Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Hope you bought a diesel to haul that baby of yours around Ten Packs. Gas engines aren't that efficient pulling heavy loads. They tend to wear out quick too.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Hope you bought a diesel to haul that baby of yours around Ten Packs. Gas engines aren't that efficient pulling heavy loads. They tend to wear out quick too.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
No, I wish.... but you may recall I had a rebuild a few years ago to my four-bolt-main, heavy duty 350 - cammed it, heavy duty oil pump, heavy timing chain, new lifters and a few other goodies.

But yeah, had the 5th wheel a couple months and I kept hearing this mantra in my head; "Dodge Ram Cummins, Dodge Ram Cummins, Dodge Ram Cummins"....

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
No, I wish.... but you may recall I had a rebuild a few years ago to my four-bolt-main, heavy duty 350 - cammed it, heavy duty oil pump, heavy timing chain, new lifters and a few other goodies.

But yeah, had the 5th wheel a couple months and I kept hearing this mantra in my head; "Dodge Ram Cummins, Dodge Ram Cummins, Dodge Ram Cummins"....

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
And if I could talk Mother into having a "second baby" (like I got the bucks! right...), it would be:

And YES! That's a small-block Chevy, stuffed in there - QuadraJet, four-bolt mains, the works.... 355 HP.

Google "Boss Hoss".

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
And if I could talk Mother into having a "second baby" (like I got the bucks! right...), it would be:

And YES! That's a small-block Chevy, stuffed in there - QuadraJet, four-bolt mains, the works.... 355 HP.

Google "Boss Hoss".

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC

Google "Boss Hoss".

aupook

Nominee Member
Dec 8, 2004
Starbucks
Its a great way to get a vacation away from the wife, you park it in the woods for a couple of weeks with the wife and kids, and than you take the truck and go to town.

aupook

Nominee Member
Dec 8, 2004
Starbucks
Its a great way to get a vacation away from the wife, you park it in the woods for a couple of weeks with the wife and kids, and than you take the truck and go to town.

aupook

Nominee Member
Dec 8, 2004
Starbucks

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
aupook said:

LOL! The "kids" are 31 and 28...... ;)

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
aupook said:

LOL! The "kids" are 31 and 28...... ;)