What's Trump Done Now?

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
I will probably cast my vote for PPC but that it is because all the other choices are non starters . I will not however donate either time or money to their campaign .

Good man! None of them need encouragement! I was leaning toward Jag Singh, but I'm beginning to think Lizzie May is having some influence on him. She shouldn't be influencing anyone...………..she'll have us all on welfare.

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Fed up Chris Wallace DESTROYS Trump's defense in Ukraine scandal

BREAKING: Fox News’ Chris Wallace just destroyed every Trump talking point on his Ukraine scandal.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Good man! None of them need encouragement! I was leaning toward Jag Singh, but I'm beginning to think Lizzie May is having some influence on him. She shouldn't be influencing anyone...………..she'll have us all on welfare.
Well I have seen successive liberal and conservative governments in all my years and we still have all the same problems . I have watched our debt grow year after year our government ministries getting larger and larger , the senate getting more members , yet we have solved nothing in all that time . Now all the main parties want more of our monies while we already hand over 50% of our labour to one level of government or another . Good idea let’s give the same guys another chance .

The best thing Canadians can and should do is never re-elect an incumbent, if we did that none would get the lucrative pension . That one simple act alone would do much to weed out deadwood .

Cliffy

Standing Member
Nov 19, 2008
Nakusp, BC

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
Do you always answer a question with another question ? Come George tell us how you really feel .
How else would you prefer that I answer?

(It's an old Psychoanalyst's trick, reserved for talking with looneys)

spilledthebeer

Executive Branch Member
Jan 26, 2017
But she is so wonderfully brave and has such a heartfelt message . And isn’t Trump just so mean . Don’t let me get started on that Bernier guy .

LIE-berals are too messed up to start in any coherent way...........................

and way too DUMB to finish anything they manage to start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!