All things Chomsky

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Chomsky is getting to be an ol' man these days...I saw him on the tube not too long ago.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
No kidding! He has liver spots and is starting to look more gnome like. He's actually resembling my grandfather

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Noam the gnome....I kinda like the way it sounds....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
who knew gnomes could be so smart. I swear that my family must have mixed it up with dwarves. My dad and I have the most dwarve like big toes.

I have no idea where that came from. But I know if I hold it in it will turn.......

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Hard-Luck Henry said:
I think not said:
Chomsky has a noble purpose, he can cure insomnia by listening to his blather for more than 3 minutes. :p

The Adventures of Noam Chomsky

Well you break his record, I Think Not. By about three minutes. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz :wink:

Ah, see what happens Henry, you listen to Chomsky too much and everyone with a different opinion now puts you to sleep ;)

He's so effective, he makes Hitler's propaganda machine look like an infomercial ;)

Nice link, though.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
"Nice link, though."

I was just reading some it, rather funny.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
personal attack, how do you figure that...I am just gushing on bigh's wit. But please report it to andem if you feel that I have personally attacked you. I was simply commenting on bigh's post.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
peapod said:
personal attack, how do you figure that...I am just gushing on bigh's wit. But please report it to andem if you feel that I have personally attacked you. I was simply commenting on bigh's post.

Ah yes, reporting to Andem has helped in the past, besides I was being humorous, hence the :p

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
well I for one have enjoyed what Chomsky has said. But to each his own. This is why we have our choice of colours.

I also found the documentaries about segregation very interesting. I remember watching Eye on the Prize with my father when I was young.

If you can get past your chomsky issue you may see it's not ALL his propaganda.

I have no idea how to word that so it doesn't sound quite so...offensive. I don't mean offense. I've yet to figure out how to make it neutral sounding.....

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Re: RE: All things Chomsky

Twila said:
well I for one have enjoyed what Chomsky has said. But to each his own. This is why we have our choice of colours.

I also found the documentaries about segregation very interesting. I remember watching Eye on the Prize with my father when I was young.

If you can get past your chomsky issue you may see it's not ALL his propaganda.

Hmmm, look up his up close and personal meeting with the benevolent human rights activist "Fidel Castro" and then, watch his documentary "Distorted Morality", in that order, you may have a different opinion of him after that. I'll say nothing more, not to influence.

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
I think Chomsky was the one who brought the Trilateral Commission to light....

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Except that being canadian I must be communist because I have no hate on for Fidel Castro....

I know it's not fashionable to feel nothing for Mr. Castro. I know that it flies in the face of the US's policy's but.....