Missing the Maritimes

masterj

Jan 14, 2006
I moved to the UK over 8 years ago now, but I do return once or twice a year to visit family.

Each time I go back I appreciate it more.

The maritimes are great!

Now I've got my own site and you're more than welcome to visit and say hello.

http://www.worldwide-blog.com

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
I use to spend weekends in New Brunswick (a small fishing village mostly French speaking-can't spell it Tabinsintac) with a friend of mine, lovely place.

masterj

Jan 14, 2006
Well, I used to hate the maritimes when I was living there. But since I moved away I cerainly appreciate it more.

I'll move back there one day I'm sure.

On a completely different tangent, maybe some of you could take a moment to join my site. Thanks.

sha_zapple

Nominee Member
Jan 26, 2006
Hey, Im from Fredericton! Actually I live just outside of it on the way to the dam. Up on a nice hill so when it does explode I'm safe :D

A lot of people my age dont like Fredericton, but unless you're in university or work for the government theres not much to do here. We own an apple farm so Ill be around here for a while.

bignick

Aug 7, 2006
Toronto
I miss my home too . Yeah Q.E.H. Lions Mrs. Sodero is the best. I miss my peers Boston whats up cat? Theresa you were my freak I'll never 4 get ya. I am Nick Reilly let it be know Oz was a joke haha I fooled you all. Damn I miss streetcents and the spry town discount. Yeah Mrs. Bud