When you were a little kid...

Libra Girl
I have a memory as a child.. I must have been very, very young, because I know I wasn't talking at the time, and I was an extremely early talker. I was being carried into a hotel restaurant by my Father. I don't know if my parents were regular patrons of the hotel, but they certainly must have known the staff because several members of staff, (or so it seemed to me) came up to see me... I think I was being introduced as kinda 'our baby,' I don't know. In any event, the waitresses were all wearing stiff card or starched caps, that seemed to stand up upon their heads... Although I was 'pre-speech' age, I clearly remember thinking that these caps must be slotted into holes in their heads, and promptly started to howl the place down, in horror at the thought of people having holes in their heads. Everyone started to laugh which only accelerated my fear to new heights of terror; it seemed to me that these people not only had holes in the tops of their heads, but also large gaping, bright red, shiney mouths, (lipstick) Moreover, my parents seemed to find the whole scenario highly amusing, and I was even more confused that they were not frightened either, I was simply traumatised at the time. Thankfully, as I grew up, I learned about hairgrips and lipstick! lol

Said1
My uncles told me the tooth fairy lived at this house that had a crushed white stone driveway. That's what she does with the teeth. Did you know that?

El Barto
Thats cute how you say it as if its real lol....roflao

L Gilbert
Stone? I have enamel teefs.
neat story, though.

AmberEyes
I remember I used to throw my toys out of our 5 story apartment into the lawn of the house next door. I even remember doing it right as my dad said "Don't you dare!" just to spite him. In that same apartment, he used to tell me to not play by the dumpster.. I never knew why until one day, I walked over there in barefeet and got cut on a piece of glass. I didn't want my dad to find out, so instead of crying I quietly went to the apartment next to ours and asked them for a bandaid. I was only 3 then.. my dad was kinda lazy and never looked after us. I'm surprised I didnt' get poisened...

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Stone? I have enamel teefs.
neat story, though.

They used to call me Phylis Diller too.

L Gilbert
Lemme see yer hair. I love Phyllis' hair. Love her, too. Gets me chuckling every time.

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Lemme see yer hair. I love Phyllis' hair. Love her, too. Gets me chuckling every time.

Hardy har, har.

It's on this page somewhere.

#juan
Quote: Originally Posted by KreskinView Post

When I was a kid I didn't understand why the government didn't build a giant fan over the Vancouver Lower Mainland to get rid of the clouds and rain.

They did, but it runs backwards....instead of blowing clouds away it brings more in....

Said1
Quote: Originally Posted by Said1View Post

Hardy har, har.

It's on this page somewhere.

Ooops.

forums.canadiancontent.net/lo...x-here-26.html (external - login to view)

L Gilbert
Wat? No fright wig? Boring. kidding

darkbeaver
When I was a kid I lived in Fort Francis Rainy River District one afternoon my oldman was working under the hood of his car and I was standing up on the seat behind the wheel where he put me for safety, he told me not to touch the starter button, I did, I never liked taking orders. I was arround two and a half or three, my **** burned for awhile. That was a 49 Meteor I think. He wasn't hurt just scared crapless.

no new posts