Morning Ricky

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
:lol: I mean, you said "good morning" ... no good morning on this side of the pond (well I did have a good morning, but's it 15:00 here ... :wink: ) ... of course I had pumpernickel bread and pea soup for breakfast, hmmm, it is delicious on an empty stomach! ... OK I can't lie to you: I didn't have pumpernickel bread and pea soup for breakfast ... just a normal eggsalad sandwich and a currant bun with some juice ... though that's delicious too! so, what did you have for breakfast peapod?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well its only 6:10 here so I have not eaten breakfast yet, but I did go out for a bike ride at five...just me and "rocinante" which is the name of my bike 8) its the best time, no one around...no vehicles For breakfast I will have coffee and a banana and maybe some nice rye toast...your breakfast sounds very good..do have good tunes on to wash it down with :p

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
6:10?? wow that's a bit ... early :wink: I admire you for that, I really do! I just wanted to start complaining to you about how I had to wake up at 6:15 yesterday and 7:00 this morning, and have to wake up at around 5:45 tomorrow morning, but I suddenly realize that will sound kinda ... lame :wink: :wink: compared to the time you were already riding on your bicycle ... ehh by the way, is rye toast the same as what we call knäckebrod? My English is not 100% perfect, I'm sorry :oops:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ah...ricky...you are one of the smartest kids I have run across in a long time :) what do they feed their rug rats over there anyway, that makes them so smart :wink: I just call it rye but the best is obtained from a bakery, where they do not use a mix, but instead make real bread....I wake up every morning early...it is a curse...this morning was especially early...I had a dream that my family joined the board....no it was a nightmare :p

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Well I don't hate waking up in the morning, but when it's pre-7:00 I call it night :wink: ... oh wait I made a mistake by the way ... rye is what we call "roggebrood" ... knäckebröd (damn umlauts)is what you call (Swedish) crackers :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Sure come on over, if you can figure out where I live and who I am :p and all the "knowing" in the world won't help ya.....why do you get up so early... we have good marriage here...see how nice we are to each other in morning :) and I don't even have to listen to all your morning "man" sounds....and I even have one of these for you :)

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Breakfast for me consists of Lays potato chips today. Usually it is a savoury scone but they've been sticking to the thighs lately.

And don't any of you start on my nutritous breaky.

fubbleskag

noYOUshutup
Sep 10, 2004
Indiana, IN
www.speedofwood.com
peapod said:
Sure come on over, if you can figure out where I live and who I am :p and all the "knowing" in the world won't help ya.....why do you get up so early... we have good marriage here...see how nice we are to each other in morning :) and I don't even have to listen to all your morning "man" sounds....and I even have one of these for you :)
i can just stake out all the starbucks' in your area until i see your gaggle arrive :p