how old is your inner child?

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Me too! Does it give more than one answer

The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost in a good book, or giggling with my best friend, I live in a world apart, one full of adventure and wonder and other stuff adults don't understand.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost in a good book, or giggling with my best friend, I live in a world apart, one full of adventure and wonder and other stuff adults don't understand.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Thought I'd be at least 16! It's gotta be fixed-we can't all be 10 year olds,can we? But then,maybe that's why we all get along.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Thought I'd be at least 16! It's gotta be fixed-we can't all be 10 year olds,can we? But then,maybe that's why we all get along.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.

Oy, it seems I'm the oldest one here ...

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Great! Now you can be our Big Brother![and not in the 1984 sense!] Always wanted an older brother..kind of impossible when you are the first born tho.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Great! Now you can be our Big Brother![and not in the 1984 sense!] Always wanted an older brother..kind of impossible when you are the first born tho.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Always wanted an older brother..kind of impossible when you are the first born tho.

I had two older brothers. I'm not sure why anybody would want even one. They beat the crap out of you just for the fun of it, and one of them was always smoking my cigarettes. When we went to the farm together they'd get all the cool jobs that involved driving and I'd be stuck laying under some ancient piece of equipment with a wrench in one hand and a can of WD 40 in the other.

I got even though...I also have a little brother. :lol:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Always wanted an older brother..kind of impossible when you are the first born tho.

I had two older brothers. I'm not sure why anybody would want even one. They beat the crap out of you just for the fun of it, and one of them was always smoking my cigarettes. When we went to the farm together they'd get all the cool jobs that involved driving and I'd be stuck laying under some ancient piece of equipment with a wrench in one hand and a can of WD 40 in the other.

I got even though...I also have a little brother. :lol: