Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Maggie Thatcher

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.htmlBomb squad was running "controlled explosion" on the same day

What's not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a "controlled explosion" was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, "Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities."

Some people believe this explosion might have been part of the demolition of another bomb. It seems unlikely, however, that a bomb at the library, one mile away, could be so quickly located and rigged to be exploded by the bomb squad in less than one hour following the initial explosions at the marathon.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Wow, a mocking thread on the same day as the explosion that killed three people was it? That's got to be a new record.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I don't know but my guy is safe and on his way home after only minor hysterics from me.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The perpetrators don't deserve our attention.

My cousin was a block away when the blasts occurred. That has our family frazzled enough. I can't even fathom what the families of the actual victims are going through. They're the ones who deserve the public's attention and focus. The criminals should be rounded up quietly behind the scenes, and their moronic, twisted reasons for doing this should never see the light of day.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squadBomb squad was running "controlled explosion" on the same day

What's not yet being reported by the mainstream media is that a "controlled explosion" was under way on the same day as the marathon explosion.

As the Boston Globe tweeted today, "Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities."

Some people believe this explosion might have been part of the demolition of another bomb. It seems unlikely, however, that a bomb at the library, one mile away, could be so quickly located and rigged to be exploded by the bomb squad in less than one hour following the initial explosions at the marathon.

I knew it wouldn't be long before the nutjobs and wackos poked their heads out of their holes. Where exactly was Dubya during all this?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Would you be that same way if it was someone you knew such as a close friend that was killed?

Coupla friends of mine were killed in the Pentagon.

Are you saying I owe the same duty of concern to complete strangers as I do to my close friends?

If so, do you adhere to that standard yourself?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Would you be that same way if it was someone you knew such as a close friend that was killed?

Why would you think that? Just because a few people died bloody and several more are still in critical condition and he's making a joke out of it?

Ah, true colours shine through eventually don't they?

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Guess what? A couple of million people are killed each day in this world. And you don't give a rap about the vast majority of them.

So enjoy your moral superiority.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Guess what? A couple of million people are killed each day in this world. And you don't give a rap about the vast majority of them.

So enjoy your moral superiority.

No I am far from morally superior. Myself I am incredibly average in everything.
I do recall you mentioning you were a Veteran and black or gallows humor does go hand in hand with that profession.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
The perpetrators don't deserve our attention.

My cousin was a block away when the blasts occurred. That has our family frazzled enough. I can't even fathom what the families of the actual victims are going through. They're the ones who deserve the public's attention and focus. The criminals should be rounded up quietly behind the scenes, and their moronic, twisted reasons for doing this should never see the light of day.

They sure as hell do if you don't want to see this again and I know you don't. The criminals should be exposed in the withering light.

I knew it wouldn't be long before the nutjobs and wackos poked their heads out of their holes. Where exactly was Dubya during all this?

You are more than a decade off the pace there Cansuck.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No I am far from morally superior. Myself I am incredibly average in everything.
I do recall you mentioning you were a Veteran and black or gallows humor does go hand in hand with that profession.

Got blown up, too. Lost friends in the Pentagon. Watched from my office window as the plume of smoke rose from the Pentagon. Spent hours trying to get home on the subway.

Yep, black humour has a long and honourable tradition. After a particularly horrific night during the Blitz, one of the London dailies led with the headline "Temper, Temper, Mr. Hitler."

Guts.