Morning Ricky

Rick van Opbergen
Everything's OK here, I'm actually kinda busy but CC just has this influence on me I can't resist, so I'm trying to do several things at the same time, which is really hard for me 'cause I'm a man haha. Everything's going great with the Gouda cheese, I had some this morning actually ... well I don't know whether it is Gouda cheese ... could also be "Edammer" or "Maaslander" or whatever ... Snow eh? Why don't we Dutchies have snow? Then again, you're living in Canada so ... how are you this morning?

peapod
Well we don't get it often here...it will be gone in a few days..and its still warm...so everyone will have a blast today...also the place will become a tomb...people stay home or walk where they are going...ehm...its so much fun...throwing snowballs I mean...in fact I am gonna take the afternoon off just so I can go do some things in it. Number one is getting galaniomama....nailing her is at the top of my "to do list" .....oh boy this is exciting stuff :P My mind is reeling from the things I am planning to do to my friends.

peapod
Well we don't get it often here...it will be gone in a few days..and its still warm...so everyone will have a blast today...also the place will become a tomb...people stay home or walk where they are going...ehm...its so much fun...throwing snowballs I mean...in fact I am gonna take the afternoon off just so I can go do some things in it. Number one is getting galaniomama....nailing her is at the top of my "to do list" .....oh boy this is exciting stuff :P My mind is reeling from the things I am planning to do to my friends.

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Have a bit mercy with them OK? :P You know, you should target that one boy who scared you a week ago or so, you know who I mean? The one in the store ...

Rick van Opbergen
Have a bit mercy with them OK? :P You know, you should target that one boy who scared you a week ago or so, you know who I mean? The one in the store ...

Rick van Opbergen

peapod
Morning ricky :P Hey are these new people your buddies :P Wow more snow this morning :P Don't worrry ricky I got paid back many times over yesterday
Dave pederman the grocery boy....well ya, he was one of the first people I nailed :P One of his jobs is to go around gathering up grocery carts all over the place...So ehm...yes I nailed him good, complete surprise to :P But he got me back.
So whats new ricky? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold...forgot to close the windows last night.....need coffee need coffee

peapod
Morning ricky :P Hey are these new people your buddies :P Wow more snow this morning :P Don't worrry ricky I got paid back many times over yesterday
Dave pederman the grocery boy....well ya, he was one of the first people I nailed :P One of his jobs is to go around gathering up grocery carts all over the place...So ehm...yes I nailed him good, complete surprise to :P But he got me back.
So whats new ricky? brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr its cold...forgot to close the windows last night.....need coffee need coffee

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Who do you mean with the "new people"? :P Montana and Col Man? Yes I know them from another forum, they're great, I told Col Man about this site and now he brought with him Montana (which is really great!) .... Yes Dave Pederman that's the one I mean, you've already nailed him eh? And he got you back?! On what level? As in: one snowball, or as in: he-has-nailed-too-much-I'm-so-cold-now-I-have-to-start-amputating-things? :P

Rick van Opbergen
Who do you mean with the "new people"? :P Montana and Col Man? Yes I know them from another forum, they're great, I told Col Man about this site and now he brought with him Montana (which is really great!) .... Yes Dave Pederman that's the one I mean, you've already nailed him eh? And he got you back?! On what level? As in: one snowball, or as in: he-has-nailed-too-much-I'm-so-cold-now-I-have-to-start-amputating-things? :P

Rick van Opbergen

peapod
hehehe..well I got dave in the parking lot of the grocery store. It started off innocent enough, I went to the grocery store, if I do not appear at least once a day, scouts are sent out to find me :P
Of course dave was working, and wow!!! a first "no hangover". I can't take his begging, so I have to do the nanny laugh for him..only yesterday morning when I did it, somebody answered back with their own nanny laugh three aisles over....Wt??????????? just to be sure I did it again...sure enough, three aisles over...came a nanny laugh right back at me. Now dave at this point has two boxes of cherrios on either side of his face, and well he is acting like jello answer! answer back he manages to get out. So on with the nanny laugh and stealthing around aisles to catch of glimpse of my echo :P The other "nanny" is doing the same thing...eventually tho we met up in the soup aisle.

Meanwhile back at the store......dave pederman has been told to go around the plaza and collect abandon grocery carts...grgrgrgrgrgrgr...he does not want to its to cold...and its snowing...blah de blah.... So I nailed him out there in the plaza, I made a couple of nice big snowballs, I hide behind a bush, and I nailed him....inside the store window I could see everybody cheering :P :P

Alas I was paid by in spades by the grocery boys...They rang my doorbell yesterday...unsupecting I answer the door, at which point I am grabbed, dragged outside, and fired upon by a gaggle of grocery boys...I shall ponder my revenge. :P

peapod
hehehe..well I got dave in the parking lot of the grocery store. It started off innocent enough, I went to the grocery store, if I do not appear at least once a day, scouts are sent out to find me :P
Of course dave was working, and wow!!! a first "no hangover". I can't take his begging, so I have to do the nanny laugh for him..only yesterday morning when I did it, somebody answered back with their own nanny laugh three aisles over....Wt??????????? just to be sure I did it again...sure enough, three aisles over...came a nanny laugh right back at me. Now dave at this point has two boxes of cherrios on either side of his face, and well he is acting like jello answer! answer back he manages to get out. So on with the nanny laugh and stealthing around aisles to catch of glimpse of my echo :P The other "nanny" is doing the same thing...eventually tho we met up in the soup aisle.

Meanwhile back at the store......dave pederman has been told to go around the plaza and collect abandon grocery carts...grgrgrgrgrgrgr...he does not want to its to cold...and its snowing...blah de blah.... So I nailed him out there in the plaza, I made a couple of nice big snowballs, I hide behind a bush, and I nailed him....inside the store window I could see everybody cheering :P :P

Alas I was paid by in spades by the grocery boys...They rang my doorbell yesterday...unsupecting I answer the door, at which point I am grabbed, dragged outside, and fired upon by a gaggle of grocery boys...I shall ponder my revenge. :P

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
... I mean, I feel for you :P ... ... ...

Rick van Opbergen

Rick van Opbergen

peapod
Hey ricky check out this website, I think you will enjoy it. I use it all the time to find out what is going on in my own province and city. I noticed they have a dutch site. I immediately thought of a dutch monkey I know :P

www.indymedia.org/en/index.shtml (external - login to view)

peapod
Hey ricky check out this website, I think you will enjoy it. I use it all the time to find out what is going on in my own province and city. I noticed they have a dutch site. I immediately thought of a dutch monkey I know :P

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Thanks for the link peapod, I've heard of Indymedia before so it isn't totally strange to me. What I do find weird is that when I went to the Dutch section, well, there was surely a language, but it wasn't Dutch Thought it to be Indonesian. What do you think?

Bank Dunia (World Bank) pimpin konsorsium pendanaan pembangunan kembali daerah korban Tsunami Masalah konsorsium menjadi salah satu kesepakatan dari Konferensi Tingkat Tinggi (KTT) Luarbiasa Negara-negara ASEAN paska Gempa dan Tsunami. Konsorsium berperan dalam pembangunan daerah korban Tsunami dalam jangka panjang. Dalam jumpa pers usai penutupan pertemuan yang berlangsung sehari penuh (kamis/01/06), di Jakarta Convention Center (JCC), Presiden Republik Indonesia, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono atau SBY menjelaskan Bank Dunia akan memimpin konsorsium yang dapat terbentuk jika ada permintaan dari negara-negara nasional yang tertimpa bencana. Konsorsium juga melibatkan lembaga keuangan lain seperti Asian Development Bank (ADB), Islamic Development Bank serta lembaga keuangan internasional lain yang akan menyediakan dana bagi rekonstruksi dan rehabilitasi daerah korban tsunami di kawasan samudera India.

Rick van Opbergen
Thanks for the link peapod, I've heard of Indymedia before so it isn't totally strange to me. What I do find weird is that when I went to the Dutch section, well, there was surely a language, but it wasn't Dutch Thought it to be Indonesian. What do you think?

Bank Dunia (World Bank) pimpin konsorsium pendanaan pembangunan kembali daerah korban Tsunami Masalah konsorsium menjadi salah satu kesepakatan dari Konferensi Tingkat Tinggi (KTT) Luarbiasa Negara-negara ASEAN paska Gempa dan Tsunami. Konsorsium berperan dalam pembangunan daerah korban Tsunami dalam jangka panjang. Dalam jumpa pers usai penutupan pertemuan yang berlangsung sehari penuh (kamis/01/06), di Jakarta Convention Center (JCC), Presiden Republik Indonesia, Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono atau SBY menjelaskan Bank Dunia akan memimpin konsorsium yang dapat terbentuk jika ada permintaan dari negara-negara nasional yang tertimpa bencana. Konsorsium juga melibatkan lembaga keuangan lain seperti Asian Development Bank (ADB), Islamic Development Bank serta lembaga keuangan internasional lain yang akan menyediakan dana bagi rekonstruksi dan rehabilitasi daerah korban tsunami di kawasan samudera India.

Rick van Opbergen

peapod
What a nit picker you are on to more interesting things :P Cosmos has been without hydro (power) since yesterday no lights, no tv, no heart (she does have a fireplace) and worst of all no computer Parts of the island had no power because of the snow storm. If she does not get power back on today..I guess that means she will show up here with that......ehm...dog . Hey I was just talking to the wizard :P he was showing me a pic of his vacation, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he has a good one...he will probally post it at the board.

peapod
What a nit picker you are on to more interesting things :P Cosmos has been without hydro (power) since yesterday no lights, no tv, no heart (she does have a fireplace) and worst of all no computer Parts of the island had no power because of the snow storm. If she does not get power back on today..I guess that means she will show up here with that......ehm...dog . Hey I was just talking to the wizard :P he was showing me a pic of his vacation, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he has a good one...he will probally post it at the board.

peapod

Rick van Opbergen
Sorry for the nit picking Can't help it (just look in a random International Politics thread :P ) ... Aha, so Cosmo has no power, oy ... hope she will get power back soon, I hope it for her, for you and for the dog :P ... I see Andem is online, hey Andem, how was your vacation? Or are you still "celebrating"?

Rick van Opbergen
Sorry for the nit picking Can't help it (just look in a random International Politics thread :P ) ... Aha, so Cosmo has no power, oy ... hope she will get power back soon, I hope it for her, for you and for the dog :P ... I see Andem is online, hey Andem, how was your vacation? Or are you still "celebrating"?