The best things about you

Jay
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Count me in Just name the place

Since the Rev is in the middle of us all....we will let him pick the micro-brewery, and we will just bust in one day.....

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny

Quote: Originally Posted by manda

I can drink with the best of them

I can drink with the best AND the worst of them. And probably have.

I got a 98 percentile on my LSAT, and then had enough sense NOT to go to law school.

different strokes for different folks :P What can I say? what I really want to do is get my Ph. D and teach law, but I figure that I'll need to practice in human rights for a few years and pay down those student loans..... bleck.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by manda

I'm a really good cook, homeade just about anything

Ahem

Jay

You still bugging her about that....

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Jay

Well she can take heavy teasing I noticed, which is one of the reasons she's a cool chick, maybe I can give her my ex-g/f's number? Teach her a few things

manda

ahh, but the cheese evades me.....other than stuff that has bloody Kasseri cheese, I make a fantastic homeade anything...you can ask mr.manda, if you can find him...I'm good with humour, but sorry ITN, most woment aren't like me, and don't appreciate my brand, or the teasing...I can't teach those not willing to learn

Jay
It took my wife a few years to appreciate "good humour"

So she is a cool chick too....

manda

It took my wife a few years to appreciate "good humour"

So she is a cool chick too....

I'm afraid that she's one of the rare ones who learned it. My sense of humour is just plain out of reach for some people...*sigh*, it's sad, really

Jay
I get the odd strange look too....I figure it must something I said....

Reverend Blair
Quote:

Since the Rev is in the middle of us all....we will let him pick the micro-brewery, and we will just bust in one day.....

I do happen to know a brewmaster at the Fort Garry Brewing Company. He makes my Two Rivers Red for me.

Quote:

You, me, mrmom and Rev, should all get together and drink a micro-brewery dry one day....

I'll bring the bone from a beef roast...just in case they don't have an opener.

manda
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Quote:

I do happen to know a brewmaster at the Fort Garry Brewing Company. He makes my Two Rivers Red for me.

Quote:

You, me, mrmom and Rev, should all get together and drink a micro-brewery dry one day....

I'll bring the bone from a beef roast...just in case they don't have an opener.

I figure that you should all comeeast and behold the wonders of the province that has no canned beer, and the bottles are all twist off...just for a lark

Reverend Blair
No cans. That would be just like the Saskatchewan of my youth. They never should have changed that law. No cans=no tinny beer.

Jay
Don't cans have more beer in them though.

I don't like cans much myself either....

mrmom2
They do out here and if it wasn't for cans sledding would be boring Kind of hard to put a 24 back of bottles in the back pack

Reverend Blair
Thousands of us have managed it though, Mom. When you grow up with nothing but bottles, you learn to manage.