what are you wearing right now

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
what are you wearing right now....me I am in my usual, boxer shorts. t-shirt, and flip flops....and yes I do have a old striped terry cloth bathrobe...just like the dude :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
This morning, biking clothes, a couple of layers, more layers when it is time to leave. Oh, and I've got my gorgiferous John Lennon Peace Converse hi-tops on:

Now waiting for it to warm up enough to actually leave for the bike ride itself.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: what are you wearing

Oversize green sweat pants, blue t-shirt and my bar-bells (if piercings count!) But I did recently purchase a gorgeous fur coat, but I'm not wearing it since it clashes with the sweat pants. :)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
peapod said:
You have body piercings 8O I thought the tatoos were a bit much 8O now this 8O

Oh, didn't I mention those? :wink:

Already got my next tat2 planned ... one of the first things I'm doing when I get to the rock!!

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: what are you wearing right now

TenPenny said:
What am I wearing? Same as ever: one complete roll (30m) of Saran Wrap; one red toque.

Now, this one really stays with me. It sets a fashion standard that is pretty much impossible to beat. The keen attention to detail - the toque, for example, could not be anything but red - and the sense of style are beyond anything I could have imagined. :cool:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

bevvyd said:
Cosmo, who's doing the tatty? And what are you going to get?

Not sure yet, Bevvy ... I had a woman do my last one. I have a labrys (like my avatar) on one arm and a blue heron on the other arm so I don't quite know which one I want to add to first. I'm also going to have some work done on my right leg (already have my left calf done). And I have to get my belly button pierced pronto. So mucy pretty, sparkly, dangly jewellry for buttons!!

You have any recommendations in Victoria?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
You can forget about me getting any tatoos cosmos :p we been through this before....I am not getting one! if I want a tatoo, I will draw my own with a felt pen :p

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Can't help you in Victoria. I knew of a couple of guys years ago but they are long gone. Over on the mainland the Dutchman is very popular but last I heard has about a 2 - 3 month waiting list to get in.

Good luck to you. And remember the cops love it when people get tattoos, it's better than fingerprinting so I'm told.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

bevvyd said:
Can't help you in Victoria. I knew of a couple of guys years ago but they are long gone. Over on the mainland the Dutchman is very popular but last I heard has about a 2 - 3 month waiting list to get in.

Good luck to you. And remember the cops love it when people get tattoos, it's better than fingerprinting so I'm told.

Actually the tattoos are fine but it seems to embarass them when I show them the piercings ... :wink:

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Sorry Cosmos but sometimes I get queezy looking at people with too many piercings. My daughter got her tongue pierced, and now nobody can understand a bloody thing she says. She keeps having to take out her stud. Oh {{shudder}}