Should We Beat Our Women More Or less

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
My wife beats me up. Sometimes I feel bad about it. Is that like some sort of abused husband syndrome?

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Re: RE: Should We Beat Our Women More Or less

Jay said:
My wife beats me up. Sometimes I feel bad about it. Is that like some sort of abused husband syndrome?
Only sometimes? You do have problems if you enjoy the "other times"

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
:D

I think come Saturday morning, I'm going to beat her up, make breakfast, and take the dog for a walk.

Hard-Luck Henry

Council Member
Feb 19, 2005
Two guys walk into a bar, and they both have black eyes. "How did you get your black eye?" asks the first guy.

"Well, it was really a Freudian slip. You see, I was walking through the park one day when I saw a woman with three beautiful children. I walked up to her to compliment her children, but when I tried to say, 'You have some lovely kiddies,' I accidentally said, 'You have some lovely titties. So she slapped me, and gave me this black eye. How about you, how did you get your black eye?"

"Well, I too had a Freudian slip. I was sitting down to breakfast with my wife of thirty-two years, and I tried to say, 'Would you please pass the Cornflakes?' but instead I accidentally said, 'You ruined my life, you fu cking bitch.'"

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
All this talk these days about "battered women" - you can't get away from it!

Personally, I prefer mine sauteed, in a lot of butter - with Wild Rice on the side, and a nice Chardoney....

(Man, am I in for it NOW - I was KIDDING, okay?)

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
As W. C. Fields enjoyed children, I prefer my women boiled.

The new Captain Morgan Original Spiced rum worlks well, I've found. :wink: