Antidepressants Alleged in another brutal slaying

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
snipped from....

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:DpaCEk_Rxi4J:www.canada.com/business/Airdrie%2Bhelp/6706078/story.html+wourms+alberta+medication&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca

"Published: Thursday, May 31, 2012

Death of young Airdrie family stirs debate about coping with depression

In late April, Airdrie RCMP had attended the Wourms' home after receiving a call from a family member concerned about his well-being.
"He was admitted to the hospital in Calgary for a psychiatric assessment on April 24, 2012," confirmed his parents. "He was subjected to a full workup and released with medication and outpatient follow up. He was scheduled for another meeting with a counsellor on Monday, May 28, 2012, after spending the weekend in St. Walburg with family."

An Airdrie dad found dead in a Saskatchewan ditch with his wife and young son was depressed and due for a followup meeting with a counsellor the same day the bodies were discovered.
Darren Wourms, 26, his 23-year old wife Hayley and their two-year-old son Cayden were located dead on the side of a rural road near St. Walburg, Sask., about 100 kilometres northeast of Lloydminster, after an apparent murder-suicide."
-------------------

you can read the rest of the article with the link above...

How many of these all too similar tragedies have to happen before we the people start looking at the side affects of phsychotropic drugs instead of the person?

It is almost daily we are hearing about these horrific crimes all similar in nature (Newtown, Sophie Blanchette, Felicia Boots, Alison Easton, Peter Lefabvre, Seth Ottenbreit, and the list goes on and on....

Where psychotropic drugs are in the mix of horrific crimes where there has been no history of violence and all of a sudden suicide and homicide are taking place where there is a listed side effect on psychotropic drugs that this can occur ... along with loss of reality agression and violence to name a few...

It seems to me that many people are looking at the perp instead of the potential root cause which are side affects. And still these prescriptions are written over and over throughout each day...

I just called to pharmacists to ask what the side affects are from psychtropic drugs... both didnt mention suicidal and homicidal ideation until I asked about it.. Theyboth said that those side affects are very rare, and that if a person experiences those side affects they should go back to the docs where the dosage will be increased or a diff drug will be prescribed..... WTH?

I asked both what happens if the person has lost touch with reality (which is another side effect) and both said the families will know so to get the proper help??????????????? What?

Apparently, the people need to do the research on these drugs themselves so not to expect being led by the blind. In too many of these sad stories the reporters arent presenting these stories as possible victims of side affects, where we are being robbed of education.
We need to do it ourselves. It seems to me that the side affects are doing the killings not the depression...

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Can you establish your credentials as a scientist or admit you are trying to BS your way into a position of authority?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Can you establish your credentials as a scientist or admit you are trying to BS your way into a position of authority?
He/she is 100% right skookum.

I know you recently quit smoking after an unfortunate incident (I hope all is well?) but prior to that did you ever try Champix as a way to stop smoking?

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
Dear Kook,

You dont need to be a rocket scientist to read ...My credentials would be just like yours. A good community person, who reads so to be informed.

Type in google

"antidepressant" and "suicidal" "homicidal" "ideation"

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
My comments are now be being moderated on the other threads. If I have offended anyone, it was not my intention...

Not sure here how you could be sure of that. There are numerous situations that have been examined by numerous experts with different results. One cannot make such judgements stick in every case.

Dear Kook,

The pharmaceutical companies are certain. They have acknowledged suicidal homicidal ideation in their black box warnings along with loss of reality and delusion agression and violence as potentional side affects.

Check it out in google ..

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Not sure here how you could be sure of that. There are numerous situations that have been examined by numerous experts with different results. One cannot make such judgements stick in every case.
It's just like booze. Some people can drink and laugh and giggle and dance all night while others cry or get violent. This SSRI sh*t is no different.

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle

I know you recently quit smoking after an unfortunate incident (I hope all is well?) but prior to that did you ever try Champix as a way to stop smoking?

Nope, never done any drugs other than short term hospital and doctor requests, and now the usual heart meds. I quit quite easily but it still reminds me every day.
I had another incident a couple weeks back due to my high blood pressure not being well controlled, it's fixed now i hope.

So who is this know it all?

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
Nope, never done any drugs other than short term hospital and doctor requests, and now the usual heart meds. I quit quite easily but it still reminds me every day.
I had another incident a couple weeks back due to my high blood pressure not being well controlled, it's fixed now i hope.

So who is this know it all?
I hope so too.

I'd say this "know it all" is someone who has personal experience or had someone close fall victim to these sh*t drugs.

There is oodles of info out there, there is even a medical term for what happens when these drugs take normal people and make them go manic.

Switched On Mania/Hypomania. Google

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
My comments are now be being moderated on the other threads. If I have offended anyone, it was not my intention...

Dear Kook,

The pharmaceutical companies are certain. They have acknowledged suicidal homicidal ideation in their black box warnings along with loss of reality and delusion agression and violence as potentional side affects.

Check it out in google ..

At this time i do not need Google. When someone only wants to bring out the bad side of anything, one wishes for balance to make the world work.

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
Dear Kook,

Respectfully, I think you have misunderstood my intention. The Columbine and VTech shootings caught my attention .... (first as a mother, second as member of society....)

These 2 horrific incidences came with many public media given details regarding the antidepressants that were a common factor in both.

I began researching psychotropic drugs on the net and was horrified at so manyh horrific mass murders where the common thread was antidepressants.

An action was just brought against the psychiatrist in the Aurora killings (movie theatre) for the same reason (knowon side affects of the drugs that were allegedly not addressed properly ...

Google is a great tool in which many reputable studies have been done that you have decided to not need at this time.

In the case of you not needing to do research that is availbale to you, I am a little confused as to how you have such a strong advers opinion on these drugs. Just sayin....

skookumchuck

Council Member
Jan 19, 2012
Van Isle
Dear Kook,

Respectfully, I think you have misunderstood my intention. The Columbine and VTech shootings caught my attention .... (first as a mother, second as member of society....)

These 2 horrific incidences came with many public media given details regarding the antidepressants that were a common factor in both.

I began researching psychotropic drugs on the net and was horrified at so manyh horrific mass murders where the common thread was antidepressants.

An action was just brought against the psychiatrist in the Aurora killings (movie theatre) for the same reason (knowon side affects of the drugs that were allegedly not addressed properly ...

Google is a great tool in which many reputable studies have been done that you have decided to not need at this time.

In the case of you not needing to do research that is availbale to you, I am a little confused as to how you have such a strong advers opinion on these drugs. Just sayin....

So, now you explain yourself, and the screen name that just happens to fit so well.
So why did you not do this before you started ranting?

BTW, i have no strong adversion to these drugs you refer to. I would appreciate more than a complete failure outlined in your position. There are more than failures involved in drug releases as there are varying results in treating mind diseases. I do not excuse the drug companies one bit but i also do not expect them to be wrong all the time.
If you wish to put words in my mouth then fly at it.

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
A suit was just brought against phychiatrist Lynn Fenton (the Aurora Movie Theatre killers doctor) ............

Dr. Lynne Fenton, James Holmes' Psychiatrist, Sued By Victim's Widow Over Aurora Theater Shooting
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...ted-_n_2481457.html?view=print&comm_ref=falseReuters | By Keith Coffman Posted: 01/15/2013 3:17 pm EST | Updated: 01/16/2013 12:51 am ESTColorado media, including the Denver Post, reported last month that Fenton rejected a law enforcement offer to involuntarily confine Holmes for 72 hours after he told her six weeks before the shooting that he fantasized about killing "a lot of people."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/15/psychiatrist-who-treated-_n_2481457.html

no more drugs

Electoral Member
Jan 21, 2013
Dear Moderators,

I am confused as to why you are moderating my words. I have been respectful, and I have been very careful in how I word anything.

I have found that society is being kept from the likes of these type of drugs. The media are afraid to ask the questions and the general public needs to be led to do the research for themselves ..

I believed that these forums were for this purpose. Although you arent alone, as many newspapers, forums, etc are just like you... (Helping the pharmaceutical companies conceal side affects even though they are inside the box)

I would like you to email me so to advise why you feel my posts arent appropriate. Thank you

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB

I have Champix right now. Haven't started taking it yet though. I am trying to get my mind convinced I want to quit before I start. Did it work for you or someone you know? Would love to hear more as I really do want to quit but am not sure if I can after 30+ years.

EagleSmack

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 16, 2005
USA
I have Champix right now. Haven't started taking it yet though. I am trying to get my mind convinced I want to quit before I start. Did it work for you or someone you know? Would love to hear more as I really do want to quit but am not sure if I can after 30+ years.

Your mind will absolutely tell you NO. Then when you do quit your body will tell you NO.

I feel for to PN if you're addicted to nicotine. I have been as well. Your best bet is to flush the Chantix and quit cold turkey. I KNOW it will be a MOTHER F*ER! It will. I was there. It is HARD.

BUT!

After one week your body and mind will start letting go of the craving. After two weeks the cravings will practically be gone. The cravings is your body needing what it has been so used to... nicotine... to feel normal. The feeling of not being ready is the tension of knowing what you will go through when your body and mind sends the signal for nicotine and it doesn't come.

Then you will have cravings and during the cravings your body is remapping to the way it was BEFORE nicotine. It is preparing for life without it.

YOU CAN DO IT!

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Dear Moderators,

I am confused as to why you are moderating my words. I have been respectful, and I have been very careful in how I word anything.

I have found that society is being kept from the likes of these type of drugs. The media are afraid to ask the questions and the general public needs to be led to do the research for themselves ..

I believed that these forums were for this purpose. Although you arent alone, as many newspapers, forums, etc are just like you... (Helping the pharmaceutical companies conceal side affects even though they are inside the box)

I would like you to email me so to advise why you feel my posts arent appropriate. Thank you

It sure ain't me but I'll have a closer look when I get home from work.