Al Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Avro sorry - you are correct.

You write:
Curiosity who has scuried away as soon as the fib was exposed.
Exposed? Hardly and that would not make me run. Actually I went out to buy a sandwich for lunch.

This has been an issue almost every year the award is up for the Literature decision - Mein Kampf - and its proponents wish to have it declared for such an award.

Hitler as the author would win posthumously - but to date he nor the book have won - yet every year the topic comes up - I should have been more specific...

Somehow I misled everyone with my incorrect phrase: won the award..... when he clearly did not.

Where did I learn it? In school. It's been a long time and I think the topic of Hitler and the Nobel prize demonstrates how strange this Award appears to be when Hitler's delusional writing comes up for its place in the sun.

I certainly didn't mean to irritate you as much as I did Avro . As to my intellect - well you are wrong...as I have been measured many times and amazingly my IQ is quite worthy.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
I made a comment on truth and you followed with "coming from you that is amusing". Now if you weren't implying about my comment on the truth or my truthfulness why make a statment saying just that?

Of course in all this you have made no comment on the lie spewed forth by the all knowing Curiosity who has scuried away as soon as the fib was exposed.

Cowardly at the very least.:roll:

I said "Any reason you choose to be such an obnoxious prick to people here?"

which you followed up with:

"So you don't like the truth.....sorry can't help you there buddy."

My post had nothing to due with "the truth", once again; I was commenting on you being a dick.

If it's any consolation, I find most of your posts to be amusing. :cool:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Now that's class Curio.

I'd give you a greenie if I could, but failing that, I hope this will do.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
The personal scuffle occurring in this thread needs to be brought to an end. I'd hate to have to lock the thread. Thanks.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I said "Any reason you choose to be such an obnoxious prick to people here?"

which you followed up with:

"So you don't like the truth.....sorry can't help you there buddy."

My post had nothing to due with "the truth", once again; I was commenting on you being a dick.

If it's any consolation, I find most of your posts to be amusing. :cool:

I say again....what does the truth have to do with me being a prick?

I'll answer fo you...nothing.

You tried to call me something you couldn't prove.

Watching you fumble and stumble over this has been quite amusing but ultimately pathetic.

....moving on.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
I object - there is nothing wrong with this thread - Avro made a point, I was wrong - leave it.

Karrie - if this kind of monitoring is going to be the norm here, then there would be no discussion because you will turn people off in concern they may be 'cautioned'.

I found no offense in what Avro wrote - Durka made a good point that Avro could have been more diplomatic - but that is Avro.

And Karrie I appreciate your compliment very much - I hurried to get this post in before you locked it and didn't say thank you.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
I object - there is nothing wrong with this thread - Avro made a point, I was wrong - leave it alone.

Hat tipped in your direction for admitting your mistake.

You are a brave soul indeed and I apologize for suggesting otherwise.

goat

Time Out
Mar 8, 2007
If it's any consolation, I find most of your posts to be amusing.
Which quite frankly is kinda sorta amazing seeing as the poor lad seldom raises his head from his dutiful cyberfellating of Margolis.

Carry on my wayward son.

Unless you are,

Masquerading as a man

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Avro sorry - you are correct.

You write:

Exposed? Hardly and that would not make me run. Actually I went out to buy a sandwich for lunch.

This has been an issue almost every year the award is up for the Literature decision - Mein Kampf - and its proponents wish to have it declared for such an award.

Hitler as the author would win posthumously - but to date he nor the book have won - yet every year the topic comes up - I should have been more specific...

Somehow I misled everyone with my incorrect phrase: won the award..... when he clearly did not.

Where did I learn it? In school. It's been a long time and I think the topic of Hitler and the Nobel prize demonstrates how strange this Award appears to be when Hitler's delusional writing comes up for its place in the sun.

I certainly didn't mean to irritate you as much as I did Avro . As to my intellect - well you are wrong...as I have been measured many times and amazingly my IQ is quite worthy.

IQ has nothing to do with facts.

Try not to dirty up what is the nobel.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
None of what you wrote about was in question Curio, nor was it what I was trying to put an end to. I'll leave it at that.

I object - there is nothing wrong with this thread - Avro made a point, I was wrong - leave it.

Karrie - if this kind of monitoring is going to be the norm here, then there would be no discussion because you will turn people off in concern they may be 'cautioned'.

I found no offense in what Avro wrote - Durka made a good point that Avro could have been more diplomatic - but that is Avro.

And Karrie I appreciate your compliment very much - I hurried to get this post in before you locked it and didn't say thank you.

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
Which quite frankly is kinda sorta amazing seeing as the poor lad seldom raises his head from his dutiful cyberfellating of Margolis.

Carry on my wayward son.

Unless you are,

Masquerading as a man

What a perfect name you have.:lol:

Your ad hominems are amusing and quite exposing my wittle goat.:lol:

Have a delightful weekend.

Cobalt_Kid

Council Member
Feb 3, 2007
This guy will be back running for the White House yet. Mark my words.

I doubt it, he's doing a lot more as an educator and voice of reason.

Despite what anyone says about him, he's head and shoulders above any modern public figure when it comes to integrity and foresight. Which is probably why the Republicans went to such lengths to keep him out of power in 2000.