Cleveland Ohio RTA Bus Driver Uppercuts Female Passenger

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Title should read... passenger hits bus driver, bus driver hits back. Gender's moot in this. Being a woman doesn't give you cart blanche to run around hitting men and expect them to sit and take it.

I do have to say though... that chick is tough as nails to get back up after that. Wowzas.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
All that anger, and a voice that shatters glass. Amazing she hasn't been maced or shot before now.
The person that should be protected here, is the bus driver.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Title should read... passenger hits bus driver, bus driver hits back. Gender's moot in this. Being a woman doesn't give you cart blanche to run around hitting men and expect them to sit and take it.

I do have to say though... that chick is tough as nails to get back up after that. Wowzas.

LOL.

Lesson learned: Do NOT piss a bitch off.;)

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004

Nope, nope, nope, and again nope.

I don't care what a woman does to a man, he doesn't hit her. Restrain is fine, hit, never. Period. End of discussion.

I know you and my wife disagree with me on this, but...................

I've told my boys, that if I ever catch them hitting a woman that they should be prepared for castration. The same with the word "no". I don't care if she's lying on their bed, naked with their legs spread wide. If they say no, it's no. Period.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Nope, nope, nope, and again nope.

I don't care what a woman does to a man, he doesn't hit her. Restrain is fine, hit, never. Period. End of discussion.

I know you and my wife disagree with me on this, but...................

I've told my boys, that if I ever catch them hitting a woman that they should be prepared for castration. The same with the word "no". I don't care if she's lying on their bed, naked with their legs spread wide. If they say no, it's no. Period.

I'm too humanist to care what gender is doing the hitting.... No one should be hitting anyone, and if you start something, you should expect your opponent to fight back.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
I'm too humanist to care what gender is doing the hitting.... No one should be hitting anyone, and if you start something, you should expect your opponent to fight back.

Nope, the line can get blurred then. Some men could then find any excuse as to why "she" deserved it and that he was "only defending" himself. I'm not willing to give ANY lowlife that opportunity. They use it enough as is.

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
lol, the uppercut wasn't justified in the remotest.

Angstrom

Hall of Fame Member
May 8, 2011
It reminds me of that McDonnald video where a woman thought she could cut in line, a male told her to get in back, she flips out on him, and he just pulverizes her and leaves. One shot out cold deal.

This girl got back up in this video lol.

Way I see it. if women want to be equals, they should not expect the special treatment they use to have.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
It reminds me of that McDonnald video where a woman though she could cut in line, a male told her to get in back, she flips out on him, and he just pulverizes her and leaves. One shot out cold deal.

This girl got back up in this video lol.

Way I see it. if women want to be equals, they should not be expecting the special treatment they use to have.
Yeah, the good old days when women never got hit...lol.

In my opinion, violence is never the answer, and escalating it should be avoided. If you shouldn't hit someone, you shouldn't hit someone, regardless of what genitalia they're packing.

TenPenny

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 9, 2004
Location, Location

You should never hit anyone. Your different rules for men vs women is outdated.

Never hit first is the cardinal rule, no matter the gender of the opponent.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Misogyny veiled as chivalry. Either women are equal or they aren't. Clearly Gerry feels having a ****** somehow makes one a lesser human being.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
You should never hit anyone. Your different rules for men vs women is outdated.

Never hit first is the cardinal rule, no matter the gender of the opponent.

Agreed. Never hit first, added, never hit a woman for any reason.

Misogyny veiled as chivalry. Either women are equal or they aren't. Clearly Gerry feels having a ****** somehow makes one a lesser human being.

Nope, women aren't equal. Unlike you, who appears to want to protect some inherent right that you seem you have to beat on women when you feel it is fit, I feel women are superior to men. That should be held up onto a pedestal. They are to be protected, when necessary. Women are mankinds life blood. Without women the human race would die very quickly. They are our Mothers. So, if you feel it's all right to beat on your mother, then you are one poor excuse for a man.