So..How's the Weather Where You Are?

bhoour
rain....rain .....rain...12C........or flurries ( snow) for the next week......

.......can't wait until summer!.............

zenfisher
Dark...but it is night.. :P

missile
It's still dark here..and it's 10:30 in the morning Very wet and miserable,too.

beks
Quote: Originally Posted by bevvyd

Just thought I would start a thread where people can stop by and gripe or brag about the weather where they are or where they are going.

So...How's the Weather where you are?

urgh! the weather here today in central france is dull, dull, dull, and chilly,

sj007
its up to 16 today way to hot for nov. and yesterday it was snowing weather changws in a day in montreal

bevvyd
Well it's still overcast here in Mission today, the clouds are really low today,it'll be interesting to see where the snowline is when the clouds lift. The temps are supposed to be around 8. But I'm going to wait til this afternoon for it to really warm up before I wash my truck.

sj007
lol whell i donno im under the wearther out here

Jo Canadian

Light Rain and 3.8C
Today: 12 C
Tonight: 14 C

I hate rain.

bevvyd
Oh poor sj007, you got it bad, look what's it done to your spelling. a virus no doubt.

sj007
its done nothing to my spellyng bev dont u rember my old posts?

peapod
dull dull dull...gray day...hey you have to work to understand my lil
ma puce 007, but its well worth the effort

sj007
lol it must cuz if pea finds it worth while there must be somming good there

bevvyd
It's too early to think too much. My coffee isn't even cold yet. Sorry about your spelling, you should work on it, it's important.

sj007
not here its not only in french compositions

Summer
Is there a 007 dictionary I can buy?

sj007
no simply ask me for a restatement and ill try to get the spelling down

peapod
That right my zuckerstuc (look dat up :P ) You just do what you can with what you got Anybody..and I mean anybody that give you a hard time my lil zuckerstuc, and you come tell peapod
I like your riddle me this riddle me that, its the bestest

sj007
i have a riddle?

Summer
So yesterday evening we had temperatures of 20C, more suited to late September than mid-November, with a tornado watch until midnight. Today we're at 2C, windchill of -4C, and we're under a lake effect snow warning through sometime tomorrow. It just snowed here about a half hour ago.

Cue Twilight Zone theme music.

beks
weather here is cold but sunny, early this morning it was -9 and i think its roughly 5 now, lol . no rain tho.

Summer
It's been snowing on and off here all day so far... temp is 29F/-1.7C. And some of the snow is sticking, though only on grass, roofs, etc. Pavement is just wet.

MMMike
We just had a blast of snow here downtown - only lasted a few minutes. I'm not ready for winter!! Should be fun on the Don Valley.

Reverend Blair
Hah! It's beautiful here. A little cool at -11, but we've got a dandy layer of the white stuff and the snowmobiles are roaring in my neighbour's yard.

Andygal
overcast. Cool. I won't say cold because all you people would laugh at me. But it feels cold to somebody who's never lived anyway else in the country besides the coast of BC.

I'm a wuss. I know it.

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by MMMike

We just had a blast of snow here downtown - only lasted a few minutes. I'm not ready for winter!! Should be fun on the Don Valley.

Same here in London. It's bloody cold out today!!

Summer
London... hey, that's almost directly across the lake from me!

Reverend Blair
Quote:

But it feels cold to somebody who's never lived anyway else in the country besides the coast of BC.

I actually feel sorry for people who don't get a real winter. They miss out on so much. :P

Jay
And I used to live about 45 min south west of here, almost precisely across the lake. Actually I have stood on the lakes shore many times (in my youth) and thought about Cleveland. (They were always happy thoughts. )

Summer
You haven't lived until you've thrown your back out shoveling a foot of what the weatherman swore was going to be "partly cloudy"...

Summer
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

And I used to live about 45 min south west of here, almost precisely across the lake. Actually I have stood on the lakes shore many times (in my youth) and thought about Cleveland. (They were always happy thoughts. )

Well, Cleveland *does* rock, you know.

Good to know they're happy thoughts!