Our Baby

Ten Packs
Maybe THIS one would suit you, Rev.....

OR....

Of course, if you'd like to move to Flin Flon, there is always...

Ten Packs

OR....

Ten Packs

OR....

Ten Packs
Notice the farther north you go, the bigger the stove-pipe?

Ten Packs

Ten Packs

Reverend Blair
I wish I had a picture of the old school bus that shows up at the Folk Festival every year. It's a pine-clad 1-1/2 story with a spiral staircase so you can get up to the patio on the roof. I wouldn't want to drive it in even the slightest breeze, but it is a very cool piece of Folk Festival equipment.

I tried to get Mrs. Rev to call Overhaulin' about the big green truck, Ten Packs. I've seen those guys work and I'm sure they'd put a diesel in it. They'd laugh like hell at the bodywork done with metal from old washing machines and spray-foam insulation, though. That truck isn't going to be accessible until the snow melts and the ground dries up though.

Reverend Blair
I wish I had a picture of the old school bus that shows up at the Folk Festival every year. It's a pine-clad 1-1/2 story with a spiral staircase so you can get up to the patio on the roof. I wouldn't want to drive it in even the slightest breeze, but it is a very cool piece of Folk Festival equipment.

I tried to get Mrs. Rev to call Overhaulin' about the big green truck, Ten Packs. I've seen those guys work and I'm sure they'd put a diesel in it. They'd laugh like hell at the bodywork done with metal from old washing machines and spray-foam insulation, though. That truck isn't going to be accessible until the snow melts and the ground dries up though.

Reverend Blair

peapod
love those pics ten pack...This thread should really be called "boys and their toys" :P

peapod
love those pics ten pack...This thread should really be called "boys and their toys" :P

peapod

galianomama
hey pea......this looks like the rental units over at budget!

rev - i love the idea of a spiral staircase and the roof top deck. too nice. just take it nice and slow on the corners. oh - i guess you wouldn't be sitting up there would ya? yeah, i would. that would be so much fun. whoo hoo.

we should manufacture a few of these puppies and auction them off on e-bay. for all those hippie types who don't want the time/energy to built it, instant kamping karma!

galianomama

rev - i love the idea of a spiral staircase and the roof top deck. too nice. just take it nice and slow on the corners. oh - i guess you wouldn't be sitting up there would ya? yeah, i would. that would be so much fun. whoo hoo.

we should manufacture a few of these puppies and auction them off on e-bay. for all those hippie types who don't want the time/energy to built it, instant kamping karma!

galianomama

Reverend Blair
I don't think it would pass a modern safety, galianomama. Things are grandfathered in here though...as long as you had it registered before they started requiring safeties, then it must be safe, right?

Reverend Blair
I don't think it would pass a modern safety, galianomama. Things are grandfathered in here though...as long as you had it registered before they started requiring safeties, then it must be safe, right?

Reverend Blair

galianomama
ooohhh, i didn't know that. well how come we see these frequently here on the coast? are they all 'grandfathered'? that sounds to me like a building/construction type requirement. i didn't know it applied to movable objects. huh.

galianomama
ooohhh, i didn't know that. well how come we see these frequently here on the coast? are they all 'grandfathered'? that sounds to me like a building/construction type requirement. i didn't know it applied to movable objects. huh.

galianomama

Reverend Blair
I don't know what your rules are there. Maybe you are like Saskatchewan and don't have any.

Reverend Blair
I don't know what your rules are there. Maybe you are like Saskatchewan and don't have any.

Reverend Blair

peapod
Depends where you go...we are surrounded by outer islands, they make their own rules :P I have seen plenty of those beverly hillbilles RV's. Hey I just found some extra emoticons, I don't even know what I clicked :P ...ehm where was I...oh ya...personally I find the shingled RV's way more interesting than the off the assembly line ones

peapod
Depends where you go...we are surrounded by outer islands, they make their own rules :P I have seen plenty of those beverly hillbilles RV's. Hey I just found some extra emoticons, I don't even know what I clicked :P ...ehm where was I...oh ya...personally I find the shingled RV's way more interesting than the off the assembly line ones

peapod

galianomama
yeah, let's head up to 'port and grab a frame. we can make our own buggy for the summer. kewl. we will cruise all the folkie festies and hit all our rellies on the islands. we will drive everyone nuts! i know a guy who could design it for us too

galianomama
yeah, let's head up to 'port and grab a frame. we can make our own buggy for the summer. kewl. we will cruise all the folkie festies and hit all our rellies on the islands. we will drive everyone nuts! i know a guy who could design it for us too

galianomama