Aluminum and Barium being dumped in our atmosphere?

SimpleSimon

Dec 16, 2011
What in the world are they spraying?

It appears that aluminum, barium and strontium oxides are being dumped in the sky, world wide. Who's doing it? I've seen this phenomenon here in Ontario for years. Has the government approved this?

Some say it is the CIA, others the mega corporations, still others a partnership of both. If it is corporate, why is our Canadian airspace being violated? Why is our sky being deliberately polluted? Who benefits?

The video points out that good old Monsanto, the genetic modification giant corporation has taken out a patent on seeds that are genetically resistant to aluminum contamination.

Mmmm...

What do you think is going on? Why aren't the environmentalists going bananas over this? Are they like everyone else, looking down at their smart phones and not even noticing what is happening overhead?

Talk about a corporate target for the Occupy movement.

SimpleSimon

Dec 16, 2011
Maybe they got tired of chemtrails....

What part of Ontario?
I have seen them as recently as a few days ago running along the 401 between Cobourg and Bowmanville. They appeared to be south over the lake.
Sometimes you'll see them from Peterborough, usually to the south or southeast, often in the lattice patterns, probably done during the night or early morning hours because by mid-morning they are spreading out fairly well.
I've heard reports for years from the west as well, in Alberta.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Freemasons, Illuminati, the people behind big corp and world gov'ts.

Ah the good old Illuminati! Those wacky pranksters. ;)

It's no phenomenon, it's technology stolen from the Anunnaki, approved for use by all gov'ts.
They're terraforming.

Isn't terraforming the process that turns inhospitable planets into hospitable planents? I mean that's what is in every sci-fi film I've ever seen. And Hollywood can't be wrong, so maybe someone should explain it to them.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Isn't terraforming the process that turns inhospitable planets into hospitable planents? I mean that's what is in every sci-fi film I've ever seen. And Hollywood can't be wrong, so maybe someone should explain it to them.
Well you see, the Anunnaki are coming back. Those that don't want to be slaves (Like big corp and gov't), have to do what they can to be spared.

So they're terraforming the earth for Anunnaki take over.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Well you see, the Anunnaki are coming back. Those that don't want to be slaves (Like big corp and gov't), have to do what they can to be spared.

So they're terraforming the earth for Anunnaki take over.

Well that sucks!

Am I gonna need to move? Or are we mounting a counter-offensive? (I'm counting on you to keep me in the loop on that one ;))

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
How ironic, fighting fire with fire; but in this case, aluminum with aluminum.
This is true.

In the universe, aluminum is like duct tape.
So many uses. And the only protection we have from the mind control technology that big corp and gov't got from the Anunnaki.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Yes, a little to the left, you're lying on my fur.

Learn to live with it, I'm comfortable. ;)

Yes, as soon as our new shipment of tinfoil comes in. Christy Clark(e), the BC Supreme Court, the pigs and the lawyers keep stealing our tinfoil.

Lousy, greedy tinfoil bastards!

Ok, forget the tinfoil, here's my idea. We lead them into a narrow alleyway where we have previously and surreptitiously laid down copious amounts of maple syrup. They'll get stuck on that and won't be able to move. Then we can grab a couple two fours of Labatts and start lobbing bottles of Blue at them like hand grenades. (Those babies have some heft to them). Then, when they're battered and, ahem, blued, we can bring out the piece de resistance! We'll have Don Cherry come out and give them all a stern talking to. (Apparently he's made grown men cry before, so I figure it's worth a shot right?). Problem solved, we don't need to wait for tinfoil, most of us probably have this stuff laying around the house anyway!

So that's my plan. It's either brilliant or I simply have not had enough coffee yet to compose coherent thought. The odds are pretty much even at this stage of the game.

How ironic, fighting fire with fire; but in this case, aluminum with aluminum.

Oh fighting fire with fire is dangerous!

That's how we lost the kitchen. ;)

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister

A big cat and a bear living in harmony, it's this kind of warmth and harmony that amplifies the spirit of the season.

Oh fighting fire with fire is dangerous!

That's how we lost the kitchen. ;)

Let's be honest here SLM... Was it the fire that gutted the kitchen or the number of glasses of wine that had something to do with it?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
A big cat and a bear living in harmony, it's this kind of warmth and harmony that amplifies the spirit of the season.

Yes, see, we all can get along.

I feel like we should perhaps begin a rousing rendition of We Are the World.

But I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it, so I won't subject you. ;)

Let's be honest here SLM... Was it the fire that gutted the kitchen or the number of glasses of wine that had something to do with it?

Important safety tip, thanks. Alcohol can fuel a fire.

Safety first! :)

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I feel like we should perhaps begin a rousing rendition of We Are the World.

Wait just one minute... I gotta run to the cupboard to get a candle and some incense (wink wink)

But I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it, so I won't subject you. ;)

That's the beauty of keeping a bottle or 2 of rum in the house... Every can sing once you get a few cocktails in ya.

Important safety tip, thanks. Alcohol can fuel a fire.

Safety first! :)

No problem... But do bear in mind, alcohol is the cause of many things that have to do with the decision-making process (among other process'), not just fires.... Something to think about

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
Wait just one minute... I gotta run to the cupboard to get a candle and some incense (wink wink)

Awesome. We'll light candles and have a sing a long then.

But can we do songs off The White album instead?

That's the beauty of keeping a bottle or 2 of rum in the house... Every can sing once you get a few cocktails in ya.

Yes b'y, the rum she's good for many things.;)

No problem... But do bear in mind, alcohol is the cause of many things that have to do with the decision-making process (among other process'), not just fires.... Something to think about

Alcohol. The solution to, and cause of, many of life's problems. Homer (Simpson)

But c'mon now. Do I really strike you as someone who doesn't have her wits about her?

(BTW, That's me on the left.) :)

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
You did ask.

Problem solved, we don't need to wait for tinfoil, most of us probably have this stuff laying around the house anyway!
Not in the quantities needed to protect our brains.

Or a sign of the end of the world.

Awesome. We'll light candles and have a sing a long then.
It's that how the whole kitchen fiasco started?

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
You did ask.

I did.

Not in the quantities needed to protect our brains.

But if tin foil is necessary to protect the brain, then wouldn't that make use of it by the mad "tin" hatters a bit redundant? I mean, talk about a waste of valuable resources eh?

Or a sign of the end of the world.

Be one hell of a last party though, lol.

It's that how the whole kitchen fiasco started?

I prefer to refer to that as Cajun Dinner night. ;)