May 9, 2007
BC
I think this guy should run:

He has an honest face Canadians can trust :roll:

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
You use undefined words. I'll stick with real numbers. You implied a lot, and I think alot in fact don't agree with Conservatives. Granted alot of people don't agree with Wolf. Even 1% of 33,000,000 is "a lot of people." What does "a lot" say about deserving?
You are talking mumbo jumbo, what ever term you want to use there were obviously 'a number' of people who disagreed with what wolf said. :p

Risus

Genius
May 24, 2006
Toronto
Hey China good day to you, the leading question to you is, DID YOU LITERALLY VOTE in this Canadian election…………?
If you did not vote, you are taking cheap………………..your opinion is useless……..
One thing you will never be able to change in this life, is the Canadian Liberal history….
Canada is traditionally a Liberal loving Country. The Conservatives are closet bigots, and this mandate they just got doesn’t give them a green light, if anything they are crossing the intersection on an amber light, I am sure you understand that. Just wait in the next 2 years the Cons will make Canada wear a $10Billion deficit……. If you or anyone else is day dreaming that after such possible financial deficit the Cons will win a majority next time, keep on dreaming it looks good on you….. Respond only if you voted in this last Canadian general election…….
Well soc, your opinion is useless, too... :p

You are still blithering bs

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
You use undefined words. I'll stick with real numbers. You implied a lot, and I think alot in fact don't agree with Conservatives. Granted alot of people don't agree with Wolf. Even 1% of 33,000,000 is "a lot of people." What does "a lot" say about deserving?

Yeah ... I suppose they're right.... Even dogs know Tories don't make good fire hydrants....

einmensch

Electoral Member
Mar 1, 2008
Since only 58% of the eligible voted, and 62% of them did not vote for Harper , Harper is leading Canada with 19% of Canadians 1.6 million voting for him out of 7.5 million circa

scratch

Senate Member
May 20, 2008
Since only 58% of the eligible voted, and 62% of them did not vote for Harper , Harper is leading Canada with 19% of Canadians 1.6 million voting for him out of 7.5 million circa

Something to be proud of...not!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006

Great explanation, Harper is seating on an intersection with an amber light with these numbers………………..I am willing to wait it out in the next 2 years unless some Con scandal comes up that will sink the Tory ship ala Mulroney………….

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Great explanation, Harper is seating on an intersection with an amber light with these numbers………………..I am willing to wait it out in the next 2 years unless some Con scandal comes up that will sink the Tory ship ala Mulroney………….

Just wondering Soc, how are you feeling after the Libs got smoked on tuesday night?:lol: