Oct 15, 2017
New Fox News state polls:
Michigan
Biden 49%, Trump 41%
Pennsylvania
Biden 50%, Trump 42%
Ruh Roh...
Bernie was even further ahead of Trump.
Every democrat candidate out-polled Trump.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Dems. are hoping the country stays on lockdown until fall
Keep him out of the public eye . I miss those town halls watching Joe trying to keep his focus and cool answering questions . So much comedy gold .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
As long as Covid -19 is an issue Trump is going to get wumped! :) He has to get a grip two facts...…………….1. He is not smarter than the doctors. 2. Peoples' health trumps any political issue, jobs included.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
As long as Covid -19 is an issue Trump is going to get wumped! :) He has to get a grip two facts...…………….1. He is not smarter than the doctors. 2. Peoples' health trumps any political issue, jobs included.
No work , no money , no money , no funny .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
No work , no money , no money , no funny .

I'll give you 75% on that statement. The other 25% comes from the realization that "funny" can come from different sources, some of which don't entail spending a lot of money. Can a neighbour use some help? Can an elderly relative use a ride to a doctor's appointment? Could you take a shift at being eyes and ears on the street to help stem some of the theft and vandalism that is running rampant? Could the money you save by not going to a restaurant be used at one of the food banks?

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
I'll give you 75% on that statement. The other 25% comes from the realization that "funny" can come from different sources, some of which don't entail spending a lot of money. Can a neighbour use some help? Can an elderly relative use a ride to a doctor's appointment? Could you take a shift at being eyes and ears on the street to help stem some of the theft and vandalism that is running rampant? Could the money you save by not going to a restaurant be used at one of the food banks?
If I don’t earn any money I cannot support my family , feed us and all the other necessities. Government checks will not keep coming forever . What to do .
P.S.
If people were working as they want to the food banks would have fewer clients . Clients I like that .

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
If I don’t earn any money I cannot support my family , feed us and all the other necessities. Government checks will not keep coming forever . What to do .
P.S.
If people were working as they want to the food banks would have fewer clients . Clients I like that .

Has that happened anywhere yet? I think we have to definitely prepare for that eventuality and take all steps to postpone it. Right now that means not spending a cent you don't have to for most people and for the very wealthy, it's time to start being generous and helping others so when the day comes they need help, some one might sympathize with them.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Has that happened anywhere yet? I think we have to definitely prepare for that eventuality and take all steps to postpone it. Right now that means not spending a cent you don't have to for most people and for the very wealthy, it's time to start being generous and helping others so when the day comes they need help, some one might sympathize with them.
2 grand a month is a pay cut for most people .