It is not a meteorite, it is not from this earth or the moon

Tonington
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Does that work on super CDNBears???

Not if they're from Earth.

I looked at kryptonite on wiki, a good site for this kinda shyte. I didn't know how many different kinds there were. Take a guess at what pink kryptonite does,lol.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

Not if they're from Earth.

I looked at kryptonite on wiki, a good site for this kinda shyte. I didn't know how many different kinds there were. Take a guess at what pink kryptonite does,lol.

Ummmm,

You have to wait until I stop laughing, from my mental picture...

Tonington
From an alternate timeline in a 2003 Supergirl storyline by Peter David (external - login to view), this bizarre variety of kryptonite apparently turned heterosexual Kryptonians temporarily into homosexuals; it was seen in just one panel, with Superman giving flattering compliments to Jimmy Olsen about his wardrobe and decorative sense. It spoofs (external - login to view) the more "innocent times" of the Silver Age (external - login to view) (Lois Lane is depicted in this story as not understanding what's gotten into Superman).

Lol.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by ToningtonView Post

From an alternate timeline in a 2003 Supergirl storyline by Peter David (external - login to view), this bizarre variety of kryptonite apparently turned heterosexual Kryptonians temporarily into homosexuals; it was seen in just one panel, with Superman giving flattering compliments to Jimmy Olsen about his wardrobe and decorative sense. It spoofs (external - login to view) the more "innocent times" of the Silver Age (external - login to view) (Lois Lane is depicted in this story as not understanding what's gotten into Superman).

Lol.

That's pretty much what I thought.

Hence my childish giggling at the mental picture of Lex Luther and Superman doing the tango.

Tonington
Heh and Lois Lane in denial.

DWJ
TALK, TALK, TALK, WHAAA, WHAAA

Can we get serious for just one minute and answer these questions

Can any body identify this rock?

Can any body specifcally identify where it came from?

All of you are whinning and making lite (no humor) but I presume this is because you cannot answer these questions. Are these questions a little bit over your heads? You are not intelligent enough to tackle the real questions, right? Or am I wrong? I am confident someone among you is educated, so I speak to that person.

DWJ

hermanntrude
I cannot identify this rock.

Mainly because all the photos and reports on it are blurred and/or stupid.

Even if all the claims they author makes are true, why couldnt it be a mineral we never heard of before? there's no need to jump to the conclusion it doesnt come from earth or the moon... what the hell do we know about the moon anyway? or the earth.

hermanntrude
good start to your posting career on this site by the way, come into a lighthearted discussion among some of the more active members of the forum and be rude to them. good start. good start.

#juan
Now listen!

If that wonderous rock had all the magical properties you claim it has, how in hell did all those scientists miss them? Melting glass without the addition of heat would be a very useful, and salable process.

Go somewhere and demonstrate these miracles in front of reliable witnesses and make yourself a fortune. You don't need us. Good luck

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by DWJView Post

DWJ

I've been reading this thread for the laughs but this just tops it off. If you're so keen on smart people, perhaps I could introduce you to the physical properties of the internet. We can't see, touch, or otherwise verify anything in regards to this rock, so your desire to come on here and ask intelligent people to hypothesize based on your contradictory reports about its properties are indeed quite laughable. Hurling abuse at the people who have been kind enough to post ANYthing on such a ludicrous thread does not earn you respect or credibility.

hermanntrude
DWJ i'd like to give you a chance. If you have access to any of these rocks, please video a sample of it on some glass, so we can see it melt, then post on youtube. then i might start to respect you a little. although this vid is fakeable it'd be hard work...

DWJ
There are very clear pictures in the picture gallery on my website:

alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com (external - login to view)

So go through all of the pages in the picture gallery. The clear pictures were taken by an amature photographer.

Sorry, to be rude. Just trying to get back to the questions.

The scientists did not miss the anomalous properties, the US government has issued a gag order out of NASA John Glenn Research Center in Ohio, USA, to all government scientists to not discuss this rock with me or the public. So, they are not talking about this anomaly.

As far as going off and making a fortune, it is not as simple as you put it. I perfer to share this anomaly with the public. People are always selling meteorites to the government and they are not aware of the secrets meteorites hold. My gemstone is not a meteorite and it is not from this earth. That makes it the only world mystery in the hands of the public. If I should go off and make my fortunes as you suggest (and I do believe at some point I may) do you really believe this anomaly would remain in the hands of the public.

My purpose is to make the world wide public aware there is an anomaly on this earth and ask the public to join me in exploring this anomaly. I seek the public expertise in conducting tests to understand this energy which is unknown to scienitists.

My purpose is to stimulate debate so that if the government does change their mind and decide to confiscate this anamoly the world public would have for the first time in history witnessed an anomaly they could examine.

DWJ

hermanntrude
i've been through the pictures and it looks like a lump of rock. you can't get any more detail from those pictures. The melted glass looks interesting but maybe it was either like that to start with or had been melted previously.

personally I think (with respect) that you are either a fraudster or deranged.

CDNBear

TALK, TALK, TALK, WHAAA, WHAAA

All of you are whinning and making lite (no humor) but I presume this is because you cannot answer these questions. Are these questions a little bit over your heads? You are not intelligent enough to tackle the real questions, right? Or am I wrong? I am confident someone among you is educated, so I speak to that person.

DWJ

Hey Dex or Juan, you wanna take this...

There are very clear pictures in the picture gallery on my website:

alienrockwherediditcomefrom.com (external - login to view)

So go through all of the pages in the picture gallery. The clear pictures were taken by an amature photographer.

Sorry, to be rude. Just trying to get back to the questions.

The scientists did not miss the anomalous properties, the US government has issued a gag order out of NASA John Glenn Research Center in Ohio, USA, to all government scientists to not discuss this rock with me or the public. So, they are not talking about this anomaly.

As far as going off and making a fortune, it is not as simple as you put it. I perfer to share this anomaly with the public. People are always selling meteorites to the government and they are not aware of the secrets meteorites hold. My gemstone is not a meteorite and it is not from this earth. That makes it the only world mystery in the hands of the public. If I should go off and make my fortunes as you suggest (and I do believe at some point I may) do you really believe this anomaly would remain in the hands of the public.

My purpose is to make the world wide public aware there is an anomaly on this earth and ask the public to join me in exploring this anomaly. I seek the public expertise in conducting tests to understand this energy which is unknown to scienitists.

My purpose is to stimulate debate so that if the government does change their mind and decide to confiscate this anamoly the world public would have for the first time in history witnessed an anomaly they could examine.

DWJ

Are you in posession of this rock???

DWJ
Yes, I am in possession of this rock for now. I can not keep it in the house becuase it has caused me to replace several of my electronic devices, It damages every thing even a couple of my computers.

Please review my statements about the 3/4 inch beam. I can intensify this beam and when it is intensified I can stop ice melting at room temperature or any temperture. This beam is extremely deadly.

CDNBear

Yes, I am in possession of this rock for now. I can not keep it in the house becuase it has caused me to replace several of my electronic devices, It damages every thing even a couple of my computers.

Please review my statements about the 3/4 inch beam. I can intensify this beam and when it is intensified I can stop ice melting at room temperature or any temperture. This beam is extremely deadly.

Cool, video tape it melting glass and post it in the video section.

L Gilbert
I know what it is: it's a Horta egg.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

A what??? lol.

karrie

LOL.... that MUST be it. suppose it will hatch?

L Gilbert

A what??? lol.

Gotta find the episode.
Got it: www.ericweisstein.com/fun/sta...InTheDark.html (external - login to view)

Karrie, I think that would depend on whether it's a fertilized egg or not.

CDNBear

Gotta find the episode.
Got it: www.ericweisstein.com/fun/sta...InTheDark.html (external - login to view)

Thanx, I'll put on my tinfoil suit now too. lol.

L Gilbert

Thanx, I'll put on my tinfoil suit now too. lol.

karrie

Gotta find the episode.

Surely it must be, thus the energy and deadly beams coming from its surfaces. It's protecting itself. lol.

L Gilbert
Could be. I'd have to inspect it first to be sure, though.

CDNBear
DWJ, how's that video coming???!!!

DWJ
Quote: Originally Posted by hermanntrudeView Post

I think it's clear that this is nonsense. the question to me is why someone made it all up? what's the motivation for messing around with this stone and making it seem like it's something totally freaky that the government is involved in etc etc etc, rather than a slightly weird stone.

btw i could have told that guy that the stone wouldn't show any spectrum in the visible wavelength. it's white. I wouldn't have bothered doing that test at all. IR, UV, raman, flourescence spectroscopy, MS, all sorts of things u could do, but this guy thinks a visible spectrum is the way to go.

good thinking

I do not think the "visible spectrum" is the way to go. It is unforutnate you misunderstood what I have writtten.

The tests on my website sent to me from the US Food and Drug Administration are tests done in the visible light radiation spectrum.

My point is this energy cannot be detected and identified with equipment that only conduct tests in the visible light radiation spectrum. The only way to detect and identify this energy is through testing in the invisible light radiation spectrum. I am sure the US government tested in the invisible light radiation specturm but they refuse to admit this testing.

The State of Michigan Department of Environmental Quality for Hazardous Materials and Waste conducted tests in the visible light radiation spectrum and stated they were not able to detect and identify this energy through their testing. They suggested this energy could be some form of non-ionizing radiation. A US Food and Drug Administration scientist speculated this energy could be composed of multipule forms of radiation. What is totally baffling is what form of energy is emitted from the cut surface of this gemstone. This is a 3/4 inch beam that can be intensified and made extremely deadly.

If you think this is nonsense or made up can you explain this energy. And I ask the question again, can you identify this rock? Can you explain the light reflecting off this rock in the photographs on my website on some pictures but not in others. Have you ever seen a rock reflect light off its surface like in the pictures on my website and keep in mind my gemstone contain now metal.

DWJ

Tonington
The answer to your question is of course no. How can anyone identify any material over the internet, where there is no way someone could perform any tests of any kind. Pictures don't mean anything, as you said there is nothing in the visible spectrum to see. We can't even try to explain anything just because we have some testimonial which is completely unverified. I mean I could tell you I have a penny that when I turn the lights off floats. Can you explain this phenomenon? Of course not.

CDNBear

I do not think the "visible spectrum" is the way to go. It is unforutnate you misunderstood what I have writtten.
The tests on my website sent to me from the US Food and Drug Administration are tests done in the visible light radiation spectrum.
My point is this energy cannot be detected and identified with equipment that only conduct tests in the visible light radiation spectrum. The only way to detect and identify this energy is through testing in the invisible light radiation spectrum. I am sure the US government tested in the invisible light radiation specturm but they refuse to admit this testing.
The State of Michigan Department of Environmental Quality for Hazardous Materials and Waste conducted tests in the visible light radiation spectrum and stated they were not able to detect and identify this energy through their testing. They suggested this energy could be some form of non-ionizing radiation. A US Food and Drug Administration scientist speculated this energy could be composed of multipule forms of radiation. What is totally baffling is what form of energy is emitted from the cut surface of this gemstone. This is a 3/4 inch beam that can be intensified and made extremely deadly.
If you think this is nonsense or made up can you explain this energy. And I ask the question again, can you identify this rock? Can you explain the light reflecting off this rock in the photographs on my website on some...

Quote has been trimmed, See full post: View Post
So how's the video coming???

Best way to shut us doubters up, is to post a video of your stone melting a glass!!!

hermanntrude

DWJ

I understood it all right. probably better than you.

MY point is that if you sent a lump of rock off to the US food and drug Administration people first of all they'd probably throw it away, BUT if they decided to do any tests on it why the hell would they record its visible spectrum???? how stupid do you think they are? By invisible light spectrum do you mean ultra-violet, infra red or radio waves or microwaves or x rays or gamma rays? and how do you know it's producing any radiative waves at all?[/quote]

how do you know?? how do you know its deadly? did it kill you? or just your brain?

If you think this is nonsense or made up can you explain this energy. And I ask the question again, can you identify this rock? Can you explain the light reflecting off this rock in the photographs on my website on some pictures but not in others. Have you ever seen a rock reflect light off its surface like in the pictures on my website and keep in mind my gemstone contain now metal.

DWJ

I cannot identify this rock, and nor could anybody with the pointless load of crap you've provided us with. I can explain it reflecting light. It's reflective. many crystalline deposits are. have you ever seen mica? or quartz? or polished jet? or obsidian?

I don't usually resort to name calling on the forums but when it's the truth i will happily call an idiot an idiot.

sir, you are an idiot.

L Gilbert
Already told you guys what the rock is: by all the data available, I deduced it could only be a Horta egg. Um, BTW, Hermie, x-ray, radio, gamma, and microwave aren't light spectra. Invisible light spectra are limited to UV and IR.
Last edited by L Gilbert; Jan 20th, 2007 at 12:23 AM..