If you were going to die in 7 days

Lithp
What would you do?

peapod
Go fishing.

Reverend Blair
Party it up a little.

jakewabbo
Call everyone that I have wronged in my passed and make it right..... sadly the list is 9 days long

peapod

LadyC
I'd eat tons of chocolate and spend the rest of my money. Not sure what I'd do with the other 6 days......

Rick van Opbergen
Be depressed :P

Munkustrap
What a question! I would probably spend my seven days thinking about how I should spend them...

JTF
Accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD & SAVIOUR , although its alot better to do this much earlier in life.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by JTF

Accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD & SAVIOUR , although its alot better to do this much earlier in life.

Uh-huh

I would finish my research, and publish an essay that proves that all religions are false...

LadyC
You know what they say, Vanni... there are no atheists in the fox-holes.

And we all know that "they" know what they're talking about.

CrEsPo
I would probably live my life as I normally would. For all I know I die tomorrow. I don't really care if I die while typing this .

If you are going to live those 7 days differently that means you aren't satisfied with your life how it is. If you aren't satisfied change your life while you have time and while it is meaningful.

Reverend Blair
Quote:

I don't really care if I die while typing this

Now that'd piss me off...I'd waste half a beer and three quarters of a cigarette if I died right now.

Quote:

there are no atheists in the fox-holes.

I dunno...I've an atheist no matter what kind of hole I've been in. Take that as you may.

LadyC
Quote: Originally Posted by Rev Blair

I've an atheist no matter what kind of hole I've been in.

Everyone should have an atheist. They make such cute little pets.

Ten Packs
I'M GOING ON FIFTY-FOUR YEARS OLD, and this is the most dumbass question I ever heard since Martha asked me if I wanted to put a wall in the "Two-Holer"!

I AIN'T DIEIN' IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS!
Go find some animals to feed or sumthin'......

LadyC
I'm picking up some subtle clues that someone has a birthday coming up...........

Ten Packs
Quote:

I'm picking up some subtle clues that someone has a birthday coming up...........

Well, arent we just Miss Smarty-Pants now? I'M GOIN' ON FIFTY-FOUR YEARS OLD, and I still gotta Guess at what some upstart is a-tryin' ta tell me.... (read me some Scripture, Clara - that's a Dear.)

jemima
Amen, I'm with you JTF, at least there are some people here that can think straight! It's never too late to make your peace with God through His Son Jesus. He is ever faithful, present, forgiving, patient, caring, and more than enough for everyone of us who does not deserve Him. Whether you care or not He cares.

Gonzo
I'd tug a whole lot more. 7 days straight!

Twila
I don't want to know. Really. That's my final answer.\

GAWD. You'd think after FIFTY-FOUR birthday's you'd get use to it biting your ****!

Gonzo
Sorry. I was out of line.

Reverend Blair
I dunno Gonz...it's a little more than I wanted to know, but I'm still laughing.

missile
I'd make darn sure I was remembered! So. I would max out my Visa,Sears,Zellers and my line of credit and get everything I always wanted. Boy! Would those people remember me..

Gonzo
Actually, I'd drive with my girlfriend (soon to be wife) out east to Nova Scotia, PEI. Never been there before. Eat alot of lobster.

CrEsPo
Quote: Originally Posted by Reverend Blair

Quote:

I don't really care if I die while typing this

Now that'd piss me off...I'd waste half a beer and three quarters of a cigarette if I died right now.

Well, it wouldn't really be a waste would it? I mean you'd be dead so you'd get plenty of free beer while in the after-life .

Munkustrap
JTF I have to disagree with you saying that if you were satisfied with your life you wouldn't do anything during your last seven days. I mean, being satisfied and doing something special that you've never done and would like to experience in your life at least once are two different things. I mean say I wanted to go to Wonderland it's not because I wanted to live my life on a roller coaster and now's my chance. Now's my only chance to try it out for the first time. (This is an exmaple, I have been on a roller coaster.) Cool.

choppie
hmm....death would beat responsibilities, bills, boys, and taxes so I would simply get drunk with my girls and laugh til it's all over.

Vanni Fucci
Quote: Originally Posted by Gonzo

Actually, I'd drive with my girlfriend (soon to be wife) out east to Nova Scotia, PEI. Never been there before. Eat alot of lobster.

Don't let them try to tell you "the green stuff is the best part"...

acidcomplex
Quote: Originally Posted by Gonzo

I'd tug a whole lot more. 7 days straight!

Ha HA , you stole my answer,I'm Still laughing

mr_fitz
Quote: Originally Posted by Lithp

What would you do?

This one is easy. I simply wouldn't. Die that is.
Mind over matter. Yup, I'm the one bending your spoon right now.