfactivated
Ive only been to two countries......The States and Englan. I Love both.....well not all of the States I Love Virginia and most the East Coast. But England was just like here including the lay lines. But NEXT life...its Greece!

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by DurkaDurkaView Post

Get a head start and move there now. Find your self a nice career in a sweat job... I hear they pay well.

That was chili before he got his account.

snfu73

[sarcasm START] Right, because America is so ****ing great.[sarcasm END]
Like all empires, there's a begining and an end,
I'm glad to be fortunate to see the end of America.
I don't give a **** about the empire that come after China.

P.S. I don't give a **** of what empire come after China because you, I and everybody we know will be dead !!!

I like chili cheesedogs...they are yummy.

snfu73
Quote: Originally Posted by MHzView Post

You said it sis. The US of A is a sewer. America right NOW is the same as the last days of the Roman Empire, the Otterman Empire, the British Empire and the French Empire

Me, I'm looking forward to the rise of the Chinese Empire.

Noooo...the US isn't that bad. It doesn't have the best leader at the moment...but, man, New York City, Minneapolis, Memphis, New Orleans, St. Louis...those are such great cities...so alive, so amazing. The US is a great place...not the best politics at the moment...but it's still a good place.

MHz
Quote: Originally Posted by snfu73View Post

Noooo...the US isn't that bad. It doesn't have the best leader at the moment...but, man, New York City, Minneapolis, Memphis, New Orleans, St. Louis...those are such great cities...so alive, so amazing. The US is a great place...not the best politics at the moment...but it's still a good place.

I'll try this again, that quote was made by chille on my account while he was making his own account.
My second choice would be citizen of the seas, 6 weeks / country is all visas are good for if you are a 'tourist'. A 135' Cat has 12 cabins ($1,000/night, snacks and you have to bring your own hooker) or can take 180 people for a day cruise ($10/head, family entertainment). Get in with some locals as guides split the profits 90/10 for them and you sail on to your next stop and do the same, year after year. 5 years between rigging overhauls.
That plan may alter depending if pirates are real. LOL
Last edited by MHz; Mar 27th, 2007 at 09:02 PM..

china
I,ll go back to the country of my birth , Poland , when I,m to old to travell the rest of the world .
This is the history of Poland in 10 minutes .....,worth seeing.

Last edited by china; Mar 28th, 2007 at 12:28 AM..