My life sucks cos I'm too hot, says blonde professional wrestler Dana Adiva

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
My life sucks cos I'm too hot, says blonde professional wrestler Dana Adiva

Dana Adiva-Meet the blonde who complains she's too pretty - YouTube

A STUNNING blonde aspiring professional wrestler claims her life has been made miserable because she's too pretty.

21-year-old Dana Adiva was apparently forced to drop out of school because jealous classmates bullied her.

And the endless attention she gets makes it impossible for her to find a boyfriend, she says.

Dana, an aspiring professional wrestler, told her story on an episode of MTV documentary series True Lives.

n the show, which aired in the US recently, she boasted: "I get anything I want and I get treated like a princess.
"I don't have to be smart, because I have my looks."

Read more: My life sucks cos I'm too hot, says blonde professional wrestler Dana Adiva | News.com.au

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Her life sucks because she is as shallow as a cookie sheet.
I sympathise with her. Being amazingly hot myself, as well as immensely charming and smart as a whip, I am the target of much jealousy and hostility, and the hordes of naked women throwing themselves at my feet don't entirely make up for that.

Poor me. I'm so oppressed.

tay

Hall of Fame Member
May 20, 2012
I sympathise with her. Being amazingly hot myself, as well as immensely charming and smart as a whip, I am the target of much jealousy and hostility, and the hordes of naked women throwing themselves at my feet don't entirely make up for that.

Tecumsehsbones I think were twins as I have the exact same issues you have..............

www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Lucky for her she's gorgeous because she shuuuure ain't too smart. I wonder how much she has spent already on alterations?

Last edited:

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
She has a receding hairline. Protrudes elsewhere...
well she certainly has large assets, someone should be kind enough to tell her tanning beds are bad though and a health risk, I'm sure she will learn the ways of the world soon enough though.

smallandmighty

Nominee Member
May 12, 2013
108 Mile Ranch BC
"I don't have to be smart, because I have my looks."
By her own admittance this is not working out to well. I have asked a few guys, and first of all the attitude is probably more why she can't get a man. second most men do not like fake boobs.
third, she is not all that hot. I have a daughter that has got her beat, and a few nieces as well. And their boobs are real, smile is sincere, they are smart, caring and well adjusted.
Personally she is not all that and a bag of chips.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
well she certainly has large assets, someone should be kind enough to tell her tanning beds are bad though and a health risk, I'm sure she will learn the ways of the world soon enough though.

Lol. Large assets and an empty attic won't get you much for very long. Gravity works on everybody after a while. :D

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Alpha beta struggles. No one wants an alpha personality with an overabundance of self regard, leading the pack. So, they knock them down a few pegs, put them in their beta place. She's just too dumb to realize that what was causing her bullying wasn't her looks, it was her opinion of her looks.

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
She's not even that attractive to be honest. What would she have looked like before all the alterations and what does she look like with NO makeup on? Vapid personality, low intelligence, not attractive at all.

Retired_Can_Soldier

The End of the Dog is Coming!
Mar 19, 2006
Alberta
Her life sucks because she is as shallow as a cookie sheet.

Cookie sheets don't have TATA's.

You really need to change your avatar. I keep forgetting your a dude.