It is not a meteorite, it is not from this earth or the moon


DWJ
#1
It is not a meteorite! It did not fall out of the sky! It is not from this earth or the moon. HOW DID IT GET ON THIS EARTH??? WHERE DID IT COME FROM???

Tests were conducted by: NASA, The US Department of Energy, The US Food and Drug Administration, The US Department of Army and two private laboratories. Tests were also conducted by The State of Michigan Department of Environmental Quality and The US Nuclear Regulatory Commission Region III.

Michigan State University in Ann Arbor Michigan cut a core sample and Wayne State University in Detroit Michigan conducted a Geiger counter test at the request of NASA. The US government has refused to discuss this gemstone with the public.

Tests show this is a pure and rare gemstone composed of an unidentified crystal system along with olivine and aragonite.

http://www.alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com (external - login to view)

There is an energy emitted from this gemstone unknown to scientists. Several experiments show this gemstone MELTS GLASS WITH NO HEAT!!! Stops ice melting at room temperature or any temperature above 32 degrees Fahrenheit. Kills insects, instantly. Causes damage to all electronic equipment and devices.
Several foreign countries have refused to admit this gemstone into their countries for testing because they say this energy is too dangerous to handle. US government scientists say this energy pose not threat to the public.

On my website http://www.alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com (external - login to view) you will see test results sent to me after US government testing was complete. The US government concluded there was no radiation emitted from this gemstone.

I discovered the truth about the tests conducted by the US government. The US government would not be able to detect and identify this strange and unusual energy if the US government conducted testing in the visible radiation light spectrum.

I discovered the energy emitted from this gemstone cannot be detected with a Geiger counter and this allowed the US government to make their bogus claim, that there is no radiation emitted from this gemstone. A Geiger counter tests for radiation in the visible radiation light spectrum or for normal radiation.

I discovered, in order to detect and identify this energy, the US government must conduct tests in the NON VISIBLE RADIATION LIGHT SPECTRUM.

The US government has refused to discuss this type of testing with me. I found out why the US government has refused to discuss this type of testing with me. I discovered, equipment that conduct testing in the invisible radiation light spectrum test for sub, sub, sub, sub, sub atomic particles. The equipment for this type of testing is highly classified by the US government and all governments. I was told only the US Department of Army has such equipment. They use this equipment to develop highly sophisticated weapon systems, devices and equipment.

The test results issued to me from the US government, on my website are bogus and contrived. These test results show dummied up testing only in the visible radiation light spectrum. The US government has refused to discuss whether they conducted any tests in the NON VISIBLE RADIATION LIGHT SPECTRUM.
Look at the test results. Do you believe these test results?

The US government has refused to discuss their test results with the US public even though these tests were paid for with US tax payer money, $3,400.00.
To this day, no US government scientists or private scientists has come forth to identify this gemstone or the energy emitted from this gemstone.

IS THE US GOVERNMENT LYING ABOUT THEIR TESTING OF THIS GEMSTONE???
You be the judge!!!

-------------------

All US government files on this gemstone are kept and maintained by the US Department of Energy. If anyone should want the name and the office phone number of the US Department of Energy official in charge of those files, please send me an email. I only ask that you follow up and submit your questions to this US Department of Energy official. After all, it was US tax payer money that paid for testing. The US tax payer should at least be able to ask this US Department of Energy official is this garbage and a waste of US tax payer money. OR, IS IT REAL??

http://www.alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com (external - login to view)

-----------------------------------
Visit my new forum

http://www.bestfreeforums.com/forums/alienrock.html (external - login to view)

LISTEN to StarDate on line magazine messages about the stars, the universe and the galaxies RECOMMENDED for ADULTS and KIDS of all ages

DWJ
 
Dexter Sinister
#2
Great, another crackpot with incipient paranoia.

Your ignorance is showing all over that post. Geiger counters, for instance, don't detect radiation at all, they detect particles, mostly what are called alpha and beta particles (helium nuclei and electrons respectively), emitted by radioactive decay processes. And "NON VISIBLE RADIATION LIGHT SPECTRUM?" What the Hell is that? Most radiation isn't visible, there's nothing dramatically strange about it that'd justify that emphasis. Visible light is a very narrow band of the electromagnetic spectrum that goes off into infrared, microwaves, and radio waves past the long wavelength (red) end and into ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays at the short wavelength (violet) end.

You also lie on your web site. You claim, for instance, that NASA scientist Dr. Michael Zolensky says he lost the correspondence on this rock, when it's perfectly clear--if you can read that very poor quality scan of his deposition you posted--that he said no such thing. He said he found no correspondence or other materials on it in his files, and he returned the rock to the sender because the note included with it said it was radioactive and OSHA and NASA protocols don't permit him to handle radioactive materials at his worksite. It's also perfectly clear from other test results you post that scientists scanned that rock with assorted instruments sensitive to radiation in the infrared to ultraviolet range and detected nothing. Their reports are perfectly clear and correct. There's no evidence I saw that confirms your claims that the rock melts glass with no heat, stops ice from melting, kills insects, etc., but to be honest, I stopped looking after I found your first lie. If there was any evidence that even one of your claims about that rock might be true, scientists would be jumping at the chance to examine it.

You're a fool. Go away.

And if I may, let me suggest that no other member at CC bother to respond to this silly troll. I responded only because I know enough about the science he pretends to know to cut him off, hoping to save anyone else the trouble. This will be my only post in this thread.
Last edited by Dexter Sinister; Jan 14th, 2007 at 02:15 AM..Reason: fix a spelling mistake.
 
DWJ
#3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dexter SinisterView Post

Great, another crackpot with incipient paranoia.
Your ignorance is showing all over that post. Geiger counters, for instance, don't detect radiation at all, they detect particles, mostly what are called alpha and beta particles (helium nuclei and electrons respectively), emitted by radioactive decay processes. And "NON VISIBLE RADIATION LIGHT SPECTRUM?" What the Hell is that? Most radiation isn't visible, there's nothing dramatically strange about it that'd justify that emphasis. Visible light is a very narrow band of the electromagnetic spectrum that goes off into infrared, microwaves, and radio waves past the long wavelength (red) end and into ultraviolet, x-rays, and gamma rays at the short wavelength (violet) end.
You also lie on your web site. You claim, for instance, that NASA scientist Dr. Michael Zolensky says he lost the correspondence on this rock, when it's perfectly clear--if you can read that very poor quality scan of his deposition you posted--that he said no such thing. He said he found no correspondence or other materials on it in his files, and he returned the rock to the sender because the note included with it said it was radioactive and OSHA and NASA protocols don't permit him to handle radioactive materials at his worksite. It's also perfectly clear from other test results you post that scientists scanned that rock with assorted instruments sensitive to radiation in the infrared to ultraviolet range and detected nothing....

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post

My my Dexter Sinister such anger. Ok you got me I am not a scientist, I know very little about radiation and you are right I could be wrong about a lot of my statements. But can we keep this civil, please.

My question to you is do you really believe NASA need permission from OSHA to possess dangerous rocks? Isn't NASA in the business of investigating strange and possibly dangerous rocks from other worlds? Are you aware NASA have facilities to hold the most dangerous strange rocks from other worlds?

Please read OSHA rules and regulations (which can be found on the internet) and you will see OSHA does not regulate US government agencies. OSHA does set forth guidelines but OSHA is not a regulatory agency. OSHA job is to insure safety in the private work place and pursue actions for failing to follow safety guidlines. OSHA can not accuse a government agency of not following guidelines because OSHA set and advise on guidelines for all federal agencies. OSHA AND NASA IS THE GOVERNMENT!!

Also, do you really believe NASA is not in possession of any dangerous strange rocks from other worlds. Zolensky is the top geologist for NASA, he is top dog! Have you asked yourself why would this busy important government scientist waste his valuable time even looking at a worthless rock.

If NASA was the only government agency to conduct tests on this gemstone, again, your arguments would be understandable. The fact is not only did NASA conduct testing, testing was also conducted by The US Department of Army, The US Food and Drug Administration and all government testing was funded by the US Department of Energy. All government records on this gemstone are maintained by the US Department of Energy. The State of Michigan conducted testing and two major universities conducted testing.

It cost the US tax payers $3,400.00 to conduct preliminary testing on this gemstone. So don't you agree this wouid be a big waste of money and time for all of these top government scientists to conduct testing and on top of that The US Department of Energy pay all that money, for what, a worthless rock. Am I missing something here. Am I that delusional?

Keep in mind this energy still has not been identified by any scientists after all of their testing.

So if you wish to prove me to be some kind of a NUT, simply answer the question, WHERE DID IT COME FROM?? HOW DID IT GET HERE?? CAN YOU IDENTIFY THIS ROCK? IS THERE ANY ONE YOU KNOW WHO COULD IDENTIFY THIS ROCK?

Only by answering these questions will you prove me to be a NUT.

On the other hand, I applaud your questioning of my claim. My claims is that I have an anomaly that is not from this earth or the moon and possess a strange energy unknown to scientists. Any one making such dramatic claim should be held to the highest standard of evidence. The world public should challenge my claim ruthlessly. If my claim prove to be a hoax or a joke or a lie I would expect the most severe public rebuke with the anger you possess about my post.

I challenge any one and I do mean any one or any scientists to prove this rock is from this earth. I challenge any one and I do mean any one and any scientists to idenify this energy as a common radiation very well known to the scientific community.

This energy does things that will make you rethink everything you have learned about physics. This energy will eventually rewrite every physic book written. This energy is mind boggling like nothing you have ever seen!

I welcome anyone who would offer to conduct testing for the purpose of proving me wrong.

However, I ask you to consider, WHAT IF I AM RIGHT? If I am right would my claim be nothing less than mind boggling.

DWJ
 
L Gilbert
#4
Cool. Didja know the Enterprise's portholes aren't made from glass, but some sort of a transparent aluminum compound, according to Montgomery Scott.

BTW, there's all kindsa rocks around that didn't originate from Earth. They land here all the time. Tons upon tons of them flying around in space.
 
Tonington
#5
Wow, ummm that's an interesting read...what kind of tests could be run within 4 government departments, by I'm sure well paid scientists and only cost the tax-payers $3400? Advertising for your website I see. This isn't the first wacky claim I've seen here, I seem to remember some crazy water crap a little while ago. You might have better luck advertising some new books on phrenology...
 
#juan
#6
Quote:

It is not a meteorite! It did not fall out of the sky! It is not from this earth or the moon. HOW DID IT GET ON THIS EARTH??? WHERE DID IT COME FROM???

Obviously, Scotty beamed it down to fool you.

Good grief !
 
L Gilbert
#7
That's as good a solution to his quandary as any. I was thinking about Lance Burton or David Copperfield or some other magician, maybe, too. Maybe Selfactivated and her pot of "Fillet of a fenny snake,
In the caldron boil and bake;
Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,— ...........
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and caldron bubble" stuff.

Maybe it fell out of some Ferengi's pocket.
 
DWJ
#8
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Cool. Didja know the Enterprise's portholes aren't made from glass, but some sort of a transparent aluminum compound, according to Montgomery Scott.

BTW, there's all kindsa rocks around that didn't originate from Earth. They land here all the time. Tons upon tons of them flying around in space.

Have any of those rocks been known to emit and energy? Besides this is not a meteorite. It did not land here on earth. It is not from earth.

If this is such a wacky claim then can you identify this rock? Do you know of any one who can identify this rock? Do you know where it came from?
 
L Gilbert
#9
Perhaps Harry Potter made the thing.
Maybe it's a product of speciation.
Could be something built by the UBC student engineers (they've been known to pull some wacky stunts).
Might be a Romulan conspiracy tool.
Ship it here and I'll take a look.
 
Tonington
#10
Perhaps its a petrified piece of poop from the flying spaghetti monster.
 
CDNBear
#11
I waited days to come in and say something and you all beat me to it, so all I can say is...

YA, WHAT THEY SAID!!!
 
MikeyDB
#12
Come on now folks...

People believe in god...rocks or no rocks....proof or no proof...

Have a little faith fer krise...nevermind...
 
CDNBear
#13
Quote: Originally Posted by MikeyDBView Post

Come on now folks...

People believe in god...rocks or no rocks....proof or no proof...

Have a little faith fer krise...nevermind...

Mikey!!!!

How you been bud?

I see your wit is as sharp as usual, lol.
 
MikeyDB
#14
Real good to see (well you know what I mean..) bear...

Keep up working on the voluntary ignorance of a great many of us and continue to make your case against the hooligans in government and on reserves who are abusing us all...

Peace Brother
 
L Gilbert
#15
WB, Bear.
 
#juan
#16
Quote:

Maybe it fell out of some Ferengi's pocket.

Could be a Ferengi gall stone......
 
hermanntrude
#17
I think it's clear that this is nonsense. the question to me is why someone made it all up? what's the motivation for messing around with this stone and making it seem like it's something totally freaky that the government is involved in etc etc etc, rather than a slightly weird stone.

btw i could have told that guy that the stone wouldn't show any spectrum in the visible wavelength. it's white. I wouldn't have bothered doing that test at all. IR, UV, raman, flourescence spectroscopy, MS, all sorts of things u could do, but this guy thinks a visible spectrum is the way to go.

good thinking
 
Tonington
#18
I think hes just trying to generate traffic on his website.
 
hermanntrude
#19
spose he's done that. but why make the website in the first place?
 
Tonington
#20
Maybe a critical shortage of aluminum foil or X-files episodes?
 
CDNBear
#21
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Maybe a critical shortage of aluminum foil or X-files episodes?

Here's the do-it-yourselfer kit...
 
hermanntrude
#22
you see? there's no obvious reason to spend all that time to make a crappy website about a stone, especially no reason to never even photograph it half decently
 
CDNBear
#23
Quote: Originally Posted by DWJView Post

It is not a meteorite! It did not fall out of the sky! It is not from this earth or the moon. HOW DID IT GET ON THIS EARTH??? WHERE DID IT COME FROM???
DWJ

 
#juan
#24
This story is so full of holes it is ridiculous.

A Geiger counter detects and measures in varying degrees, both Gama and x-ray radiation. It also detects the emission of Alpha and beta particles. I does not, as far as I am aware, measure anything in the visible light range.

Your web site is not proof of anything.

Your nonsense about the melting of glass and that this rock stops ice from melting, circumvent several physical laws. I can only assume you don't keep the ice in a glass bowl around this rock.

In a word, "Bull$hit"
 
CDNBear
#25
Quote: Originally Posted by #juanView Post

This story is so full of holes it is ridiculous.

A Geiger counter detects and measures in varying degrees, both Gama and x-ray radiation. It also detects the emission of Alpha and beta particles. I does not, as far as I am aware, measure anything in the visible light range.

Your web site is not proof of anything.

Your nonsense about the melting of glass and that this rock stops ice from melting, circumvent several physical laws. I can only assume you don't keep the ice in a glass bowl around this rock.

In a word, "Bull$hit"

Yet another thing you and I can agree on!!! lmao.
 
Tonington
#26
I got it! It's kryptonite right?
 
CDNBear
#27
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

I got it! It's kryptonite right?

Does that work on super CDNBears???

 
hermanntrude
#28
kryptonite comes from another planet. The website clearly stated from the top of the writer's head that it didnt come from another planet.

edit: sorry didnt read it properly. It didnt state that at all but it made every other possible statement of fact it could without any justification.
 
Tonington
#29
Ahhh true, then I'll stick with an earlier answer, fossilized flying spaghetti monster poop.
 
hermanntrude
#30
surely that'd have a spectrum in the visible wavelengths, like any other NORMAL material. this is definately weirder than that
 

Similar Threads

24
Murchison meteorite and the origin of life
by eanassir | Mar 4th, 2010
1
Meteorite yields life origin clue
by sanctus | Dec 4th, 2006
no new posts