People We Need Some Fresh Threads!

mrmom2
Time to put on your thinking caps And put up some new threads it's starting to get a little stale around here :P Anybody got some ideas

Derry McKinney
Fresh threads? But these jeans are hardly broken in and this shirt only has one hole in it.

Twila
I made a fresh thread! I did I did!

missile
How about a thread on Unsettling Dreamsof the nonsexual kind and another one on good Things About The USA? Worst Dating Experiences?

I think not
How about some Canadian Content for a change. Non-political. So we idiot folk can understand Canadians better.

Twila
Quote:

So we idiot folk can understand Canadians better.

Puhleese! Like it's some kind of magic pill or something! I'm Canadian and I don't understand half the weird things my fellow Canadians do!

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Twila

Quote:

So we idiot folk can understand Canadians better.

Puhleese! Like it's some kind of magic pill or something! I'm Canadian and I don't understand half the weird things my fellow Canadians do!

Well it would be nice to hear some Canadian perspectives on something other than the US.

missile
So, you admit to understanding the other half of the weird things we do?

Twila
Dang! caught in the act!

ITN. What are some of the things about Canadians you don't understand? Your question may fall with in the half of things I understand.

As for me. I don't understand why some of us live in the yukon. I have no idea why anybody would live in a province where if you shower before going to work you risk dying of hypothermia!

I think not

Dang! caught in the act!

ITN. What are some of the things about Canadians you don't understand? Your question may fall with in the half of things I understand.

As for me. I don't understand why some of us live in the yukon. I have no idea why anybody would live in a province where if you shower before going to work you risk dying of hypothermia!

Well one thing I never figured out about Canadians is why you guys haven't given up on igloos yet :P

Twila
Quote:

Well one thing I never figured out about Canadians is why you guys haven't given up on igloos yet

3 reasons actually. 1 we like the colur white. 2 it brings in the tourists. 3. Keeps the beer just the right level of cold.

I think not

Quote:

Well one thing I never figured out about Canadians is why you guys haven't given up on igloos yet

3 reasons actually. 1 we like the colur white. 2 it brings in the tourists. 3. Keeps the beer just the right level of cold.

Thanks, that answers my question.

missile
The darn sled dogs keep peeing on the igloo! I really don't like yellow snow

Twila
Missile. Yellow is the new white.

missile
i was thinking of putting in a few fire hydrants to encourage my hearty huskies to pee in a new area. Other than that,hobbling them together did come to mind{but then,their legs would freeze together!}

I think not
Why don't you guys bring your homes into the 21st century, try straw huts :P, they're much warmer

Vanni Fucci
I've always been partial to adobe...kind of expensive to heat though...

Twila
Quote:

Why don't you guys bring your homes into the 21st century, try straw huts they're much warmer

Cause then you'd just say we were copying you and we had no originality of our own.

I think not

Quote:

Why don't you guys bring your homes into the 21st century, try straw huts they're much warmer

Cause then you'd just say we were copying you and we had no originality of our own.

But don't igloos have a hard bottom? :P

Jo Canadian
Quote:

But don't igloos have a hard bottom?

Naw, Usually the areas inside the igloo are lined with muskox fur and caribou fur...very comfy if you ask me.

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by Jo Canadian

Quote:

But don't igloos have a hard bottom?

Naw, Usually the areas inside the igloo are lined with muskox fur and caribou fur...very comfy if you ask me.

Jo, don't you need some spring action now and then, when you *ahem*?

mrmom2
We've degenerated this thread to igloo's eh Soooo Canadian :P First off we like Beer ITN lots of beer and not the weak kind :P We like winter keeps are beer cold anybody else want to carry on from here? I haven't drank any tonight so I'm not on my game

Hard-Luck Henry
Quote: Originally Posted by I think not

Why don't you guys bring your homes into the 21st century, try straw huts :P, they're much warmer

Personally, I'll stick with my wattle and daub hut, thank you.

For those who don't know, wattle and daub is where a woven latticework of wooden stakes called wattles is daubed with a mixture of mud and clay, animal dung and straw to create a structure. Yes, a poo hut. Extremely waterproof, but flies can be a problem in summer.

missile

We tried a straw house once,but this Big Bad Wolf kept coming over and huffed and puffed and blew the house down

I think not
Quote: Originally Posted by missile

We tried a straw house once,but this Big Bad Wolf kept coming over and huffed and puffed and blew the house down

Well I never thought of that one missile, well this explains everything! Now my next question, you guys have ATM's? :P

missile
Not since the doctor gave me some shots for it!

missile
ATMs! Uhuh..no weapons of mass destruction here.

zenfisher
Canadians are full of up & AT..M

Ten Packs
Just dont expect much out of me IN the AM....... blech.

Northboy
Quote: Originally Posted by mrmom2

Time to put on your thinking caps And put up some new threads it's starting to get a little stale around here :P Anybody got some ideas

How 'bout a Economy / Community Innitiatives type section.

I would like to contribute threads of this sort, but where???

no new posts