So..How's the Weather Where You Are?

Jay
It's hard to live that close to the boarder and not think about the other side.

I always wanted to visit, but alas, we had no reason too.

Summer
Ah, that's too bad, Jay. It can be a fun place to visit here. Perhaps gets a bit old living here, but still.

I've been visiting Canada since childhood... I grew up about an hour south of Buffalo and hence the border. My fiance and I go to Toronto every few months these days, and plan to move there eventually. But there is fun stuff here. Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, things like that.

no1important
It was nice and sunny today but not overly warm, a tad cool.

peapod
Sun has been shining all day here in lotusland to, and it was a bit nippy. Well cosmos sister is in for one night from guatemala, I am looking forward to seeing her, I am just glad she no longer has pen pals in prision

bhoour
..........it's been SNOWING since noon..................

Ocean Breeze
Gorgeous, warm fall day today.Sunshine and all.

feels like Sept. ( enjoying it to the max.......as it could change in a moment...

bhoour
Quote: Originally Posted by Ocean Breeze

Gorgeous, warm fall day today.Sunshine and all.

feels like Sept. ( enjoying it to the max.......as it could change in a moment...

......brrrr..........can i come to your place?

Ten Packs
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Quote:

But it feels cold to somebody who's never lived anyway else in the country besides the coast of BC.

I actually feel sorry for people who don't get a real winter. They miss out on so much. :P

Yeah, I haven't stepped on a bee barefoot since I was about 10.

... I really miss it.

Reverend Blair
See what I mean? Ten Packs is pretending to be old and grumpy because he knows that if he were here he would be old and grumpy.

Okay, maybe not. I got to do backwards donuts in the bar parking lot today though. Try to make a 23 year old Dodge do that without snow.