Canadian Malcontent???

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
Looks alright but not much of a membership yet.

Pretty civil discourse too, but I'm sure that will be ruined soon enough. :lol:

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
Looks like they upgraded their software and re did their look.

What it was, was a few "malcontents" from here that tried to take over CC a number of years ago, and when they didn't get their way they started their own board.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
Looks like they upgraded their software and re did their look.

What it was, was a few "malcontents" from here that tried to take over CC a number of years ago, and when they didn't get their way they started their own board.

It does not appear they have many active members as I am looking at the forum replies.

A forum of four.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
It's a website that has articles of interest to its viewers and a forum where they can discuss their views.

Hope that helped.

That's incredible.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
You have a malformed butt?

hehe J/K

what if all our butts are malformed and we just don't know it. Is there any scientific quantification that points out the precise shape it's gotta be to be formed properly? The form should speak to function. We could all be deluding ourselves this whole time. Like the matrix...

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
what if all our butts are malformed and we just don't know it. Is there any scientific quantification that points out the precise shape it's gotta be to be formed properly? The form should speak to function. We could all be deluding ourselves this whole time. Like the matrix...
Well, they are made from mostly muscle. If they hang down to one's knees, they are not in good shape. If they form nice handholds around the hip height, they are in good shape. If they look like a politician, amputate!! etc.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
I'm not sure about malformed, but mine has a crack in it.