What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
assassinating a general is an act of war.

shooting down a civilian aircraft is collateral damage

Do you know the complete story? Perhaps you aren't aware of the old adage...………"There's an exception to every rule"...……...maybe you should repeat it 100 times and then tattoo it on your forehead so you'll see it every morning!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Do you know the complete story? Perhaps you aren't aware of the old adage...………"There's an exception to every rule"...……...maybe you should repeat it 100 times and then tattoo it on your forehead so you'll see it every morning!
Killing an enemy combatant, Soleimani, on the field of battle, Baghdad, is not an assassination.

Last edited:

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Killing an enemy combatant, Soleimani, on the field of battle, Baghdad, is not an assassination.
It is if it was carried out under Trumps order . Now had Obama done the same six years ago with one of his famous drone attacks ?

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC
Trump Brags About Serving Up American Troops to Saudi Arabia for Nothing More Than Cash

During President Donald Trump’s interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Friday, the president spoke about his positive relationship with Saudi Arabia, including how the country is paying to use American troops. Conservative Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.), who until recently was a Republican, responded to Trump’s remarks in a tweet, saying, “He sells troops.”
“Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”
Trump continued, talking about U.S. troops as, essentially, mercenaries. “We are going to help them, but these rich countries have to pay for it. South Korea gave us $500 million… I said, ‘You gotta help us along. We have 32,000 soldiers in South Korea protecting you from North Korea. You’ve gotta pay.'”

More: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-brags-serving-american-troops-222511478.html

I got shit from many hard liners on here for saying the same thing: American military are mercenaries for the military/industrial complex.

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Trump Brags About Serving Up American Troops to Saudi Arabia for Nothing More Than Cash

During President Donald Trump’s interview with Fox News’ Laura Ingraham on Friday, the president spoke about his positive relationship with Saudi Arabia, including how the country is paying to use American troops. Conservative Rep. Justin Amash (I-Mich.), who until recently was a Republican, responded to Trump’s remarks in a tweet, saying, “He sells troops.”
“Saudi Arabia is paying us for [our troops]. We have a very good relationship with Saudi Arabia,” Trump said. “I said, listen, you’re a very rich country. You want more troops? I’m going to send them to you, but you’ve got to pay us. They’re paying us. They’ve already deposited $1 billion in the bank.”
Trump continued, talking about U.S. troops as, essentially, mercenaries. “We are going to help them, but these rich countries have to pay for it. South Korea gave us $500 million… I said, ‘You gotta help us along. We have 32,000 soldiers in South Korea protecting you from North Korea. You’ve gotta pay.'”

More: https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/trump-brags-serving-american-troops-222511478.html

I got shit from many hard liners on here for saying the same thing: American military are mercenaries for the military/industrial complex.
Good on Trump.

AnnaEmber

Council Member
Aug 31, 2019
Kootenays BC

lol

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
He stands "with" them? How can you stand with people when you're a few thousand miles away? He couldn
't care less about the Iranians. Like I said, if he thinks hhis sanctions aren't hurting them, he's fukked between the ears.
Do you know any Iranians and what they think ?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Actually, yes, I do, not that it has anything to do with Trump's lack of compassion.
There's a couple we know have a Mom & Pop restaurant in town that serves some pretty yummy food.

Actually to give Trump his due (he can be an asshole in many ways) but lack of compassion isn't one of them from what I've seen any time there is a horrendous event happening. He's always spoken out in regards to mass shootings and such things as major earthquakes etc.