What should Obama do, to prevent ISIS from attacking the USA??

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
What should Obama do, to prevent ISIS from attacking the USA??

My answer: Obama should Resign, Apologize and go on a Pro-Golf Tour.

What's say you CC Members?

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
-1 LOL, El Barto masturbating to my posts again, but as usual offering no reply or feedback as to the topic.. :lol:

Hi El Troll!!!

Obama should sacrifice himself by flying to the middle east, surrendering himself into the custody of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, convert to Islam, and plead for mercy.

Actually, they would kill him for apostasy.

Born to a Muslim father, the son must take the father religion. So that said, he would be a Muslim at birth.

He switched religions, he claims, to Christianity. Under Muslim law that is apostasy, publishable by death.

Barack Obama says he is an apostate of Islam, but appears to be using taqiyya and tawriya

taxslave

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 25, 2008
Vancouver Island
Obama could possibly apologise for the sins that junior committed in the name of the US people. Or better yet he could just ship junior over to the muddle east.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
You think every fact are delusions or conspiracies, this shows the kind of world you're living in and your lack of self-awareness.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You think every fact are delusions or conspiracies, this shows the kind of world you're living in and your lack of self-awareness.
And you think every occurrence is the result of a big, bad gummint conspiracy, which shows the kind of world you're living in and your lack of awareness that you need your dosage adjusted.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Durrrr, America's failed war in Iraq couldn't have possibly have done anything to foster the growth of IS... It's not like IS is made up of the same Iraqi soldiers from the Saddam's military that was stupidly disbanded by America..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Durrrr, America's failed war in Iraq couldn't have possibly have done anything to foster the growth of IS... It's not like IS is made up of the same Iraqi soldiers from the Saddam's military that was stupidly disbanded by America..

Arguably true, or at least part of the truth. But I'm talking about the following post, which I quote in full:

I'll await your explanation of what is substantial in that post.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
Nah, it didn't make sense because that has no basis in reality. What I'm saying are facts backed up by people who know the situation better than any of you, this doesn't somehow correlate to me believing "every occurrence" is a government conspiracy..

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Nah, it didn't make sense because that has no basis in reality. What I'm saying are facts backed up by people who know the situation better than any of you, this doesn't somehow correlate to me believing "every occurrence" is a government conspiracy..
Be interested to hear your "facts."

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wipe the f**kers off the face of the planet right now.............with all these satellites with cameras they may not be hard to find!