what are you wearing right now

peapod
what are you wearing right now....me I am in my usual, boxer shorts. t-shirt, and flip flops....and yes I do have a old striped terry cloth bathrobe...just like the dude :P

Haggis McBagpipe
Black cord pants, black silk tank top, white shirt over top, and a tan Tilly vest, black boots.

Reverend Blair
A mauve bathrobe, animal claw slippers and a black leather Saskatchewan Wheat Pool cap.

bevvyd
jeans, blouse, hoody. Same old same old.

Haggis McBagpipe
This morning, biking clothes, a couple of layers, more layers when it is time to leave. Oh, and I've got my gorgiferous John Lennon Peace Converse hi-tops on:
Now waiting for it to warm up enough to actually leave for the bike ride itself.

peapod
I am wearing exactly what I wore yesterday, I took the day off, to much bank time, and I am not getting dressed.

Cosmo
Oversize green sweat pants, blue t-shirt and my bar-bells (if piercings count!) But I did recently purchase a gorgeous fur coat, but I'm not wearing it since it clashes with the sweat pants.

peapod
You have body piercings I thought the tatoos were a bit much now this

Rick van Opbergen
what's wrong with body piercings? :P

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

You have body piercings I thought the tatoos were a bit much now this

Oh, didn't I mention those?

Already got my next tat2 planned ... one of the first things I'm doing when I get to the rock!!

peapod
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegad :P

TenPenny
What am I wearing? Same as ever: one complete roll (30m) of Saran Wrap; one red toque.

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by peapod

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegad :P

No screaming, peapod ... I'm taking you with me and we'll get you a few bar bells of your own! Then we all want to see pictures of it.

Haggis McBagpipe
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPenny

What am I wearing? Same as ever: one complete roll (30m) of Saran Wrap; one red toque.

Now, this one really stays with me. It sets a fashion standard that is pretty much impossible to beat. The keen attention to detail - the toque, for example, could not be anything but red - and the sense of style are beyond anything I could have imagined. 8-)

bevvyd
Cosmo, who's doing the tatty? And what are you going to get?

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by bevvyd

Cosmo, who's doing the tatty? And what are you going to get?

Not sure yet, Bevvy ... I had a woman do my last one. I have a labrys (like my avatar) on one arm and a blue heron on the other arm so I don't quite know which one I want to add to first. I'm also going to have some work done on my right leg (already have my left calf done). And I have to get my belly button pierced pronto. So mucy pretty, sparkly, dangly jewellry for buttons!!

You have any recommendations in Victoria?

peapod
You can forget about me getting any tatoos cosmos :P we been through this before....I am not getting one! if I want a tatoo, I will draw my own with a felt pen :P

bevvyd
Can't help you in Victoria. I knew of a couple of guys years ago but they are long gone. Over on the mainland the Dutchman is very popular but last I heard has about a 2 - 3 month waiting list to get in.

Good luck to you. And remember the cops love it when people get tattoos, it's better than fingerprinting so I'm told.

Cosmo
Quote: Originally Posted by bevvyd

Can't help you in Victoria. I knew of a couple of guys years ago but they are long gone. Over on the mainland the Dutchman is very popular but last I heard has about a 2 - 3 month waiting list to get in.

Good luck to you. And remember the cops love it when people get tattoos, it's better than fingerprinting so I'm told.

Actually the tattoos are fine but it seems to embarass them when I show them the piercings ...

bevvyd
Sorry Cosmos but sometimes I get queezy looking at people with too many piercings. My daughter got her tongue pierced, and now nobody can understand a bloody thing she says. She keeps having to take out her stud. Oh {{shudder}}

Diamond Sun
I agree Bevvyd. Multiple piercings are too much for me. I got my ears pierced when I was 12, and that's it. I do have a small tattoo on my lower back (which I still haven't told my parents about...seriously, at almost 30 I'm still afraid of my parents, what's up with that)

As for what I'm wearing....socks, shoes, jeans, cream turtleneck, minimal makeup, four finger rings, two toe rings, and chipped toe nail polish.

peapod
Right now I am wearing blue jeans, flip flops, and a black turtleneck, its cold here today. No jewellery, no tatoos, no piercings, nota nothing.....I do like those celtic tatoos tho...but not enough to get one :P I will stick with celtic belt buckles

Reverend Blair
Black sweats, a t-shirt from a beer box, and I'm considering putting on some socks.

I have no tatoos, but have considered getting Uncle Duke from Doonesbury put on my shoulder.

I two piercings in my left ear...nothing exotic. They were done the old fashioned way...with a needle and a potato. I had one of them when I was camping. Don't ever do that, no matter how hard you try to keep it clean, it will get infected. The piercing doesn't hurt but getting Mrs. Rev to spend an hour squeezing pus out of it can be a little...challenging.

LadyC
Quote:

The piercing doesn't hurt but getting Mrs. Rev to spend an hour squeezing pus out of it can be a little...challenging.

My sister would be your friend for life if you let her do that for you. She's kinda gross that way...

I'm still in my nighty, which is an old yellow floral dress I don't wear anymore. With black slippers and 3 ear-rings.

After I get dressed I'll add the rest of my ear-rings (I have 2 in one ear, 4 in the other) and several bracelets. I might even wear the necklace I bought last night at a jewelry party. The toe rings have been put away till the ne xt time I wear sandals.

Funny - about the only jewelry I don't really wear is rings.

peapod
God I have to take my hat off to mrs rev...one can only imagine what her life is like :P

Rick van Opbergen
"the Dutchman"?

peapod
uh? how much gouda have you eaten today ricky? :P No I am talking about reverend blairs wife. Mrs. rev, do you see the things he has her doing for him

Rick van Opbergen
no no I mean the Dutchman as in: someone who is placing tattoos ...

peapod
oh I see what you mean :P it must be a good tatoo artist? a relative of your maybe :P

Haggis McBagpipe
I seem to be terminally bikewear-clothed these days. Maybe when we lose the sun for the rest of winter I'll switch to normal clothes, but right now I like to be at the ready for a bicycle ride whenever the sun is shining.

Jewelry, well, I always wear my wedding rings, a necklace my husband gave me, and a friendship ring that my daughter gave me, and that's it. These items just live on me all the time... hmm, kind of like the bike clothes, I guess... 8-)