What's Trump Done Now?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
"I" as a subject is a hell of a lot different than "me" as an object. :)
Wally is digging really deep in order to discredit Obama. wanna bet he has not counted the times his hero uses "I" "me" as he speaks. He ignores that everything is about trump.... But then Trump is Caucasian and Obama is BLACK. It is an established fact that his hero is a racist and narcissist.(psycho)

Even his niece.....who is a degreed psychologist........ writes about her uncle Donald being the world's most dangerous man. ( His lack of judgement, is obvious .

Last edited:

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Wally is digging really deep in order to discredit Obama. wanna bet he has not counted the times his hero uses "I" "me" as he speaks. He ignores that everything is about trump.... But then Trump is Caucasian and Obama is BLACK. It is an established fact that his hero is a racist and narcissist.(psycho)

Even his niece.....who is a degreed psychologist........ writes about her uncle Donald being the world's most dangerous man. ( His lack of judgement, is obvious .

Obama is half Caucasian. :) Just think how much Walter would despise Obama if he was a full black.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Obama is half Caucasian. :) Just think how much Walter would despise Obama if he was a full black.
I think Walter applies the "one drop of black blood" rule, a rule from the Jim Crow days that said if you had any African ancestry at all, you were classified as Black.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
“Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children,” Trump said to boos from a packed crowd of supporters.

OK, so Robert E. Lee is our hero now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
“Our nation is witnessing a merciless campaign to wipe out our history, defame our heroes, erase our values, and indoctrinate our children,” Trump said to boos from a packed crowd of supporters.

My opinion about destroying stuff to try to clean up history seems to differ from most. History is the sum total of the Good the Bad and the Ugly and it should remain that way. It's not up to individuals to decide what should stay and what should go. Leave things the way they are!

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005

Looks like...;-)

Last edited:

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
My opinion about destroying stuff to try to clean up history seems to differ from most. History is the sum total of the Good the Bad and the Ugly and it should remain that way. It's not up to individuals to decide what should stay and what should go. Leave things the way they are!
exactly. History is a compilation of the factual events that took place........both positive and negative.......and one must understand the whole thing........not some selective version of it. Trump loves t stoke culture wars.....

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Makes sense and then Trump can take over as Head Hero. :)

Ocean Breeze

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 5, 2005
Watched only part of Donald's independence day speech.........and it was predictable negative , morose, belligerent Trump. Depressing........and particularly in a time of national crisis He has the worst speech writer of all POTUS in modern history.
Demoralizing..........when such speeches should be inspirational.