Tory MP's call to revisit rights-of-unborn law fuels abortion debate

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by 55MercuryView Post

in your wet dreams maybe?

After we kill every human to be born and take away our ability to procreate..

...how else could we ever survive?

55Mercury
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalflossView Post

well, I doubt anyone's put it past you to go there.

no great surprise.

you missed your calling.

you could sell newspapers with that hyperbole.

mentalfloss

well, I doubt anyone's put it past you to go there.

no great surprise.

you missed your calling.

you could sell newspapers with that hyperbole.

You really think I was being serious, huh?

55Mercury
+2
not really.

I'm just entertaining the masses like you are.

mentalfloss

not really.

I'm just entertaining the masses like you are.

Good good.

I needed to make sure your hypothesis of a capitalist conspiracy wasn't just conjecture.

bluebyrd35
Quote: Originally Posted by GooberView Post

I see a dedicated Liberal runs thru.

Actually, you see a dedicated pro-abortionist run through. When science can find a way for men to carry a embryo to term and be the main care giver as women have always been, then they can be allowed input into the rights of women re abortion.

For those who cite religious beliefs as the reason for being anti-abortion,please, remember that an all powerful being should be capable of seeing an impending abortion and not bother wasting time ensouling the tissue. Anyway, according to some religious books, a fetus is not ensouled until the first breath.

Do you really think we should be allowed to survive?? Heck, because we are better predators, on this dirt ball, doesn't mean we will not outstrip our food supply. How many of our gross overblown population starve to death every day now??

mentalfloss
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Do you really think we should be allowed to survive?? Heck, because we are better predators, on this dirt ball, doesn't mean we will not outstrip our food supply. How many of our gross overblown population starve to death every day now??

Unless we can all die pleasantly with dreams of morphine and apple pie, it's probably best to keep us going.

bluebyrd35

Unless we can all die pleasantly with dreams of morphine and apple pie, it's probably best to keep us going.

Why?? What actual contribution do humans make, aside from those done for the benefit of ourselves or for a few of our own species.??

TenPenny
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by bluebyrd35View Post

Because he is into religion, because he is into control.......my word, simply look at the route HE has chosen for Canada, against how Canadians want this country to go. It does not want to be a clone of the US.

You're nuts. Harper is into power, and staying in power. He's not an idiot, he knows that opening up this issue is political suicide, which is why he avoids it like the plague.

bluebyrd35
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

You're nuts. Harper is into power, and staying in power. He's not an idiot, he knows that opening up this issue is political suicide, which is why he avoids it like the plague.

Thanks given for small mercies.