If you were going to die in 7 days

jakewabbo

Mar 27, 2005
Call everyone that I have wronged in my passed and make it right..... sadly the list is 9 days long

JTF

Mar 25, 2005
Accept JESUS CHRIST as your LORD & SAVIOUR , although its alot better to do this much earlier in life.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
You know what they say, Vanni... there are no atheists in the fox-holes.

And we all know that "they" know what they're talking about. ;)

CrEsPo

Nominee Member
Jan 27, 2005
Canada
www.inter.it
RE: If you were going to

I would probably live my life as I normally would. For all I know I die tomorrow. I don't really care if I die while typing this :).

If you are going to live those 7 days differently that means you aren't satisfied with your life how it is. If you aren't satisfied change your life while you have time and while it is meaningful.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I don't really care if I die while typing this

Now that'd piss me off...I'd waste half a beer and three quarters of a cigarette if I died right now. :wink:

there are no atheists in the fox-holes.

I dunno...I've an atheist no matter what kind of hole I've been in. Take that as you may. :D

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
I'M GOING ON FIFTY-FOUR YEARS OLD, and this is the most dumbass question I ever heard since Martha asked me if I wanted to put a wall in the "Two-Holer"!

I AIN'T DIEIN' IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS!
Go find some animals to feed or sumthin'......

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
I'm picking up some subtle clues that someone has a birthday coming up...........

Well, arent we just Miss Smarty-Pants now? I'M GOIN' ON FIFTY-FOUR YEARS OLD, and I still gotta Guess at what some upstart is a-tryin' ta tell me.... (read me some Scripture, Clara - that's a Dear.)

jemima

Mar 7, 2005
alberta
Amen, I'm with you JTF, at least there are some people here that can think straight! It's never too late to make your peace with God through His Son Jesus. He is ever faithful, present, forgiving, patient, caring, and more than enough for everyone of us who does not deserve Him. Whether you care or not He cares.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: If you were going to

I don't want to know. Really. That's my final answer.\

GAWD. You'd think after FIFTY-FOUR birthday's you'd get use to it biting your arse!