Should We Beat Our Women More Or less

missile
I used to beat my wife up every day! I arose at 4:30 ,while she slept in until the girls went to school

Jay
My wife beats me up. Sometimes I feel bad about it. Is that like some sort of abused husband syndrome?

peapod
It would be foolish of you to continue with this conversation.

lorrine bobbit

TenPenny
Beat UP or beat OFF?

I can never keep those two straight.

missile
The first cut is the deepest,eh?

missile
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

My wife beats me up. Sometimes I feel bad about it. Is that like some sort of abused husband syndrome?

Only sometimes? You do have problems if you enjoy the "other times"

Jay

I think come Saturday morning, I'm going to beat her up, make breakfast, and take the dog for a walk.

Hard-Luck Henry
Two guys walk into a bar, and they both have black eyes. "How did you get your black eye?" asks the first guy.

"Well, it was really a Freudian slip. You see, I was walking through the park one day when I saw a woman with three beautiful children. I walked up to her to compliment her children, but when I tried to say, 'You have some lovely kiddies,' I accidentally said, 'You have some lovely titties. So she slapped me, and gave me this black eye. How about you, how did you get your black eye?"

"Well, I too had a Freudian slip. I was sitting down to breakfast with my wife of thirty-two years, and I tried to say, 'Would you please pass the Cornflakes?' but instead I accidentally said, 'You ruined my life, you fu cking bitch.'"

peapod
you bad bigh

Ten Packs
All this talk these days about "battered women" - you can't get away from it!

Personally, I prefer mine sauteed, in a lot of butter - with Wild Rice on the side, and a nice Chardoney....

(Man, am I in for it NOW - I was KIDDING, okay?)

missile
The "Hot Buttered" ones are a bit of allright,too

torontopokernetwork.com
I prefer deep fried

Machjo
Well, to answer the thread title, I suppose it would really depend on what the women wanted.

GL Schmitt
As W. C. Fields enjoyed children, I prefer my women boiled.

The new Captain Morgan Original Spiced rum worlks well, I've found.