What should Obama do, to prevent ISIS from attacking the USA??

B00Mer
+1 / -1

My answer: Obama should Resign, Apologize and go on a Pro-Golf Tour.

What's say you CC Members?

BaalsTears
+1
Obama should sacrifice himself by flying to the middle east, surrendering himself into the custody of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, convert to Islam, and plead for mercy.

B00Mer
+1
-1 LOL, El Barto masturbating to my posts again, but as usual offering no reply or feedback as to the topic..

Hi El Troll!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by BaalsTearsView Post

Obama should sacrifice himself by flying to the middle east, surrendering himself into the custody of Abu Bakr al Baghdadi, convert to Islam, and plead for mercy.

Actually, they would kill him for apostasy.

Born to a Muslim father, the son must take the father religion. So that said, he would be a Muslim at birth.

He switched religions, he claims, to Christianity. Under Muslim law that is apostasy, publishable by death.

Barack Obama says he is an apostate of Islam, but appears to be using taqiyya and tawriya (external - login to view)

El Barto
+4 / -1
#4  Top Rated Post
Why argue with a moron?

Tecumsehsbones
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by B00MerView Post

As your photo clearly implies, Obama is to blame for 9/11.

DaSleeper
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

As your photo clearly implies, Obama is to blame for 9/11.

And you missed a flagrant grammar mistake in Boomer's previous post.....you gotta be slippin'
Note: my "mistakes" are on purpose

taxslave
+3
Obama could possibly apologise for the sins that junior committed in the name of the US people. Or better yet he could just ship junior over to the muddle east.

gore0bsessed
+1
Murica created IS

It started with the war criminals in the Bush administration

captain morgan
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by gore0bsessedView Post

Murica created IS

It started with the war criminals in the Bush administration

gore0bsessed
+1
You think every fact are delusions or conspiracies, this shows the kind of world you're living in and your lack of self-awareness.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

You think every fact are delusions or conspiracies, this shows the kind of world you're living in and your lack of self-awareness.

And you think every occurrence is the result of a big, bad gummint conspiracy, which shows the kind of world you're living in and your lack of awareness that you need your dosage adjusted.

gore0bsessed
that made no sense whatsoever, why reply when you have nothing substantial to say..

Tecumsehsbones

that made no sense whatsoever, why reply when you have nothing substantial to say..

Same reason you did. Unless you consider argumentum ad hominem to be substantial.

gore0bsessed
Durrrr, America's failed war in Iraq couldn't have possibly have done anything to foster the growth of IS... It's not like IS is made up of the same Iraqi soldiers from the Saddam's military that was stupidly disbanded by America..

captain morgan
+2

It makes perfect sense.

Put simply, you have brainwashed yourself into believing that all the ails and angst of the world are the result of some grand plan for world domination

Tecumsehsbones

Durrrr, America's failed war in Iraq couldn't have possibly have done anything to foster the growth of IS... It's not like IS is made up of the same Iraqi soldiers from the Saddam's military that was stupidly disbanded by America..

Arguably true, or at least part of the truth. But I'm talking about the following post, which I quote in full:

Quote:

I'll await your explanation of what is substantial in that post.

gore0bsessed
Nah, it didn't make sense because that has no basis in reality. What I'm saying are facts backed up by people who know the situation better than any of you, this doesn't somehow correlate to me believing "every occurrence" is a government conspiracy..

Tecumsehsbones

Nah, it didn't make sense because that has no basis in reality. What I'm saying are facts backed up by people who know the situation better than any of you, this doesn't somehow correlate to me believing "every occurrence" is a government conspiracy..

Be interested to hear your "facts."

JLM
+1
Wipe the f**kers off the face of the planet right now.............with all these satellites with cameras they may not be hard to find!

petros
+1
Boo!

gopher
+2

Since you're using 9/11 as background I'll take that as a tacit admission that you are saying,

BLAME BUSH!

EagleSmack

gopher
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Yes, I do agree that this is yet another in the endless series of anti-Obama threads that should be put into one in order to reduce the Broken Record campaign.

darkbeaver
+2

Stop arming them and cut their pay in half.

Tecumsehsbones
+1

I say why do you want Joe Biden to be President?

Colpy
+1

Obama's abandonment of the people of Iraq was the catalyst for the rise of ISIS in Iraq.

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Obama's abandonment of the people of Iraq was the catalyst for the rise of ISIS in Iraq.

You mean when he followed Bush's withdrawal plan to the letter? Isn't that what y'all Obama-haters were whimpering when Obama was taking credit for "ending the war?"

Colpy
Now, on a note of actual theory....

We (the USA, Canada, the UK, etc etc etc) should formally declare war on the ISIS Caliphate. Let's go all old-fashioned on them.

Then destroy them. With a bombing campaign, and with boots on the ground.

Anyone from our country that goes to fight for them, or that continues to fight for them after the declaration, would be guilty of treason.

The United Nation would have a massive collective seizure, as the west initiates aggressive war on a foreign entity.

Kind of a bonus, that.

Oh, as an aside, Canada should focus its immigration policy on Christians from the ME..............Syrian, Egyptian, Iraqi...........

Quote: Originally Posted by TecumsehsbonesView Post

You mean when he followed Bush's withdrawal plan to the letter? Isn't that what y'all Obama-haters were whimpering when Obama was taking credit for "ending the war?"

Bush was no longer president in 2011..............in case you missed that fact.

lone wolf
+1
So ... the best way to end oppression is to force your brand on them? Yeah ... that's always worked so well in the past, right?

Tecumsehsbones
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by ColpyView Post

Now, on a note of actual theory....

We (the USA, Canada, the UK, etc etc etc) should formally declare war on the ISIS Caliphate. Let's go all old-fashioned on them.

Then destroy them. With a bombing campaign, and with boots on the ground.

Anyone from our country that goes to fight for them, or that continues to fight for them after the declaration, would be guilty of treason.

The United Nation would have a massive collective seizure, as the west initiates aggressive war on a foreign entity.

Kind of a bonus, that.

Oh, as an aside, Canada should focus its immigration policy on Christians from the ME..............Syrian, Egyptian, Iraqi...........

Bush was no longer president in 2011..............in case you missed that fact.

So, the fact that Obama followed the Bush plan (negotiated with the Iraqis) to the letter makes Bush great and Obama horrible?

no new posts