The Unknown Hitler: 10 Ironic Facts

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Adolf Hitler has been judged by world powers as one of the most wicked, evil people who ever lived. At least, that is the 'official' story in the history books, main stream media, tv documentaries, Hollywood films, novels and even as an iconic image in pop culture. There's even a cute little puppy that resembles him to the point of becoming an internet celebrity and the website Cats that look like Hitler has attracted millions of visits. No other dead man in history has ever been a more bountiful cash cow, churning out endless profits for those promoting the politically-correct view of the man and his legacy. Hardly a week goes by without another 'evil Hitler' or 'evil Nazi' story somewhere in the media. But what is the bigger picture of Adolf Hitler? What are some of the unknown things about him that the average minded 'Hitler-haters' have never heard? This is not an effort to exonerate or mitigate any of the real tragedies of WW2, rather it is an effort to fill out the partial image of the man that so many have worked so hard to create in the minds of the masses.

This is a simple list of strange and surprising Hitler facts that are remarkably ironic. Some are even prophetic. Prepare to be astounded...

Xaviant Haze: The Unknown Hitler: 10 Ironic Facts

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Adolf Hitler has been judged by world powers as one of the most wicked, evil people who ever lived. At least, that is the 'official' story in the history books, main stream media, tv documentaries, Hollywood films, novels and even as an iconic image in pop culture. There's even a cute little puppy that resembles him to the point of becoming an internet celebrity and the website Cats that look like Hitler has attracted millions of visits. No other dead man in history has ever been a more bountiful cash cow, churning out endless profits for those promoting the politically-correct view of the man and his legacy. Hardly a week goes by without another 'evil Hitler' or 'evil Nazi' story somewhere in the media. But what is the bigger picture of Adolf Hitler? What are some of the unknown things about him that the average minded 'Hitler-haters' have never heard? This is not an effort to exonerate or mitigate any of the real tragedies of WW2, rather it is an effort to fill out the partial image of the man that so many have worked so hard to create in the minds of the masses.

This is a simple list of strange and surprising Hitler facts that are remarkably ironic. Some are even prophetic. Prepare to be astounded...

Xaviant Haze: The Unknown Hitler: 10 Ironic Facts

I don't really give a sh*t how many vegetables he ate, pictures he drew or dogs he petted, it will take a little more than that to offset the extermination of 6 million Jews. I have a bridge for sale-:)

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Be sure to wash your Ernesto Guevara tee in all temp-a-cheer. It'll stay bright longer.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
I don't really give a sh*t how many vegetables he ate, pictures he drew or dogs he petted, it will take a little more than that to offset the extermination of 6 million Jews. I have a bridge for sale-:)

Did you build your bridge? I bet you bought it. I have flying saucer parts if you're interested. PM me for a list.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Cannuck apparently doesn't like it too much when I speak disparagingly of Hitler, his opinion might be vastly different had we lost the war.

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Cannuck apparently doesn't like it too much when I speak disparagingly of Hitler, his opinion might be vastly different had we lost the war.

As soon as we went to that war we lost, and that loosing has continued for seventy straight years, we don't own our own countries the banks rule.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As soon as we went to that war we lost, and that loosing has continued for seventy straight years, we don't own our own countries the banks rule.

We may have lost but it sure beats what we'd be putting up with had the Krauts won. -:)

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
We may have lost but it sure beats what we'd be putting up with had the Krauts won. -:)

I'm not convinced because of the dismal record of human historical reliability. Certainly the history of the second world war would be entirely different than the accounts we have today had the axis won.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I'm not convinced because of the dismal record of human historical reliability. Certainly the history of the second world war would be entirely different than the accounts we have today had the axis won.

Ya think we'd be having a more democratic existence? -:)

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
Some quotes from the link and sub links.

Hardly a week goes by without another 'evil Hitler' or 'evil Nazi' story somewhere in the media. But what is the bigger picture of Adolf Hitler? What are some of the unknown things about him that the average minded 'Hitler-haters' have never heard? This is not an effort to exonerate or mitigate any of the real tragedies of WW2, rather it is an effort to fill out the partial image of the man that so many have worked so hard to create in the minds of the masses.

During his fateful rise to power, Hitler continued to sketch, paint and sculpt copious amounts of art. The accepted theory that he was a failed artist isn't entirely true. If one were to look at most any of the works done by Hitler without knowing who created it, most would find the art satisfactory at the very least. Adolf Hitler left a large amount of impressive work proving his artistic talents. However, these works have essentially become illegal and most have gone underground into the hands of private collectors. Occasionally, an exhibit of his art will pop up in a brave gallery somewhere, only to be bashed as 'evil' and 'degenerate' by the zionist media.

Revelations
DID THE JEWS IN HITLER'S ARMY CAUSE THE 'HOLOCAUST'?

Rigg's research also shed light on stories surrounding the rescue by German soldiers of the Lubavitcher grand rabbi of that time, who was in Warsaw when the war broke out in 1939.

Joseph Isaac Schneerson was spirited to safety after an appeal to Germany from the United States. Schneerson was assisted by a German officer Rigg has identified as the highly decorated Maj. Ernst Bloch, whose father was a Jew.

Jews also served in the Nazi police and security forces as ghetto police (Ordnungdienst) and concentration camp guards (kapos).

So what happens to the claim that Hitler sought to exterminate all Jews, when he allowed some of them to join in his struggle against Bolshevism and International finance capitalism?

"If the Jews were permitted to serve in Hitler's armed forces then there could not have been a Holocaust."

Main link
# 1
Hitler was Against the Rothschild Money Masters and never wanted War!
He was opposed to World War 2, the New World Order and the idea of Central Banking

https://www.google.ca/#q=Xaviant+Haze

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
Ya think we'd be having a more democratic existence? -:)

Is democracy worth wars like that? Is democracy what it's jacked up to be? What the hell is democracy anyway? When dollars determine election winners can we really call it democratic? Has true democracy grown under the victors of WW2's ministrations? Will Trono win the Stanley cup this year/